Is suicide red pilled or blue pilled?

Is suicide red pilled or blue pilled?

black pill I believe
why, are you not feeling so hot user?

let's talk this out. I've contemplated death and never found a reason to hasten it's ultimate occurrence.

put it down now user, i see you

It doesn't matter. Just know that it's a permanent solution to possibly temporary issues. I wont claim to know you or your life, but my "temporary" issues have gone on for over a decade now but I'm still truckin'.

black pilled
anything defeatist is black pilled

op?!

we all die eventually the mentally ill should quit being hissy children and wait like all good men do.

This is actually a nice way to think about it, thanks.

Maximum bluepill
t. Camus

Suicide is an insult to all life.

It's cu.cking yourself.

This. Committing suicide is as bluepilled as believing in god

Suicide or no suicide you die.

However, if you commit suicide, women you would have slept with will instead take big black cock.

It's the ultimate cuc.k

If you want to do it then just become an alcoholic.
It's like committing suicide every night but you wake up in the morning

Neither it's black pilled. Though if your going to try anything, it can go seriously wrong and you have a high chance of living through it. I failed 7 times, it's not fun. I recommend you try and talk with someone.

How do you fail seven times, how were you trying to do it?

We all die eventually.
Even if your life is absolutely miserable, living is still better than non-existence.
People with nothing to lose have the most to gain.

If you kill yourself now then you won't live forever.
And worse, you won't stay dead forever either. You don't want to be some necromancer's toy do you?

I've gone through every imaginable thought in regards to an afterlife and what's morally acceptable. ultimately I came to the conclusion that there is no afterlife and that my purpose is to find a mate, produce offspring and raise them to produce their own offspring. If that is enough motivation for every living thing to struggle and continue live than why should I seek something different.

are you white? bluepilled then
are you anything else? redpilled

>7 times
were you even trying?

be more subtle about it lol

If you try and fail there is a good chance you will be locked in a psych ward and forced to talk to a medical student or roastie nurses. If that prospect isn't enough for you to not do it..

5 times I tried non Rx overdoses. The other two I took something I think, and swam like mile out hoped the current would drag me away. I ended up getting scared of potential sharks and swam back crying like a bitch.
I wanted my corpse not to be found so I had some extra variables that made it harder
Like hiking to high altitude of Mt.rainier and digging myself into a few feet of snow. Or those times in the ice caves. I think the cold is what made me live, or throwing up the pills.
I actually bought Nembutal and fentanyl citrate from alphabay, they never arrived though.

Non Rx overdose has a 5% success rate, forgive me oh great Aussie

This one man has to do every suicide stock photo. It must be depressing.

having nearly drowned while surfing several times I can tell you that is the worst feeling.
speaking of surfing, it's actually pretty uplifting and stabilizing when you're not drowning.
give it a try

can you talk about what brought you to those decisions ?

If you're going to kill yourself, you might as well just go out and fuck a bunch of hookers and get all hopped up. Maybe you'll change your mind.

That depends for what reason. If you suicide because of a woman, or for the lack of one for example you're legit retarded.

Couldn't have said it better than someone from 'straya. Stay alive op forreal

These are not normal methods a male would use.
Pills are a fucking horrible way to die. Drowning too.

You can come out of depression, it takes a little effort, exercise, diet, etc.
Don't jew yourself in. You are stuck her with the rest of us. See this shit out cos it's all you got.

hey, what the hell do you guys think you're doing?! you're not leaving me here with alone with some christcucks, jews and mudslimes, that's for damn sure. stop it, just stop

Try cold showers. Life > nothing

It's the most cowardly thing you can do.

Both

Blue-ist pill in the bottle, user.

commiting suicide is illegal

Put into a situation that just took away the few things I cared about. I'm anhedonic person, so why not? I admit it sounds over dramatic considering I'm 21, I just hate everything.
I also feel a tinge guilty for not doing anything about crimes I knew were being commuted by some friends, specifically child sex trafficking .

>child sex trafficking
Christ almighty those are some fucked up friends.

>get paid for people to take pictures of you necking yourself

Not bad

My life sucks, I hate almost everyone and everything and my expectations for people get lower every day, yet somehow people STILL disappoint me at every turn.
The only thing that keeps me living is the knowledge that if I die I'll either go to hell or the atheists will be right, and either way I won't get to find out where our species goes.

If your feeling down anons do what most depressed, lonely young men who can't hold jobs do: join the military.

Plenty of rich and powerful people are flat out terrible individuals. It's not as bad as it sounds, because I was a kid and it's not like we were close.
One was a military friend I met through Tor, I just thought it was Firefox add on, he got into Bachi bazai. He ended buying two kids. The other was some rich guy I met while visiting my mothers work, when I was 12 or something.Some friend of a boss or something, he just drunkenly sent me the wrong photos of his vacation in St.Petersburg, and some random party.

>anhedonic
I had to look up what that word meant
all that matters is that you're conscious of reality. I don't know if there is a cure or medication for your situation but as long as you have a conscious than you are meant to push on.
the other part is not entirely your fault even though they deserve death. Idk, it's up to you to accept that it's not something you can change now. You now know how to respond and the consequences of not.
at your age, you can still have a productive, positive and meaningful life and influence in others. It was a mistake but not one you committed.
I think you've served your punishment and should focus on recovery and doing something positive with your life.

I just read the full context after I posted. there was nothing you could do to prevent what happened. You shouldn't feel anymore guilt for that than any one of us. At this very moment some child is being raped and yet the world sleeps without a care. we all bare responsibility for not using a polygraph on every person and removing anyone who comes up positive for that shit.
That's one reason I don't believe in god, child rape.
user, there's nothing you could have done. But leaving the rest if us here with these motherfuckers only makes it worse.

Redpill. You wanna see how life REALLY is? Then fucking end it. Prove every God-cuck wrong

goodnight and I wish you guys nothing but the best. If your conscious that your doing something, think it through logically. You've never heard of any living organism taking the easy way out. that's because you have to push on until life naturally leaves you.

I said a tinge of guilt for a reason, I feel guilty but not too much, in comparison to the rest. It's mostly that I have a deterministic function oriented outlook and I got forced off what I felt I had to to do.

>deterministic function oriented outlook
what does that imply?

I believe in predetermined outcomes. Everything is predestined because everything is made of atoms and material that obeys the laws of physics. When one set of actions a long time ago set off a chain reaction of events. Even our thoughts are neurons and electrical firings that also follows a set of physics controlled events.

I meant if I have to do something it must be done, it must be done well, and everything must be done on a proper schedule. I got forced off track and had no idea what the hell to do.
Weird I get and used to have that outlook but after taking chem 455 I can't see the universe in such a linear fashion anymore.

I've had some similar ocd-like tendencies but after you get over a certain age it goes away. (around 22)
You will become more adaptable and accepting with age. It's important to put yourself in a position to start a family because that makes life so much more meaningful.