Does Trump actually have a Time Machine?

Does Trump unironically have a time machine? Someone post that meme that went around last fall. Trump's timing is... too perfect.

This was Trudeau's fault.
He should take responsibility for letting this happen.

Or maybe terrorist attacks have been picking up lately, and Trump now being President has unparalleled access to information from his various government agencies revealing exactly how dangerous these "refugees" actually are.

Yeah that timing is pretty crazy.

Holy mother of God...

Perhaps Trump is the second coming

Comedy gold

It's not luck, Trump has always been close with the Mossad.

isn't Trump a distant relative of Tesla or something, and didn't he say his uncle was an MIT Professor who specialized in quantum engineering? I guess it's possible he does in fact possess a time machine.

If OP went back in time and deleted this thread, would he still be a faggot? Serious question.

Palantir. Trump is Batman.

Have they confirmed the race yet?

of Hitler I hope.

When will these retards stop praying and do something at home?

Was the attack confirmed muslim yet?

The police have arrested someone they believe is one of the shooters, but haven't released a name or description as yet

this one?

One arab Syrian Refugee, and one Quebecois convert. Was Sunni on Shia violence. Confirmed during press conference about 30 minutes ago.

ah, they captured both shooters. sorry for the confusion

shit, really?

doesn't surprise me CBC didn't report that

>and one Quebecois convert.
Really makes u think.

They were dying for the

>Trump Effect
>White Supremacy
>Islamophobia

Now they just silly Sunni Shia violence, and it will be forgotten in 2 days even though this is now happening in frog land by refugees and native sons.

Cowardly attack? But they just gave those people a free win?

They probably did. Muslims kill muslims, Canada does more for muslms. They won.

I'm beginning to wonder....

Good thing we stopped taking in refugees.

Maybe, or he has the Bogdanoffs as prisoners. Makes me think what the wall is really for....

THE PLOT THICKENS

Yes.

there are rumors that the muslim shut down was in response to threat warnings they received.

keep in mind that Liberals still blame Bush for 9/11 yet want Mudslimes to have full access to the US.

HOW DOES TRUMP KEEP DOING IT?

HOW?

No but you do.

holy fuck that is based

He's always based

can anyone confirm this? would be a GREAT addition to the anti-Muslim narrative

Trump really does have the luck of the Gods.

We should just kill all muslims in the west. Sorry JihadiJesus, Occam's Razor.

kill
it
now

They bring their shit with them. They're gangbangers for their version of Allah and the surface of this planet is their battlefield for souls. Canada isn't special for these people.

he said he's Christian (cause the cops were there but I believe him ;)

Yes, Donald Trunks, er, I mean Donald Trump, really DOES have a time machine. Also, Barron Trump is Donald Trump as a child. Donald Trump's enemies tried to stop Donald Trump by travelling into the past to kill Donald Trump as a child, but Donald Trump got to his child self before his enemies did and took his child self with him to the future (which is 'our' present).

SHIIIIIIT. I love me some good scifi, user Good stuff.

>implying trump's executive action included any arab countries

Good on him but state sponsors of terror attacks like pakistan and saudi arabia were not included. It's a bit suspicious

Just the trump curse taking another victim.. someone add him to the scrap book as well as shoes.com

We have interests in those countries

Oh sweety, If he has a time machine than why did he settle for @realDonaldTrump?

as per usual, blame obama

his administration created the list of security risk states.

What.

this is a 9/10 in America

Because he didn't like the consequences of having the other twitter handle.

looks like someone needs a quick rundown.

Fun Facts:

Barron's company started producing Time Machines in 2042, headquartered in a tower built on top of the remains of an old burned out building complex southwest of Centennial Park in Atlanta.

They quickly realized the urgency of the situation after traveling only a short while to the future and taking this picture of Times Square.

At this point they started setting the groundwork for the presidency with "The Apprentice" and countless other appearances and Cameos.

Why aren't we spreading a rumour the perpetrators originally planned to carry out the attack on US soil but their plan was foiled by Trumps executive order?

@DonaldTrump redirects to @realDonaldTrump and was registered 7 years AFTER @realDonaldTrump

clearly he wanted "real" in front of his name

what do you mean "rumour"? That was confirmed

Didn't trump predict the Weiner stuff?

Can'twakeup.jpg

I'm so fucking ashamed by the commenters on Trudeau's tweet. These people are unironically complaining about muh Islamophobia. We live in a completely different reality from these people and they need to be physically removed from our vicinity. We cannot fucking COEXIST with them

At bar tonight with friends from wifes work and gay mexican and I was having red pilled talk about it. Then a literal fucking wm cuck lost his shit called me RACIST SEXIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC RACIST started slamming his fists on the fucking table pulled such a fit me and my wife who is Ex-Muslim Afghan btw had to leave..

We need to seperate from these people.. Right wing Canadians and Americans need to form our own union

America must annex Canada.

Let's face it: Trudeau is a fucking retard. He doesn't think, he just... talks?..

canadians will prevent you from visiting if you had a DUI or a drug charge
yet they will openly welcome refugees without knowing what the fuck they did in the past, or want to do in the future

Just kek hard at work.

literally all the celebrities did this when social media started rolling out, also gives the illusion that they're so famous that their name has to be already taken by a fan or imposter. I remember shitty bands that used to do this on myspace and there weren't even accounts with their band name.

Left = feeling > thought
Right = thought > feeling (see Sup Forums)

lmao

Trump saved Rob Pattinson from being continually cucked by Kristen Stewart. Still wondering how this changed our current timeline.
Anyone have any theories?

That dinner is such a satisfying re-watch

praise kek

LOL

Memes fully operational

this

Yes, he is the massiah to bring to the worldliness pass 1.0% divergence.

If digits, Trump commits nigger and cuck genocide.

don't mind me, just checking

well meme'd my friend

KEK GIVETH

Is there a source to this anywhere? Really need to gather some evidence so I can throw it in people's faces when they try to bring it up as an islamophobic "terrorist" incident (as the cuck Trudeau puts it)

>RedCap Software
>RedCap