China offers Mexico an alliance against Trump

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR WORLD WAR III

>The chinese ambassador Qiu Xiaoqi said Mexico has his country as an strategic ally to strengthen free trade, this after the threats of president of the USA, Donald Trump.

mexicoxport.com/noticias/30177/china-ofrece-a-mexico-alianza-ante-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>user-chan please don't kill my friends, they only got draft. Yuruzu >.[kawaii sexual moans]
>Maybe I can be your comfort suki-joshikousei tonight
-
unzip_dick, profit?

hellyeah

Mexico is rightful clay.

I always thought it would come down to the US and russia, but with trump focusing more on china now I think we can be friends again for the coming world war

if he lifted both sanctions and said idgaf what you do in eastern yurop they would join us

CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS 2.0

THIS, ANYTHING ON THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT BELONGS TO AMERICA, GOOD LUCK CHINKS CANT FORCE PROJECT FOR SHIT

Anyway, if you get killed I replace you at your job.

RIGHTFUL TEXAN LEG

MONGOLIA IS KEY TO WORLD DOMINATION

RISK 2 INTENSIFIES

What does Mexico have to offer China?

>America fell for Mexico's most elaborate ruse, Donaldo J. (for Juan) Trompetas

La reconquista will happen.

Expect us.

>inb4 mexio builds wall along american border and ends up surviving the niggercaust turning murricans into brainless black zombies

Tell me about the rolling heads, were they part of your master plan?

>La reconquista will happen.
>Expect us.
Bring salsa

Are many Mexicans calling Trump Trompetas? I've seen this a few times. Pretty bad nickname tbqh

The same thing every shitty country in Nato does, positioning.

Access to America's backyard. Like Cuba for the Soviets. It would actually be a big problem if Mexico-Sino relations got very close. Then again, that would probably intensify any southern border security America has.

AZTLAN, the eternal mexican always breed with them out.

machine learning, deep learning

:DDD

Whether we'd be pro-US or pro-Russia is very much up in the air. It would depend on who's in charge. Out current government would definitely side with the US.

>tfw that cutie at the chink food restaurant who doesnt even speak proper spanish will be your new master once china annex us

kek in recent days i been flirting with mr wong's daugther

>mfw already hard

yes please

>from obnoxious greedy warmogering burgers to soulless drones who don't have a second thought before putting their fellow countrymen in awful places to work until they die

fuck my shit up, lads...

Why do all chinese women carry their children like this? It makes my back hurt just looking at them.

Anyway, China just wants a commercial alliance you inbred retards. It also probably won't happen, every time we let the Chinese in they burn a hole through our market, crash whatever sector of the economy we allowed them to touch and then they leave as we swear them off forever. Our president may be stupid, but he's not THAT stupid. A deal with china is economical suicide unless it's heavily skewed in our favor, and even then, I'd be wary of any such alliance.

Wongs don't mind if you ying ying their daughter's yang

they are truly the most bro-tier inhuman people

>>from obnoxious greedy warmogering burgers to soulless drones who don't have a second thought before putting their fellow countrymen in awful places to work until they die
Is up to you to migrate to a better country?
>inhuman people
morenazi lmao
anyways they are really brahs

top kek, sersiouly though, this could get really ugly

>tfw this was shlomo's plan all along
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEET, they will watch the show from their safe goyim-proof ivory tower

Am chinese.
I guess if whore spread her legs for you it not rape.

Oh shit.
And here we go

I doubt Mexicans spreading their legs is enough for you to rape them, you weenie is so little it could be called a tickle at best.

you posted the same again, stop the role play senpai
ayy el come palomas

Too much loyalty for a currupt president

Why use penis
There is stick and bayonet
Video sell for more

kek mexishits.

Only a slave begs for a new master.

Didn't know Bolivia was anti-US. Is there some CIA shit or trade tensions I don't know about?

>t. triggered trumpster
the age of america is ending

If a german wants to go in the bundeswehr he can sign at the beginning that he don't must go to a war if he don't want to.
Many soldiers are anti US so don't expect to much support from us besides our army is not a big help anyway

A M A R I L L I D O

This, can't trust those sub-subhumans

unzip my or her dick?
just asking for a friend

this
chinks are the jews of far east asia

It wouldn't be a problem. China's entire military and navy can't do shit outside china. There whole strategy that they've built for decades is to defend china and areas w/in china she coastline

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH AMERICA

NOW CHINA IS MY BEST FRIEND

Seriously though, if we really wanted to fuck with the burgers badly enough, all we have to do is sent their DEA agents back to them, or force their hand by revealing their locations and identities to the cartels. See how they like it when literal terrorists start coming in through the border. There, no need to give away the country to the chinese, and hey, if we are lucky, the terrorists may be nice enough to blow up a part of the wall, too! ;)

sounds like a justification for a war to me

If Mexico allies China there is a legitimate chance we do a snap invasion and deport the entire country into Guatamala/Belize and use the entire Mexican country as a DMZ between America and South America.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

I'm damn sure russia is going to backstab USA sooner or later if that happends.

Don't worry Hans, you don't need to know it. Just let your "friend" do the raping job, while you watch to it.

