Was holocaust real?

These skinny jew pictures make me think holocaust was real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8
dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941
amazon.com/Ordinary-Men-Reserve-Battalion-Solution/dp/0060995068/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C7D7AENPQ48F07D4BGRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that was real, yes, but that isn't 6 million dead jews

Give me the skinny in the Holocaust

No six million. No human soap. No human skin lampshades. No gas chambers. The Germans are being ROBBED

>Country being invaded/bombed out on all sides
>Entire male population is conscripted to fight the Soviet horde long enough for the Americans and British to reach Berlin
>Surprised when they don't have the ability to properly feed these alleged millions of Jews

Well shit, I guess the Holocaust happened in the American Civil War too then.

so why keep them locked up :^)?

Think japanese internment camps but worse and things got way worse when the germans started losing. Couldn't feed all those prisoners. Disease, hunger, etc. Not some sort of time traveling gas chamber and crematorium combo that could do 6 gorrillion into ash that quickly.

Can I clear something up. Is the reported 6 million officially 6 million jews or 6 million total? Throughout my school life I was taught it was 6 mil total and jews make up 1/3 of that but suddenly its now only jews dead in the camps

the civil war was made in a Hollywood warehouse

Andersonville was a war crime.

all northerners must fucking hang

The holocaust never happened but i wish it would happen again

It has happened but the muh 6 gorillion is most likely exaggerated

Pretty much this. Pics taken at the end of the war by Soviets and Allies. When you bomb a country's roads, bridges, rail (supply chain) they tend to starve to death. No gas chambers for killing anything other than lice and fleas. Crematory ovens were for disposing of bodies of people that would die in the camp. No systemic killing of jews.

Less than 300,000 died in camps.

Really, the only thing you need to know that there is something fishy about the whole thing, is that it is IS ILLEGAL to question it most of western Europe and Canada. Why should questioning history ever be illegal? Because it would expose lies.

What I've heard from (((official source))), 6 million is the official number of people in targeted communities who went missing.

>Couldn't feed all those prisoners.
Why did nazi Germany locked them up the first place?

> Disease, hunger, etc.
It's still a intentional genocide

6 million jews in a +-11 million total

Holocaust never happened = Alternative facts

>When you bomb a country's roads, bridges, rail (supply chain) they tend to starve to death.
Then explain why the german civilian population was surprisingly well fed.

>Less than 300,000 died in camps.

Then where are the 5.7 million jews? Vanished out of thin air?

>number of people in targeted communities who went missing.
Yep, that sounds jewish to me. Makes sense

this
the fact that it's illegal to question or deny it is the biggest redflag

fake news
fuck of you portuguese ape

Yes the Holocaust was real

Sup Forums needs to stop getting it's information fron poorly sourced infographics and .jpg's

No holohoax was not real. Supply lines cut leading to starvation did happen.

Nope. Look at the logistics involved in transporting people to camps. Look at numbers freed at end of the war. These do not add up if only 300k died.

Yes.

if the camps truly were "death camps", and people were sent there to get killed, why would those jews be so skinny? why wouldn't the nazis just kill them right off the bat? why keep them around for the months it would take someone to become as famished as that?

You forgot your trip there mr. nationalist view

Moron, if you want to talk about sheer numbers over 10 million chinese were massacred by japan. That is the bigger holocaust than the supposed jews.

The camps were used for free labor. The camps produced supplies for the war effort. Strategically, you bomb supply routes to these camps. So many parts of Germany could still feed themselves. Plus don't you think that people in concentration camps would have a hard time planting gardens, or hunting for game.

Where did many of the Jews go? Palestine. Look up the Transfer Agreement between Zionists and Nazis.

Andersonville was Confederate-run, and starved Union soldiers.

My great-great-grandpa fought for the Union, and he lost most of his teeth due to starvation in that place.

Fuck the secessionists.

WWII
- supposed jew deaths 6 million
- actual chinese deaths 14 million
which one is an actual holocaust?

Red Cross figures.

>why would those jews be so skinny
Most of them lived in ghettos prior to being sent to camps.

Also most of the pics of jews are from work camps prisoners, or jews who survived forced marches

>why wouldn't the nazis just kill them right off the bat?
I know that it's hard for a sheltered dweeb to understand this, but you simply can't ask a christian soldier to shoot an unarmed defenseless civilian. And you can't ask the same soldier to shoot 10 or 100 of them.

And you certainly can't ask them to shoot unarmed children

Of course it wasn't, but it should have been real. If Germans wanted to kill off filthy kikes, they wouldn't fail. Heil Hitler!

