RACES IDENTIFIED

ONE ARAB, ONE QUEBEC LOCAL

>"One of the two men arrested in connection with the terrorist attack in a Quebec mosque would be of Quebec origin and the other would be of Arab origin, according to information obtained by Félix Séguin from our Investigative Office."

Other urls found in this thread:

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Indonesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek wills it.

link: tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Could "of Quebec origin" mean the same thing as "new Germans"? I.e would they call a Quebec born muzzie québécois?

Yeah

Yes. I read that as "2 arabs, one of them having Canadian nationality"

Most likely means born in Quebec. That's all we can really get from it.

Were they from a country banned by Trump?

Please tell me they were.

Bashir Al Taweed and Hassan Matti

Sauce nigga? I need sauce.

police scanners

They're obviously both fuckin Muslim.

You can have the name Mike Smith and still be converted to Islam (his friend probably radicalized him)

>converted

user you need to swallow the rest of that pill. Islam is a shit ideology but it's really about race, stupid. "Muslim is not a race" is just a meme to avoid being called racist

How many Indonesian terrorists are there?

So i just spent my night getting blamed for a terrorist attack in Canada....And it turns outs its Muslims killing muslims

ALL FUCKING NIGHT ON TWITTER, REDDIT AND Sup Forums, i have been blamed for a terrorist attack and now that it turns out they were muslims. Who do we need to killed to stop this shit,where i'm the base enemy.

The "Quebecoi" is in fact a second-generation Arab invader. Screencap this

what happened to the 3rd guy?
everyone was saying there were 3 shooters before

This is still white racists fault and guns fault, even though sunni niggers kill each other like other niggers do regardless of where they a located and how much interaction they have with civilized white society.

Both Muslim

>> religion of peace

Lads I missed the press conference, what did they say?

Nice LARP "trump"

Sigh...Another day in Trump's Canada.
Are you happy now drumpfkins????

so like they used two ak-47s to shoot up a place full of people and only killed 6.

kek it's a false flag as fuck desu

Nice try CTR, it was Muslims

A lot actually.

Do you speak French or just use google translate? I saw someone on reddit say the words they used specifically meant white quebecer.

Every thread my prediction that they are Christian Lebs. Phalangist larpers

One Arab and one tanned Canadian? First and second generation?

Is it you...Do you not get that every white dude in this country was just blamed for an islamic terrorist attack all night....Are you that fucking stupid

>t. Know-nothing idiot
Indonesia is a terrorist hotbed. In your mind, Arab Christians are just as likely to explode at any minute

>American Education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Indonesia

cointel is already making propaganda I see

Indonesian terrorist attacks happen near daily, bombings, stabbings, shootings. its a shithole because of islam

BUT WHY WOULD SHITSKINS KILL OTHER SHITSKINS?

>How many Indonesian terrorists are there?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

probably Sunni vs Shia bullshit

This is going to be underrated post

quebecan is not a race

I thought Shia got arrested

Plenty of immigrants take up names more in line with their country of residence. It's how you see Asian immigrants with typical American names.

not to mention the honor killings, hundreds a week, easily

>Trump's Canada

The québécan (is that even the right vocab?) could also have a Canadian mother and an immigrant father

>"Quebec origin"

yeah, just like the men of "Swedish origin" who rape the local women, right?

the fuck does Quebec origin mean? he could be an Arab who was born there

Quebecois is the term for the people of Quebec

But they usually keep the last name
>Carrie Wushu
>Becky Wang
>Peter Huong

that's probably what it is, they just don't want to admit it's 2 sandniggers

the only thing muslims like more than killing whites is killing other muslims

Did Faux News tell you that??

Even IF that was the case, it only proves my point. Chump's divisive and hateful rhetoric caused this, and no one is safe thanks to that orange psycho.

>but i'm sure you'll just keep blaming people of color for all of your problems
>#justnazithings

It means it's a local
Most of quebec is white, but you would still call someone of arab descent that was born in quebec that.
Odds are, it's a straight up arab and a local he radicalized.
Remember that isis got white girls wanting to join them.

they only got 6? what a bunch of pussies

It would only be explicit if they used French Canadian (Canadien français), since québécois can either mean a French Canadian or a "Néo- québécois"

It means the Arab Muslim got there so recently the other Muslim is an honorary native in this scenario

>Refugee confirmed

Hey leave us out of this. We all have a problem with the Arabs.

