CTR is now ShareBlue

DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:
SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNOS TO SMEAR TRUMP
THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"! PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/types-of-organizations-exempt-under-section-501-c-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sliders gonna slide.

As long as there aren't stipulations as to what the money needs to be spent on, I say we trojan horse them and write bullshit articles on ayyy lmao

MEME WAR 2.0

REPORT IN

H
A
R
E

BLUE
L
U
E

S E A S O N
C O N F I R M E D
who here /hype/?

BUMP

cant wait to see which of my favorite characters is killed off this season. Will it be Mr. Brock (the sniffer of many jockstraps)?

I for one hope not.

Our foe has renamed itself, much like how Al Qaeda became Al Nusra, and later Al Sham.
CTR -> ShareBlue
SB Shills want some round 2.

Good. Glad I found this post. I was wondering what was being slid. This all makes sense now. Thanks for the photo.

I came here for the lulz, but am now ready to spread the good word of Jesus across the twitterverse.

post a good fuckin download link too please, nobody got time for this account bullshit

*cracks knuckles*
let's do this

Is life just going to be an endless meme war from now on?

Share Blue Pills
h
a
r
e

B
l
u
e

P
i
l
l
s

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
It's what all true warriors strive for.

August 9th as in 2016 as in before the election as in you are a faggot

Media Fag here.

I've told you fucking people over and over and fucking over again that HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is the one bankrolling all this shit.

I've said it before. Perhaps you've heard this speech

"She has attacked Trump multiple times since losing the election.... She's going to spend the next 4 to 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency."

"Trump is an idiot if he does not push for her prosecution. She's a thread to our democracy."

You need to get on Twatter and remind Trump about his promise to put her in jail.

Once she's indicted suddenly all this CTR shit will go away.

Watch.

Time to earn me some more medals

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

bump?

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Trump has to crack down on these faggots for conspiracy to overthrow the government

Don't let this get slid!

Psyops

Maybe the meme magic with become the next code?
What if the code is a get?

Uh.....guys?

They're coming for our memes

Should finally earn my Kek statue with this one

time will tell,

Hark hear the bells.

A cherub angel will preach on the eve of the nocturne.

I'm actually partial to believing this. She won't attack directly, because she's afraid that pushing Trump too hard will make him look into the DNC a bit too hard (and probably reveal corruption on a scale beyond even Sup Forums's wildest estimates), so she does these futile media flanking attacks, but she still hasn't learned that the media has effectively defanged itself by retardation regarding Trump, in no small part thanks to Sup Forums itself and the "frog of white supremacy" as the example of media grasping at straws to call Trump literally Hitler.

You're an idiot.

Meme miners!?

Mean Niners?

August 9th as in 2016 as in before the election as in OP you are a faggot

A mod needs to sticky this thread. The constant slide/bait 1 post by this ID threads have killed Sup Forums

jack off, the fuckin thing is still relevant.

>waste money on something that just makes people hate you more

if you read the memo it's talking about impeaching trump - it was clearly written after the election

can't wait to say 'fuck off shareblue' to people

Heh good luck, I'm behind seven packs of feral wild dogs in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

She attacked him by proxy using the recount scam.

Then her supporters literally threatened electoral college voters.

Then she and her buddy George Soros were behind the woman's marches intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and deligitimize his presidency.

It's not going to stop. She's going to play nice to Trump's face while she does everything she can to attack him by proxy.

This woman is evil, vicious, has a massive war chest and unlimited free time. She's not going to stop seeking revenge ever. This is a woman with a trail of bodies in her wake. Eventually something she does is truly going to hurt Trump.

Unless we do something about it first. All we need to do is Tweet at Trump. Remind him that he needs to keep his promise about a special prosecutor for Clinton. That he must push his new Attorney General to prosecute Clinton.

>888
sign from kek, take notice everyone

MAN THE CANNONS! DONT LET THIS SLIDE

How? Hillary is dead

like your sex life.

They want to take CTR to the next level

Can you post the full image this is from? Saw it floating around before. It will help spread awareness.

It's from the document in OP - I'm reading through it now

I wanna see their plane crash with no survivors.

It's probably referring to a potential Plan B. This is a resurgence, like Nahtzees from Antarctica or the Moon.

>The Shills Strike Back.

.....fuck

>DubTripDubs
Oh my....

hail the mighty mystical moonman

these people are legitimately insane

This will backfire. hill shills will mine our memes and then try to debunk them. they will think "this study proving blacks are more violent genetically can't be true."
then they look it up and realize its sound science. *desire to know more intensifies.jpg*

A few posts later, they will down at the hormone pills they take for their sex reassignment and wonder why they are all red.
Soon, they will be one of us. Resistant is futile.

