Toruture is where Right-wingers cross the line!

How can rightists even justify this? How does stooping to the level of jihadists savages, make you any different? American exceptionalism, protectionism, immigration ban etc..all are fine moves for America but human Torture? Even Sup Forums must admit, that's crossing the proverbial line.

I don't consider browns people, shit-skin.

ill take you seriously when you poo in loo

>Implying leftists don't use torture
Waterboarding is tame as fuck and was only made into a political issue to distract from the worse shit being used.

>How does stooping to the level of jihadists savages, make you any different?
I stopped caring about being "better" than people decades ago.

>American exceptionalism
The left through this one in the trash right alongside "family values." As such, we're free to be JUST AS RUTHLESS as those that would do us harm.

If Pence or Mattis needs some jumper cables, they can borrow mine.

waterboarding is tame , compared to what a mudslime does - try again poo in loo

>americans taking advice from a street-shitter

Because it does work.
Remember McCain? That guy sold out his comrades in Vietnam because he was afraid of torture.

>thinks waterboarding is the worst.

It's just the most efficient way they are using right now.

Have you thin limp wrist faggots actually tried to be waterboarded? Try it for at least 20 seconds and come back here and tell me how "tame" it was.

i would rather be waterboarded, than have my head cut off by ahmed

Cutting heads isn't torture, it's murder. You got any more non-arguments?

>cutting heads isn't torture
>not torture

so, having my head cut off is instant death than? no pain at all? still would rather be waterboarded

Waterboarding can last for years, while cutting a head will induce death in seconds. Are you trying to pretend to be retarded?

he's fucking with the enemy by saying this. jesus, don't you poos have strategy?

they deserve it for worshiping allah.

Their strategy is to turn their massive overpopulation into pure energy with fusion reactors and a space program, lel.

I'm not even kidding.

Watch some ISIS videos.

Imagine asking any of the victims if they would rather be waterboarded instead.

Any "torture" that doesn't leave any physical damage is pretty tame compared to other forms.

>death in seconds
if it is a single swipe, but i don't think isis has fucking katanas - so i would theorize its more of a 'hacking - saw-like' cutting, which probably takes more than a few fucking seconds

at least with waterboarding, i won't be thirsty.

>Doesn't leave physical damage

Waterboarding can cause extreme pain,dry drowning, damage tolungs,brain damagefromoxygen deprivation, other physical injuries includingbroken bonesdue to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage, and death.[1]Adverse physical consequences can manifest themselves months after the event, while psychological effects can last for years.[2]

Consequentialist ethics are for libfags. Killing your enemies can be good and just. Torture is for barbarians. Huwhyte people shouldn't torture.

Ganowicz would disagree with you on that.

I know we are supposed to be 1488 LARPing here but yeah, torture is bad. Ok I'm done being serious. Back to LARPing. GTKRWN

Poo
in
the
Loo
The Canada of Asia

>How does stooping to the level of jihadists savages, make you any different?
Easy. We're not them. We have proper values and ideals. They do not.

>implying i am larping

I saw we be more fucked up than isis - maybe adopt some tactics from vlad - pretty good kebab torturer in my opinion.

You would be singing a different tune if torture was the only way to learn how to defeat a toilet witch.