Most Indonesians don't care much for religion unless the Saudis start influencing the locals to do stuff. Look up wikileaks, Saudi officials asked Indonesians to 'handle' the rise of Islamic heresy.

I really hope these are illegally imported AK-47s and not VZ-58 rifles picked up at a local sporting goods store.

The fact that "Arab origin" is even being mentioned on a non-fringe local news site makes it highly unlikely to be white nationalists

Where are legit sources with proofs?

Is my french bad? Does that last sentence say that 6 people were fired sunday night in the mosque and 8 others were blessed?

The fuck?

Mite be 2nd gen immigrant.

It's obvious they're both shitskins by the words they used and the amount of info released

So it's the same in English as in French just without les accents?

Its possible, but its also possible he's a ginger. Lots of the frenchest francos are descendants of Irish orphans taken in by les habs in the 1800s, so the filthy soulless ginger gene is very much a part of the Franco gene pool.

why would muslims shoot their own

reminder than this is ONLY one race confirmed, and one nationality confirmed.

>Chump's divisive and hateful rhetoric caused this
When did rhetoric and words learn to shoot guns?

When did words become self aware and capable of manipulating physical objects?

Muslims hate other muslims.

Proof: see Middle East

>what is syria

you mean like in Syria for the last four years

"Tuée" means killed, "blessée" means hurt

not a source

Sometimes you'll hear Quebecker in western canada but it sounds kinda funny
Quebecois is what you hear 90% of the time. It's pronounced sorta like Quebec-wah but of course with french phonemes

Inter-religious conflict or FALSE FLAG

>why would muslims shoot their own

99% of muslim terror victims are other muslims.

Just a few days ago in Nigeria a suicide bomber detonated inside a rival mosque. Both were Sunni but slight differences in worship were reason enough to commit murder/suicide.

I thought killed was mortir. Not sure how blessee turns into hurt...

Why do blacks kill blacks?

>tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Correct The Record harder, faggot.

Where the fuck are all these normies who know goddamn nothing about middle eastern history coming from? it is 2:30 am in Quebec and Ontario right now, there is no reason so many normies should be on here!

>They were a gay "couple"

mourtir, 'to die'.

still not a source

tell us when someone actually reputable is reporting it

you stupid ass racist

quebec is a race now?

Just to clarify there were three mosque attacks worldwide since January 20th, and the two other attacks were muslim-on-muslim. Tonight's attack would be the third.

This is normal where they come from.

*mourir

Mourir means dying/died, while tuer means killing/killed.

(((quebec origin)))
Betting $5 this is a shitskin born in quebec

Thx for the insight my dood

so who one tonight?
the dead muslims?
the shooters ?
canadians?

This is all still speculation: police have not released any details on the shooters identify

fuck, I'm rusty.

That would make the funniest sentence in the entire french language.

They may not explode, but they sure are just as subhuman.

Mort is also the past participle of mourir.

It would be "Tu te tue," and yeah there are contexts where you could actually use it

Leaf bro, Im sorry for everything I ever said.

Can you please make this pic with translation of the important phrases in red above the french, so I can wave it around in liberal faces on my stealth twitter?

>ONE (((QUEBEC LOCAL)))
fixed

(((Quebec local))) confirmed as Hasan Matti

so a mud slime and an slimey Frenchman? (also not white)

I've been commenting since this hit, that it wasn't White Canadians.

blessée would better translate to injured.

Yes a Frenchman named Hasan Matti...

P1 "One of the two men arrested in the investigation on the terrorist attack in Quebec City is of "Quebecois" origin, while the other is of Arab origin, according to Felix Seguin from our investigation department"

P4 "The two men entered the Sainte-Foy mosque at 7:30PM, while prayers were starting"

P7 "Six people were killed in the mosque and another eight were injured"

You mean reverted infidel. All humans are born Muslim remember

My french is rusty but it is pretty obvious what this says:

>d’origine québécoise et l’autre serait d’origine arabe