Yet Hillary's campaign was ruined by a 400 pound Russian Sup Forumsack.

SOMEONE POST A DECENT FUCKIN DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FUCKS SAKE

>tfw there really is a leftist conspiracy and all these groups are working together/getting their talking points from the same source

>Soros wants to elect his own puppet as US President
>They fund David Brock on the viral front
>Singlehandely loses the election for the dems by every single terrible decision conceivable
>Instead of hiring someone competent for the job they just inject more millions on the same retard
If any of you shill supervisors are reading this tell Soros to apply himself already, winning is too easy when you've the single most incompetent fraud doing the job

We are talking about million of dollars being beaten by anonymous neckbeards on a mongolian weaving exchange doing it for free jesus christ

we will never submit

So it's exactly a big boy's version of that one event relating to video games a couple of years ago.

>Is life just going to be an endless meme war from now on?

would you want it to be anything else?

singles and I get to join an american division

gg really served to redpill the userbase of Sup Forums on lugenpresse tactics and the experience helped in the meme war of 2016

Sharebru, shareblew or shareblow?

Well lads, Meme War II is starting up.

This time we show no mercy, this time we destroy the left wing.

Sharia blue

ShareBlue? more like ShartBlue

worth it

im ready for round two

So tired of the "impeachment" meme, if liberals couldn't impeach Bush they sure as fuck can't impeach Trump.

Welcome aboard, Leaf.

starting to look that way

it radicalizes the normies
I have a few facebook friends that went full commie recently, yet they only post ctr memes

It's a bit concerning when a watchdog organization has already declared the ethical violations it's going to find before finding them

"Utterly inadequate solutions"
Are these the same people pushing the "we need to accept refugees or the terrorists will hate us" rhetoric?

65th PsyOps Meme Battalion Reporting in.

It should've been pretty fucking obvious when you saw shill posters use her commercials' talking points a few weeks before they aired.

kek, they literally do want a meme war

So, is the enactment of so many executive orders a way of Trump literally swamping these "legal teams" to the point of overload?

ShartBlew

Literally liberals have like ten fold the derangement but way fucking less legislative power.

More like ShartPoo

I think I've seen a bit of that myself too. It's concerning. There needs to be a tactical offensive on pages like "occupy democrats."

"Our signature punchy, emotive style"
Because getting a BSOD on 9/11 is punchy and emotive.

well here are the talking points for the next four years

>sauerkraut
ewwwwwww

We're coming to THEM in person this season. Fuck Share Blue and fuck anyone who even contracts with them. Watch your fucking backs.

kek

We need to make our own meme pages without looking too redpilled. The page would drop funny, light hearted slightly redpilled memes and point out media inconsistencies in fun ways. Much easier for normies to swallow.

we should shoop all shart pics into blue shit and put the shartblue logo on it. donw

>Fighting outrage fatigue

Bahaha, failing miserably. They're blowing their protest load, especially after the Muslim Ban protests have been ruined by the Canadian Muslim terrorist attack being other Muslims.

How exactly does "Media Matters" qualify as a 501(3)(c) organization?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

American Bridge:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century

American Bridge is a 501(c)(4) tax exempt.
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/types-of-organizations-exempt-under-section-501-c-4

The first goal of American bridge is to Impeach Trump or defeat him in 2020. Another primary goal is to do anything to get info on 2018 upcoming senate and governors seats. 20 of the most contested senators and 16 governors....

Obviously research into their choices of potential leaders is a must....What states and seats are they going to be helping?

Basically, they seem to be pulling out all stops to "reclaim" social media. I just read their whole memo, and DESU its just more nerd virgins. They may be able to predict some of our chaos, but they are horribly understaffed lol. They have to pay people, which makes people unhappy....We praise a old Egyptian god of Chaos, and laugh with childish glee. They better be pumping their CREW full of happy pills, because there will be suicides....Guaranteed.

These are some of the lines that are drawn.

Goals of pol: Discover who they are shilling for, and disrupt. We know the methods, they don't. I could spell it out in very small words, and they still wouldn't get it. We need to be vigilant. If you live in a "swing" state, you very well could be on their list. If you have incumbents who are R and coming up on renewal, they could be on their list.

ALWAYS advise other frogs of happenings in your state.

They will find us where-ever we congregate. They will infiltrate even private places.....How do we infiltrate them first?

>fighting outrage fatigue
should be their number one concern, because normies on the fence won't be interested in such a long term conflict. they'll turn on the left within 6 months of this nonsensical aggression campaigning, tops.