China offers Mexico an alliance against Trump

>The chinese ambassador Qiu Xiaoqi said Mexico has his country as an strategic ally to strengthen free trade, this after the threats of president of the USA, Donald Trump.

Not only WW3 with China, but with a mexican front.

May God have mercy on our souls.

mexicoxport.com/noticias/30177/china-ofrece-a-mexico-alianza-ante-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/375545-duterte-philippines-us-depot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor mexico

B A S E D

we'll finally have an excuse to invade that shithole

We will let them build nuclear silos here because Fuck drumpf and fuck wite ppl

>Russia teams up with America
>China teams up with... Mexico

KEK

wew lads
those resources are going, going
GONE

LOL oh no, what will we ever do?

2 loser cuntrys team up to suck

Uh oh!
Incoming salsa factories!

But who will buy???

BASED

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ALL YOU WHITE DEVILS

Texas and Arizona would have no issues dealing with Mexico.

China would go hungry as all the manufacturing would be pulled or abandoned and Americans would work for the War effort.

>Germany offers alliance against US with Mexico
>loses
>Germany offers alliance against US with Mexico again
>loses
>China offers alliance against US with Mexico
>_____

India also looks like will side with USA.

China/Mexico going to get reamed out

As if Mexicans would be wearing a suit. What a stupid picture.

Does Mexico even have a military? As far as I'm concerned they're not much of a threat. Their country is in disarray, everyone hates the president, he has no spine, the cartel runs everything. It's nothing but drugs, child labor, rape, drinking, degenerates, etc.

I'm not sure what teaming up with China would do, everyone said America could crush China in a fight. I don't see how adding Mexico to your team would do anything, but frankly we've never been on good terms with Mexico and I've never carried for Mexico or China.

>Mexicans celebrate the day they BTFO the French from colonizing them
>freely allow themselves to be colonized by the Chinese

>When the chink and the beaner team up
Why should America trust Mexico again?

>you will see spics and chinks get BTFO in your lifetime
this gon be gud

Well now that there's no excuse, it's time for America to free Taiwan and Hong Kong.

PRAISE KEK

>oh fug the US is threatening our south china sea criminal bullshit
>BETTER ALLY WITH MEXICO

WEW
This is how you know the Chinese Army isn't run by actual soldiers anymore.

If shit gets hot with the current europe USA will have it really hard to fight them alone.
Please give us some time.... These insects needs to be killed once for all.

The history of your race is of being decimated and raped by Europeans before you could invent the wheel.

The history of the Chinese race is of being decimated and raped first by the Mongols, then by the Japanese.

Tell me, what is the history of the European race?

What the fuck are the Mexicans going to trade with China?

Mexico doesn't have a hell of a lot of natural resources, China has cheaper labor than Mexico and Mexico is too far away to sell them fresh produce.

>implying the Monroe Doctrine isn't still an unspoken rule
>implying any other power is allowed to have influence in our hemisphere

rofl. China dumb.

Honestly, "Remember The Alamo" is pretty much the most beautiful thing that could ever be painted on the side of a trident missile.

This is the perfect excuse to invade Mexico now, I want to liberate them too. Imagine all those teen seƱoritas you could rape, PERU WANTS TO JOIN IN YOUR GUAM CAMPAIGN.

Yeah, the Germans tried to get Mexico on their side in both World Wars.

Mexico ain't shit.

Remember what happened to Cuba when they let the Ruskies build on their island? Yeah.

>cheap labor, pollution, corruption, and poverty
>X2

I swear to God, Duterte better lean more favorably towards Putin and Trump now that that puntang-ina Obongo is gone.

Fuck China. Even the Chinese here hate China! There's a reason why they left!

I thought you were austria for a sec.

China is already in Bolivia

>Mexico doesn't have a hell of a lot of natural resources, China has cheaper labor than Mexico and Mexico is too far away to sell them fresh produce.
are you new or something??

so China is going to give fencejumpers open borders?

Go ahead. In 5 years the will turn Monterrey into Vancouver and they will come crawling back to the negotiating table.

Good.

Now maybe those fuckers will learn to swim and infest China.

Looking forward to future Prime Minister Xing Ding Garcia.

>China has cheaper labor than Mexico
China is posturing with economics in mind

China has problems with cheap labour not being cheap anymore
Peso is being crashed with no survivors

Yes Mexico give the Americans an excuse to round up not just the illegals, but all Latinos in their country.

R A K E D
A
K
E
D

Who will steal jobs from who?
Chinese or Mexicans?
I'd laugh if Chinese stole factory work from Mexico

You can bring the guacamole :^)

But rice and beans

China just wants their cheap chihuahuas

>inb4 your cartel gets BTFO and replaced by the triads

rt.com/news/375545-duterte-philippines-us-depot/

He wants Trump to GTFO now.

they don't share borders with us, and has china attempted to ship them nuclear armaments?

Hopefully we aren't entering a new era of Mexico going full retard.

The Chinese are ruthless and would fuck mexico dry. They will regret not playing ball with us.

wtf I love CHINA now

>trade with China
So they'll come in and buy all the land and fuck over the locals? I've seen this before and nobody is ever happy with the results.

