I give Trump maybe 3 or 4 more weeks before he gives up...

I give Trump maybe 3 or 4 more weeks before he gives up. He'll be the first ever President to resign out of not knowing what the fuck he's doing. Being a President is not being a CEO. You can't just threaten nations with "deals" and except it to go your way. Public backlash against the government is infinitely stronger than against a company. While he is watching fox news and furiously googling what laws he has to follow, in the back of his mind its already sent in that maybe he was not cut out for this.

So I give him a few more weeks of "Trying it out" before he quits. He'll leave shamed and humiliated, bringing complete dishonor to himself, his family, the office of the President, his party, and most of all his country and the people who voted for him, but whatever, at least his wife and son won't have to move.

Pence will take his spot, he'll probably act as a middle of the road President, never committing too hard on one particular policy, while picking up the remains of the republican party.

In 2020, you will have sealed your fate to have a democratic controlled house/senate and President pretty much for the next 20 years at least.

At least you go to worship a cartoon frog.

I don't know man, Trump really seems to be enjoying himself.

>thinking the presidency isn't just a figurehead position
>being this bluepilled
>what are advisors

>Trump does exactly what he said he will withi na few days of presidency already

>H-HE'LL GIVE UPPPP XD XD XD

Shut the fuck up.

/thread

>literally there to sign exec. orders created by advisors

Honeymoon periods only last so long

Oh yes, the oh so useful advisers, why even be a President if everyone else tells you what to do?

Don't worry, he will.

>implying he doesn't nuke mexico on the way out

Since when has anything you preachy fuckers expected ever happened?

Oh yeah that's right never, Trump is popular bcos politics is life and death for some ppl, work or no work, money or no money, but ((you)) just don't get it

Very good President, having other people tell you what to do and make their own policy, its almost like we don't need a President!

Don't worry, he won't.

>Trump is popular bcos politics is life and death for some ppl, work or no work, money or no money, but ((you)) just don't get it

I guess I don't because that makes no sense.

The issue for Trump, is that the time of being a reality TV star is over, and it turns out, being a President is actually hard. Getting elected is as easy as getting a bunch of morons to listen to you.

Please shill , I'm going to drown in your tears if you keep this up.
Emperor Trump 2020. . 2024. . 2028. .

The man is way too big of a narcissist to ever willingly leave the office.

Hello CREW. Working the late night eh?

Why can't you just accept the fact that you lost lmao

You literally can't comprehend the idea of 4 years of Trump so you create absurd alternative realities in your head in attempt to convince yourself that he's not gonna be president

I was laughing at first but now I'm just concerned. Are you ok? Do you need help?

>its almost like we don't need a President!
thats why we voted trump. we need a businessman

Ask yourself this, what makes Trump a good President?

I never thought he did not have a chance to get elected. I personally gave him about a 30% chance, and he actually did it. I can't comprehend 4 years, because I don't see any way it will actually work. Even the first week he comes off looking like a complete idiot who has no idea what he is doing. 4 years? Now that is funny.

the US is not America Inc.

I can't believe we're still doing this.

Think about all the working class ppl who have lost out bcos of Dems policy then maybe you will get it.

Most of em don't care that he was on TV or anything like that, all they hear is for once a guy is speaking for them and standing up for they're rights

You sound like a disconnected Liberal who has no idea of the struggles of reality for the poor and disadvantaged.

And what do you think Trump will actually do for them?

I used to think a 3 term president was a crazy idea but I literally see nobody replacing him. Nobody keeps their promises but him and the liberals are heading to oblivion.

TRUMP WON AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT IT

Not crying, Trump will not get what he wants

>he'll never run
>he'll never win the primaries
>he'll never get the nomination
>he wont get the votes
>nobody wants trumb
>trump will never win
>trump is having a meltdown
>trump is losing
>the electors wont vote for him
>Congress wont ratify the votes
>protests will keep him from taking office
>protests will keep the inauguration from happening
You are here
>we can impeach him
>he'll give up

Everything thing Trump faced before was about the election. It is not hard to get elected if you can play the right game. Being a good President is a whole other matter.

On the contrary, I think he's going to last a lot longer than many would think

Why do you think that?

And a billionaire trust fund baby living in a golden tower actually knows the troubles of living an average life by spouting simplistic catchphrases. Everyone who voted for him based on that essentially got rused by a car dealer.
Oh yes please lecture us about the poor and disadvantaged, because billionaires and Republicans ever gave a shit about poor people. That's why the richest 2% regularly receive tax cuts while the poorest 40% regularly receive cuts in social security.

You're right. Now, as president, he has an entire support system. A republican congress. The RNC. The military. All his cabinet, rock solid behind him. And a SCOTUS he's announcing thursday.
He was all on his own before the election. He was fighting everybody, sure. But now? Yeah, he's still fighting the media, but the entire government with the exception of three states is republican and Trump knows how to delegate. You do not realize how lost the dems are right now, there's nothing but republicans in government till 2018. A few like John McCain are still bitchy, but not enough of them to matter.

This is a conservative bloc government. Trump is so far from being on his own the way he was before the election. He's got walls, oceans, galaxies of repubs now working for him.

if there was ever a weak president, it was Obama, and Carter before him. Obama couldn't take it, had too many handlers who made the decisions, and spent his time on vacation, shellshocked until he had to read the speeches they wrote for him on his teleprompter.

he says as Trump bans Mudslimes, builds the walls, puts tariffs on mexishit and eternally btfo off libshits like you