Why are we in the gay pro-US alliance? We're not dumb enough to be in Nato and die for Israel so we're sure as hell aren't dying for burgerfats

>Azerbadjan
>Turmenistan
>Uzbekistan

>pro russian

>we're sure as hell aren't dying for burgerfats

wtf?

inb4 they enslave mexico like they did to northen africa

How do we really know how strong they are and what are they doing right know? serious i don't know? is CIA doing some tricky missions to get informations or is that all just calculations + what they say they have?
What if they have already build 20k nukes or some crazy shit just waiting for the war to start...

Holy shit are you ok? What happen to your flag my brother.

We literally have no reason to let your pasty ass agents roam around freely in our country. Be grateful we are willing to put up with them just so Ahmed doesn't have an easy way to blow up your school, faggot. Though that may change in the future. It'll probably change.

Unzip her feminine penis

You need a hand getting up?

Imagine, putin publicly saying no to trump.
that would kill the trump
all the media reporting "Putin cucks Trump" "Trump got cucked".

Alright got it

They already had a trade deal... with drugs

Fuck that we need China

If the US really isolates, we're jumping ship to China

在這裡你去

Yeah don't worry China, we'll be sure to throw some of our detached heads to the other side of the border, that will surely make some damage.

Why isn't Mexico red?

This my amigo. Putin ducking HATES the US always has always fucking will. I don't know how these dudes think we'll just be buddies with someone who has and will always hate our guts but hey what do I know I'm just a poor school teacher.

Obama cucked the European countries to seize and search their president's plane.

It was supposed to have diplomatic immunity. But we gave that the fuck finger because Obama was buttmad and wanted revenge against Snowden.

Everything about that post would be a logistical impossibility. Mexico is enormous and heavily populated, plus is inextricably linked to our entire economy from oil to high tech.

It would be a fatal mistake.

China may make allies, but they don't keep them.

China will backstab Mexico in revenge for the way Chinese immigrants were treated in Mexico.

Let's just fucking burn Mexico to the ground. Screw the wall. Give us orders trump

>what is the cuban missile crisis
and thus, history repeats itself again

Stop acting like you have any sort of upper hand in this situation. God I fucking hate when our countries get one single step up and suddenly start thinking we're now at the top of the world.

>Implying we are that stupid.
Our plan is to take the territories back with no effort.

no

That map was done by a 12 yr old

Nothing expect for a strategic position.
Oh well, maybe Chinese tourists visiting Mexico.

>report locations of DEA agents to cartels
>get Cartel to blow up part of the wall
oh jeez that wouldn't spark anything.

Brazil, when the Hispanic Alliance became a reality your economy will sink.

>Pakistan
>Pro China
OP pls

lol try it Pedro and you shitty bean niggers will start living like filthy sand nigger rats, fearing death from above.

im ready af

Pakis is anti India.
Pakis will side with china just to fuck with the indians.

nah

china is and will always be buttmad at the west over the boxer rebellion wars. 300 dead slants is nothing compared to how many have others killed

Ouch.

Yeah that's not a good thing the mexicans did there.

I know, but this thread was started with an alliance between you and China.

I know Mexicans enough to know they're not gonna do anything that requires effort. Breeding like an infestation of rats is the only way you'd ever conquer anything, I mean look at previous wars.

Zimmerman Note Part 2: Chinese Boogaloo?

Pretty much. We've fucked too much with russia for this to get all buddy buddy again.

You're right. China's reach is nothing compared to the USSR at its height. Still, it is a concern and I honestly doubt a $20B wall and some hurt Mexican feelings will push Mexico to become THAT much closer with China. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not the Mexican people that anyone needs to worry about, it's the Mexican Elite. And somehow, I think they would rather have their pockets lined with American cash than Chinese cash. That's short/mid term though. Long term, I dunno.

The Chinese need to be punished for being a pack of gay cunts.

Wrong. We must occupy Oceania and build our troops on Paupa New Guinea to get the extra troop bonus when the round ends.

Their biggest strength is icbm ship killer missiles that make our fleet safe ineffective if a conflict ever breaks out in South China Sea. (We can't develop this sort of missile because of a treaty we signed but china abstained) Which is almost definitely the flash point for the next world war and where they have been focusing on. Building their islands and shit. You can see this by looking at the kinds of ships they have, and the guns on top of them. Slow, heavy warships with big guns, protected by artillery and missiles from the mainland. Compared to the US's ships in recent years which are much smaller, quicker, multiuse ships for world conflicts. Shit will hit the fan in the South China Sea though way before, And it's gonna be bloody AF

>Breeding like an infestation of rat
we are winning in this race, lad.

>chinese tourists, jesus christ now, they are loud, rude and littrer where they are, not to mention their habit to smuggle whatever part of anymal you can think of o rub it agasint their dick...

Mexico is aware but even they know joining with china is a losing man's game

If anything they might hand over their nation as a nuking point out of spite

But it's still more beneficial to have ties with the us even with a wall.

Once the welfare gets shut off you won't be. No more free tacos bean nigger

Obviously, any Mexican-Sino alignment would take time and any threat necessitating a US invasion would also need time to grow and in all that time the US would not allow strategic economic interests remain tied up in an increasingly hostile Mexico.