The meme war never fucking ends

I've been shitposting since I think July 2015 and these fucking progressives won't give up with their Trump is Hitler nonsense. They are like the Japanese in WWII insane fanatics who won't give up without an atomic shock.

How do we make them give up /pol?

An atomic shock

Far right pantshitters still don't get it.

We are DONE playing games.

We are exposing your fucked up, evil racist memes so any Cheeto worshipper caught posting them can be blacklisted.

It's not enough that we drive you back in the closet.

We need to get you fired.

We need to shame your families.

We need you foreclosed and your bank accounts frozen.

We need every line of credit cut.

We need you outcast from every beautiful element of advanced American society that fights privilege and welcomes marginalized people as equals.

We need you to give the fuck up or DIE.

Are you starting to understand? Until you treat Muslims, blacks,and women like decent human beings you HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS.

We are at war with you. We will win. No ,Donald Dumbfuck isn't coming to save you.

Fewer people support President Pussygrabber by the day and soon he will be a literal lame duck if he isn't impeached. Get FUCKED white America.

You see this is the problem he has a 59% approval rating already and you ain't doing shit to me and Trump is going nowhere but I have to keep countering contrived SJW bullshit all the time. I'd like to go back to posting funny videos and stuff.

Also I'm a civic nationalist.

>The meme war never fucking ends
The work isn't over. MAGA will be a long process. There's a lot more left to do than fighting off those sore losers. The US is to undergo a cultural transformation in the years to come. There isn't all that much time left to save it.

Yeah right. Just go back eating dirt you poor Fuck

This is either some really gay LARPing, or, you're two days away from a fucking heart attack. I hope the latter is the case, please ask your parents to post here and let us know when you're dead, I really would enjoy celebrating that event.

Long process? LOL.
Trumpbot won't last much longer now.

>since July 2015

Yes I've been fighting for Trump since the Guac Bowl campaign against Jeb (not day one took a month to realize he was serious and that Cruz was compromised).

Didn't post on Sup Forums then mainly lurked.

>pic
He's right though.
He's extremely memetic.

>How do we make them give up /pol
People have different lives and viewpoints, so until you come up with well reasoned arguments no one will be changing their minds.

I have been shitposting since I think July of 1945 and I want to fuck that frog

lol

>>How do we make them give up /pol
>People have different lives and viewpoints, so until you come up with well reasoned arguments no one will be changing their minds.

They are NOT driven by reason they are religious fanatics. They were also convinced Trump would lose if they were sane them being so shockingly wrong would make them reevaluate their worldview.

But progressivism is a secular religion. It can't be defeated by reason and even constant stumpings and memes and shocking defeat can't make them give up.

I hope they revolt so Trump can literally give them helicopter rides.

a reasoned argument isnt gonna do it either leaf
i know you are just being a leaf but come on dont be naive

FPBP

Oh, babydick. Oh, my.

You think *we're* on the verge of death due to the illegitimate Pussygrabber?

Real talk: we've never been more alive.

Sane Americans eat, drink, shit, and breathe ending Donald Dumbfuck's regime. We wake up with a spring in our step knowing it's another day to chip away at your morale little by little.

We live for the day when Dumbfuck is a cautionary tale in our democracy, but a celebratory one too because it heralded the bitter end of white America. We live to see far right pantshitters growing cynical and apathetic as Democrats sweep in after Donald Dumbfuck with views so radical it makes the average SJW look like Pat Robertson.

We live for the day you're alone, surrounded by a sea of gay and brown and progressive, begging your Muslim nurse to press the pillow over your face to just end your suffering already.

But she'll only smile and lay another gluten free cookie on your tray. Halal, of course. We live for the day you go down screaming, blinking out in the night of a new America you no longer recognize, forced to live another day as an anachronism gagged by hate speech laws.

We live to see you, and Dumbfuck, completely in ruins.

Aren't troll's trolls like you normally Canadian?