I've made a mistake, and may be reported to authorities

I may have made some political comments on reddit that could be interpreted as threatening, as well as some very anti semitic (communism).

This was all just hyperbole and frustration, but now a group has claimed to have reported me to authorities.

How worried should I be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a leaf made a baddie on reddit
not even worth a bump

This is why canada is so cucked. Fags from canada truly believe shit like this.

claim refugee status

>"open up in there is the Sup Forumsice!"
>"You're wanted for unrestrained leafposting and browsing Reddit!"
Sounds like everything is in order.

Ya, I get of Sup Forums and browse reddit from time to time.

I'd really appreciate some guidance on this.

just delete it or edit it with (this is sarcasm 4Head)

>truly believe shit like this

They've got the screenshots and were posting the number to call and report me.

It's happened, and I'm pretty fucking concerned.

Nothing will happen. As long as you didn't make any direct threats, they have no right to do anything to you.

So what did you really say?

free speech is the capstone of western civilization, im sure the government will understand that you were just speaking in jest

>browsing leddit

don't worry, they just want to scare you, i had the same shit a few months ago,
niggas dindu nuffin

tbhonest I believe ca is monitoring this site. If you're a leaf you better watch out n cut the edgy shitposting. Just walk away from the keyboard

That there will inevitably be civil wars across the west, and that I'm saddened knowing I'll be to old or dead to join in.. And some various *historical revision* posts.

Literally everyone on line is spewing pure hatred right now. Reported or not there are only so many cops.

I've gotten legit death threats in real life and have reported to the Feds and NOTHING was done

Yup, I think that might be best.

I need to not speak in such an exaggerated way online.. Anonymity brings out the hyperbole.

lol just relax.
so, you hang on reddit and come here to complain, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

>They come to arrest you
>Claim you're a gendermercurial muslim xir being persecuted
>Canada proceeds to give you monthly diversity assistance and they relocate you to a mansion

people have been arrested on reddit before for very small racial slurs here in the UK
I think somebody said "monkey" and reddit admins genuinely gave their IP to the police
it's a sick joke really

Cry me a river leaf, I'm about to have my last pretrial for allegedly threatening someone while allegedly have a loaded handgun and a bullet proof vest in my car and sand nigger money because I allegedly just had came back from dubai. And I'm not being a bitch about.

Here primarily, go there to see the other side of things from time to time.

what u wanna do is get a VPS in russia and route your traffic from a VM (use virtual box) through tor to your socks proxy on that VPS, and from that VPS to the target server

then get an email account on yandex.ru and bam you are free, good luck fuckin about with all the racism

overkill
use incognito and a proxy
no cookies or real ip

>going on Reddit

>Ever

What have we learned?

Flee to the US. We love hyperbolic racists, like our president. We left the northern border undefended just for you.

sic semper leafanous

Claim parody. Say that you were pretending to be right wing a la Stephen Colbert. That'll probably satisfy the authorities.

>2edgy4plebbit
>ask pol for advice

my sides

yes you should be very worried if they can track your ip

That's a little calming to hear.

I heard leafland gives out maximum sentences to shitposters on reddit, beware little leaf...

>he doesn't use a vpn while extreme shitposting

good luck posting anywhere with a VPN fgt

I'm glad that people threatening my life getting off scott free has put your mind at ease.

It makes me feel better about it in a strange way