The Jews, dummy. The word holocaust literally means burnt offering, implying something that is sacred to G-d. Goyim are not human.

Yeah they all starved to death after USA and Allies cut off their food supplies. We knew the prisoners would starve first!

Put on your trip back Nationalist View

shill, all jews need to be wiped off the earth.

if the earth is round why didn't the jews dig down to the warm safe center of the planet?

Andersonville was in Georgia you dumb southern cuck

>moral relativism

>Strategically, you bomb supply routes to these camps
Then by all means show me your sources.

But you won't show sources, because you are lying

> So many parts of Germany could still feed themselves.
Then explain why this german citizens who liven around a camp where so well fed:
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8

> Look up the Transfer Agreement between Zionists and Nazis.
Less then 100 thousand jews used this program.

Today there are 6 million jews in Israel, and 60% of them are mizrahi.

Where are the 5.7 million jews?

Can you stop making shit up?

>posting debunked shit
pic related

you are nothing but a blue pilled cuck
you got any proof 6 million died?
why is the mass grave at auschwitz paved over with cement?
why were tons of jews transfered to palestine long before the war even started?
why is it illegal to question it in at least 10 countries?
why was there more of other ethnic groups killed in the war but everyone talks about the kikes?

I have. You are incorrect.

BTW, if you want to kill a group of people, why in the fuck would you do it in the most elaborate and expensive way? Efficient Germans would have just fucking murdered them with inexpensive bullets. Resources are rationed during a war. If they hated Jews and wanted to exterminate them, seems rather insane they would use so much precious resources for that purpose.

Putting them in camps and using them for free labor just make too much sense for you?

Those pictures tell me that allied bombing on supply lines was real.

i guess the japanese did a holocaust on australians too then. where are my gibmedats? i had family members killed in the ww2.

pic related.

this is a gif why aren't the skeletons dancing?

Hi! Do you want a meme answer or a serious answer to your question?

Again, this is ONLY THING you need to understand. The only question you need to ask is:

WHY IS IT ILLEGAL TO QUESTION?

Nothing else is. Question the firebombing at Dresden... perfectly fine. Question the systematic killing of Jews...Jail.

dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-holocaust-denier-ursula-haverbeck-sentenced-to-jail/a-19522941

Dont reply to this portuguese idiot, hes a tripfag known as nationalist view. you should get a dna test and its results are probably going to be 98% jew and 2% subsaharan african. Fuck off forever jew

Did you have relatives work on the Burma railway too?

Shlomo spotted

for people who have done a bit of research into the matter it's pretty obvious why it's illegal to question. because it's a brazen lie.

But they'll fire up the oven or open the gas valve?

Is this book fake?
amazon.com/Ordinary-Men-Reserve-Battalion-Solution/dp/0060995068/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C7D7AENPQ48F07D4BGRA

I have my doubts as to if Hitler knew anything was going on. I suspect that David Irving's theory that all of the atrocities committed at the camps were entirely undertaken by Himmler and the SS under everyone's nose might be accurate. Alfred Rosenberg - the guy who was in charge of the Eastern Theater - makes no reference to it in his diary that was found in 2013. The only evidence that Hitler knew anything was educated guesses and second-hand testimonies. If the head of the Eastern Theater clearly doesn't know, then it's logical to assume that Hitler might not of known.

6 million per camp goyim

>b-b-but all nazis were mindless hate-filled zombie murder machines who would relish the opportunity to murder some poor innocent merchants.

oy vey. We need to send even more reparations to atone for these shoah

Have you seen any prisoners of war?

Take a look at the pics of civil war soldiers freed from the Confederate camps. When you are losing a war you don't feed the prisoners first

>didn't even include Treblinka, Sobibor or Belzec

Missing a pretty big component there, red cross

This. Nationalist View is a subhuman shill on JIDF payroll

NW fuck off

Nigger

Have you seen the world census? The numbers before and after ww2 do not add up but imma gonna guess next time you open your word hole it's 20 million!!!

>you are nothing but a blue pilled cuck
lol

>you got any proof 6 million died?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

>why is the mass grave at auschwitz paved over with cement?
Probably to stop retards from conducting unauthorized diggings

>why were tons of jews transfered to palestine long before the war even started?
learn history.
Hint: Why is the Final Solution called the "FINAL" Solution?

>why is it illegal to question it in at least 10 countries?

It was created as a way to illegalize the resurgence of neo-nazi parties in Germany and Austria

>why was there more of other ethnic groups killed in the war but everyone talks about the kikes?

