Face it, mudslimes don't kill other mudslimes in non mudslime countries

Face it, mudslimes don't kill other mudslimes in non mudslime countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3213204/false-reports-circulating-about-quebec-mosque-shooters-identity/?sf53382106=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/27/murdered-muslim-shopkeepers-family-fear-for-their-lives-from-har/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35976958
tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEAF CANADA ALONE

They will if these two conditions were met
Access to a weapon
They were followers of a different sector/branch of Islam

kek is there some hope left?

globalnews.ca/news/3213204/false-reports-circulating-about-quebec-mosque-shooters-identity/?sf53382106=1

That's why I'm hoping for a multicultural pair!

Like that white girl and her quadroon boyfriend who were planning to start a racial war by blowing up statues maybe a decade of so back.

>checks flag

wtf would you know about Islam. Surely lefties in America know more about it than you do.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/27/murdered-muslim-shopkeepers-family-fear-for-their-lives-from-har/

Mudslimes have been killing each other for over 400 years m8

pls let it happen

What if it was Inuits? That would be really cool!

>canada
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

Wrong

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35976958

I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who unironically would agree with that statement desu

What if the main shooter is ... "white"?

What if they start thinking of the adopted countries as 'theirs'?

Then we might start seeing sectarian gang violence as they start fighting for the right to rape the local white women.

Three of the first four caliphs (Omar, Uthman & Ai) were killed by other Muslims so it's pretty much been Muslim on Muslim killing since its beginning

Well no, not really true here.
But maybe we already qualify as a muslim country.

You mean native Quebecian? Then it means that he was radicalized by other Muslims, which is even bigger problem for Canada.

;_; sadly

No, I mean off-white.

Castizo, Lappish, and so on.

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Fuuuuck you knew it all along

1 Quebecker
1 Arab

6 dead 8 wounded so far

Depends, was it a shia mosque? Sunni's attack those all the time

Except all the times they do.

Remember the imam who was murdered in New York and started the "I'll walk with you" hashtag with all the lefties who thought it was a hate crime?

Turned out it was a Muslim who shot him.

>1 Quebecer, 1 Arab

So two Muslims, one of whom has been in the country longer than the other.

It's either Sunnis killing Shias, or Sunnis killing other Sunnis for being insufficiently radical. Deal with it.

Or the shooters were ordered by the master/leader/whatever to shoot up the mosque because the imam wouldn't let it be a radical recruitment site.