Can't post on board anonymously because flag is so rare

can't post on board anonymously because flag is so rare

are people collecting flags? what's the go yo.

What the hell are you?

Embrace it my dude
Get more (You)'s from Newfags

Don't care if you're a proxy fag, thanks for the flag. Here's a (you)

Haha I'm not. What does thanks for the flag mean? You just screenshotting it and adding it to a folder?

Bloody hell.

Even to this day I'm still finding out about colonies I didn't know we had.

Yeah you are pretty rare, got you like a yeae back, just use a proxt because retards are just gonna reply RARE OMFG at you whenever you post

God save the queen :D

Yeah, we screenshot the post and add it to a collection, others just open your flag in another tab and save the flag, but those collectors could have cheated so we consider them fake

Mobile fag, where is this?

Native or Fijian indian? Opinion on Banimarama? *sp

Fiji

>he never watched Red Dwarf

Is Fiji really rare? Aussies go over there all the time, got a crazy ass taxi ride from Nadi to Suva where I thought I was going to die.

>Indian driver tells me "I know these roads so I can go fast"
>is pretty much going 160kmh at night on the most fucked road ever
>blasting Indian pop/edm the whole time

Was pretty sweet desu

iTaukei (native). Bit disappointed by the dissolution of the Great Council of Chiefs, but maybe he has a point and we need to move past race based politics.

good stuff, I've never met a Fijian Indian that was a good person. Banimarama copped a lot of flak in NZ which I thought was pretty unfair. But I'm pro anyone who is a crown loyalist. Rule britannia ok

Born and raised in Fiji?
That's really rare. Most of those "rare" flags are just foreigners and travelers.

How did you knew about Sup Forums?

I completed high school in Australia.

That's where you knew about this site?

Your flag is rare for a reason, what kind of threads do you frequent?

Your bottled water sucks dick.

You have to go back

Yep my friends introduced me to it. I haven't been on in a while but hewillnotdivide.us brought me back. I don't necessarily share the views of various threads but I find it hilarious regardless.

Post timestamped picture of the outdoors/proof of being on Fiji Islands. I collect international timestamps to separate my proxy flags from my possibly-legit flags from my verified-legit flags.

greetings palm leaf!

Jesus christ thats autistic

It's dark now and I am not by the beach or anything identifiable as Fiji anyhow. Also not really keen to post exactly where I live so you can collect a flag.

Can you post your penis? Or at least your testicle? It can be your left or right one.