Hollywood

>why in the fuck would you do it in the most elaborate and expensive way?
>gas chambers
>elaborate and expensive way
Gas chamber is literally the easiest way to kill large numbers of people. Just put people in a crowded room and put gas in it.

>Efficient Germans would have just fucking murdered them with inexpensive bullets.
>shooting them one by one is efficient
Turns out that making christian soldiers shoot unarmed civilians is a horrible thing for morale.

Why would the german high command risk widespread insubordination when they had a easier way to kill them?

Shooting them leaves too much evidence also.

>Resources are rationed during a war.
And the only thing they needed to gas the jews was a inexpensive and widely available delouser.

I'll give you the quick rundown:
>jews jew the fuck out of the germans pre 1930
>they run all the social degenerate shit in town
>pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, this was all over berlin
>berlin was the degeneracy capital
>hitler turns this around
>gets them out of germany & stops them from scamming his people
>usa comes in
>bombs them
>saves the jews
>after ww2, usa's reward for saving jews is having to pay jews forever
wait what

none of those were even remotely an argument
last (you) you are getting from me

It took ONE nazi to open the gas valve, as opposed to 10's of thousands of german soldiers to constantly shoot jews.

>But they'll fire up the oven
Jews did this. Google sonderkommandos
Only stormniggers say stuff like this

I was in a second hand book shop the other day and one thing I noticed while flipping through some WW2 books was that anything written before the 60s didn't mention the holocaust at all.

Maybe it was just a coincidence

Roughly 6 million Jews, + 5 million gays, gypsies, Poles, intellectuals, et al.

Not everyone died in the camps you know.

Those aren't jews
They're soviet POWs

>less than 6m jews lived in europe pre ww2
>population decreases by 1m after ww2
6 million jews died in w-

The best part, even if you believe the bullshit 6 gorillion figure.... ~60 million were killed in total in WWII. Boo fucking hoo that jews died. Lots of people died and we should be sad about the total figure. Jews just want special treatment.

Countries put their enemies in camps. USA did it, and we still do in Guantanamo. Jews "declared war on germany" in 1934. So Germany did nothing wrong.

Truth doesn't need a law to protect it.

Why do we have to pay them in return for us saving them in ww2? We did them the favor, where's our reward?

because they are the enemy...

what else do you do with pows you fucking snowflake?

There are two sides to every story.

You have only been taught, or pummeled with mercilessly rather, one.

I think we can ALL reasonably agree to that, right?

>posting debunked studies

How is your country doing, mr. 20% muslim?

>world census?
>le Jewish almanac census maymay

It's crazy that deniers always reject jewish sources because they are jewish, but if a jewish source agrees with them, they will parade it everywhere.

Jewish almanac is by no means a official census organization. It's numbers are based on projections and individual countries own census

Get BTFO retard.

Go cry to your safe space nigger

>debunked studies
How about no? It's official.

Nigger.

really made me think

>Maybe it was just a coincidence
No, you simply are too ignorant of history.

Holocaust was a term popularized in the late 70's.

>Then explain why the german civilian population was surprisingly well fed.
>well fed

what are rations

THIS THIS
T
H
I
S

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

You are a moron that doesn't understand the complexity of a gas chamber. It needs to be hermetically sealed. Cyanide gas is poisonous as fuck, not to mention flammable. All the "evidence" of gas chambers proves, is that the people fabricating this story are not engineers.

.k..kill.. them?

Based Gaddafi back from the grave to make some truthful posts.

>It's official.
>a genetic study is "official"

lol, what the fuck are you talking about albanian nigger?

That doesn't explain the lack of anything relating to camps or mass executions

the camps that were "death camp" were also never inspected lol

Yes, yes, Portuguese are human

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

Nigger

some***

Also this. Nobody argues about camps, or deaths.

Again, maybe if it wasn't illegal to question, we could be this issue to rest. Jews too sensitive? Too triggered? Give me a break. All races and people have horrors in their past.

Fuck off Natl View
You fucking cuckold

Fuck off Natl View

>It needs to be hermetically sealed
>a rubber band is too complicated to make in the same country that made tiger tanks

> Cyanide gas is poisonous as fuck
>gas mask technology is too advanced for germans!!!
It was jews who handled most of the aspects of gas chambers

>not to mention flammable.
Not in the quantities used by the germans

>Then explain why the german civilian population was surprisingly well fed.
The Allied bombing campaign was ineffective. Seriously.

Post-war studies have shown that even a small adjustment in target selection would have crippled Germany.

Yes, the Holocaust was very real. Please don't listen to the people that deny it.
This.