#UncuckCalifornia

Can Trump make this a red state by 2020?

only if he deports illegals

Only if there is a race war

What are you waiting for, you mealy-mouth little faggot?

not if we kill him first. fuck trump.

truly he'd have to be the next dwight or teddy rough rider pres just to have a chance and even then to cali logic he's still a white male so idk man that's a tall order to be made but then again this election. Stranger things have happened.

It's just SF and LA that are still cucked. The north and central valley all voted for Trump.

I'm working on it in SF. You've got to be subtle with the leftists. They no not what they do.

Out state will probably be a leftist piece of shit still, but even as a non white person it's nice to live under a white male shitlord president because people actually hold his feet to the fire unlike Obama, where he's great no matter what stupid shit he does and guilty white people go along with it because muh race.

Nice meme, bro. How much are you guys being paid this time around?

b bu but obongo muh nobel peace prize and muh drones muh proxy wars lawl :)

Expulse them, nuke them, conquer them again, rebuild. Problem solved.

>california secedes
>trump restores order, declares war
>california purged of libcucks
>california made great again

One can only hope for that...OC reporting in

if Trump can average 3% GDP growth every year then yeah.

No

Just make voter ID laws and then it will go red

Huntington beach CA also reporting in, can't believe this and SD county were blue counties.

>California
>Blue
KEK

>Texas
>Red
DOUBLE KEK

OC is absolutely based and puts all the metros to complete shame, my man.

Another president might make CA a red state, maybe Marco Rubio would have, but Trump isn't endowed with enough to make it a red state.

He can only convince the inbred retards in middle America.

Nope, support CALEXIT for less blue votes!

>CALEXIT
Kill yourself

Or better yet go talk to one of your local refugees. You've got millions of them now.

I get that you want a fair amount of electoral votes but it would be so much easier to break Cali into five separate entities.

I'd seriously like to see you faggots try and leave your basement. The sunlight will probably kill you before you can make it to our front.

Voter ID laws will close the gap, but I don't see it ever happening unless the north rises and wrecks the south in hand to hand combat to unit cali under the red banner

nah m8 that shithole is getting bluer than blue meth

SF resident here. Can confirm

White liberals and Mexicans are not big fans. The Asians are alright with him though

Thanks, bros! Wish I had some land like those over in San Bernie and Riverside so I can shoot my guns...gotta do it in the shooting ranges

SD reporting in, definitely outnumbered down here but definitely not outgunned. We stand at the ready.

It'll be blood red this year if that counts

Piru is nice to shoot at

SF native here

It would be great if gentrification replaced the spics and niggers with hardworking families instead of cucked techbros and faggy artist communes. SF is one of the few places in CA that is seeing more whites move in due to the cost-prohibitive rent, but it isn't having a positive effect.

>says the internet user

I'm confused as to how these people can call trump all these horrible things? As a female, non-white trump supporter living in California, I've been bullied tremendously for supporting him. These liberals call trump supporters intolerant... look who's talking!! I am so excited for trump to make America great again. And for those who want trump assasinated or for those madonna followers who want to "blow up the White House," or to Starbucks for wanting to hire 10,000 refugees... wtf. Am I living in a twilight zone? Do we not remember 9/11 folks?

The hijackers in 9/11 were mostly from countries where Trump hasn't banned travelers, the same countries where he has business interests.

Also, who exactly are these liberals you're talking about? Do you even get out much?

Break it up.

I'd rather states use split electoral votes so that the republican counties in the new england and west coast states can get a voice.

if the fault like goes underwater California will be a red state and my parent's will live so close to the ocean the the property value will tripple