They will give them money for military presence right infront of your southern border....
This could end really bad for you guys

Mexicans hate Chinos, trust me. Anyone slightly Asian is automatically Chinese.

It's obvious they're just "teaming" up with them to slowly gain an influence before they take over the place. There's literally no other point in doing this otherwise they'd have to start actively trying to fix Mexico's shithole of a government and get rid of the drug cartel to get any sort of benefit from this allegiance.

China will just offer to lend you money for the wall and then turn Mexico into next gravel mine.

The countries are incompatible. They both manufacture and export products, and they both import commodities.

Mexico is a wannabe China.

>implying a Mexican front matters
Logistical and strategically the American fleet can easily stop Chinese reinforcements too Mexico, China does not want to have to thin its fleet out in order to attack America. It's fucking stupid to suggest that a Mexican front is important. China will be on the defensive the whole war.

Don't be stupid user, there is nothing based about those fucking chinks, they are literally yellow jews.

captcha: Ford ahead

>military presence right infront of your southern border
You know literally nothing about geopolitics or military strategy.

Rofl.

Believe it or not, there's already some triads here.

I give leafs a bad time but honestly i've always hated mexico more.

Bring it you fat smelly baby faced child molesting salsa taco taco cock watching mustached jolly fuck fags

>triads
TOP KEK
After they start getting beheaded or their face peel off they won't know what hit them.

GIVE TEXAS THE LEG ILLINOIS

lol Mexico will regret this.

Isn't China like dying in pollution? well shit.

How long until they start coming here in gorillons?

>getting RICED

so its treason then?

a war with china? get fucking real

even if there was a shooting war with china america would kick their asses on every level

china's problem is their soldiers' morale would be so low they wouldn't even want to fight. china treats its people like shit, if you aren't "useful" then the government doesn't give 1 fuck whether you live or die.

whereas american morale would be extremely high because they'd be filled with self righteousness

>2 countries that rely on cheap labor and exports are going to team up and take on the #1 economy in the world, of witch bth countries heavily rely on to buy their cheaply made products.

fuck.... my mind... is literally fucking blown...

You know, you say that but you forget who was the only country to have dropped nuclear weapons on top of non-combatants.

>Russia teams up with America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>is so bluepilled that he can't see that lobbies and factions will never let the US and Russia be friends
The only thing that will change is the hostile look at Russia.

The filthy Chinese want to rule the world, Trump is making a moron, again, out of himself for giving them space.

All America has to do is
1) Stop sending food
2) Don't let anyone else send food either.

>Chyna
>in Mexico
Oh boy, prepare for a world of tiresomeness

>it will happen in our lifetime
>fortress america

this might not be a bad thing

assuming it's a temporal thing, that is

Imagine your quiet little rural michoacan town. A chinese man in a cowboy hat is riding horseback to a cattle ranch crawling with chinese men working harder and cheaper than mexicans. This is the path you chose, Mexico.

Really boring and barbaric up until the new world. While Islam was inventing algebra we were spear chuckers. Half of the shit we used back then was borrowed from china or the Middle East. In the past 200 years we have become the dominant force on earth, and rose above both china and the middle east and created everything modern society sees. It's very rags to riches

Spics will illegally immigrate into China only to find children working for pennies on the dollar.

>chicANOs

kek. Won't be #1 anymore when California, it's highest source of GDP, secedes

But I thought Hillary would be the one to start WW3 not trump

being decimated and raped by muslims?

don't forget what the brits did to the chinks.

You can laugh at chinks all you want for being puny weaklings but they get shit done, no theatrics.

Wew
This is a really really really really really really really really really really bad idea.
Mexibros I say this for your sake as well as my own: If communism comes to your country, run. I would tear a piece of trump's beautiful wall off myself if it means helping just 1 person escape the horrors of communism.

But that's not what will happen. What will happen is you will all be trapped in a communist country with walls keeping you in on both sides. You guys do NOT want that to happen.

That's slightly different.

Philippines as country has never been truly "sovereign". Not until Marcos started tearing down US bases. But then every other president comes along and fucks that up, making more army bases.

Duterte looks up to Marcos and wants to follow up on getting rid of the army bases. The U.S. and Philippines can still be allies, but if they're going to stay in the country, they should stay in our army bases.

More like give us an easy platform to wreck Mexico's shit. Its hard to cross the pacific but we have a huge fucking stockpile in our own country.

China brings their troops
Mexican military does the catering

So, what, China wants to use Mexico to fight a proxy war against the US? I guess it makes sense, better to use filthy mongrel Mexicans as cannon fodder rather than good Chinese stock.

Or is China trying to twist Trump's arm so they can keep their bullshit trade surplus with US?

holy shit chinas gonna make time machines in mexico?

This is has the makings of a World War 3

Bad idea, does he want to become another province of China so badly?

dooood that game looks cool.

>gravel mine part two - no yuans for lazy juan

Welp, time for us to step up ties with Taiwan. Maybe we'll actually free Tibet this time.

this. you flag should be more colorful i feel.

HA mexico will just be fucked like Venezuela was

Just wait; ten years from now mexico will be fucking falling apart like water based painting in the rain; another Venezuela waiting to happen.

Sure, let's change one overlord for another.

china would rape mexico in trade