Red pill me on the shit show that is Sunni vs. Shia

why do they hate each other so much

is it similar to the Catholic vs. Protestant divide?

Other urls found in this thread:

whtt.org/the-us-israeli-warmakers-divide-conquer-strategies-in-the-middle-east/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shias believe Muhammeds cousin was the real prophet or something.

so over dumb shit

similar to the religious wars in europe catholic vs. protestant?

Basically it's the same as if one day Star Trek fans staring suicide bombing one another based on whether Kirk or Picard was better.

Yup

Shia are the ones that kill by hanging.
Sunnis are the ones that kill by chopping off your head.

And sunnis are more nigger and sunnis kill other sunnis basically how spics and niggers kill other spics and niggers.

but eventually protestants and catholics got over their fighting

what stops the shia and sunni from doing it

Hardline Sunnis are like your hardline Catholics yes. They believe Shias are the candy coated, false version of Islam. Shias are more moderate while Sunnis are more tribal and conservative. For instance in Baghdad which is Shia dominated it isn't unusual to find people embracing western culture, visiting whore houses, and drinking alcohol. These are no go's in Sunni tribal areas. Sunnis believe Abu Bakr descended Mohammed while Shiites believe it was Ali.

Sunnis are better

Nahhhh. It's hard to even have discourse with Sunnis.

It's a political divide. Shia's believe that the Caliph and successor to Muhammad has to come from Muhammad's immediate family. Sunni's on the other hand believe in giving more power to the arab tribes and that the Caliph doesn't have to be a blood relative to Muhammad. What happened was that Shia's sided with Muhammads cousin, Ali. While another group (many tribal leaders) sided with Muhammad's father-in-law Abu Bakr. It didn't become theological in nature until much later.

Subhuman things

so are shias smarter?

Shut up Mohammed

One is one letter away from Sunny.
The other is one letter away from Shit.
Both in fact are shit.

Its actually Muhammads son, one believes hes a worthy 2nd prophet the other doesn't

Persians don't want to be ruled by retarded Bedouins so they embraced a subsect of Islam that believes that pope-dom passes from one host to the next like the Quickening in Highlander.

Since Mohammad had an extremely PEACEFUL way of sorting out theological deviancy, results are predictable.

whoa abu bakr was muhammad's best friend, not his son

They were living amongst each other in Iraq pre Iraq war; it wasn't a big deal since everyone was socialized into doing so (forcefully you may say).

Americans used divide and conquer tactics to play them against each other in the war however, then placed a Shiite PM into the leadership who marginalized Sunnis. Relations deteriorated significantly from there. There's no mending this shit to the pre-Iraq detente.

>Flag
Kek

Shias don't like us because we help Israel. However, they hardly ever attack us. They usually stick to killing Sunnis. We are allied with Sunni countries, but Sunnis always attack us. Let's put it this way: Shias are moderate compared to Sunnis and would be even less violent if it weren't for the Jews. Sunnis are backwards, barbaric, and just plain savage.

This user knows it. Simple political division over succession. You revere this one man as the messenger of God. Of course, he passes away... but who replaces him? Muhammad did not set himself up to be succeeded by anyone. Then again, they view him as the last Prophet of God. So why do they need to fight over who is the ruler of Muslims when God is the benevolent ruler of all?

Sunni Islam is the version of Islam which inspires Al-Qaeda and ISIS. The reason being is the House of Saud i.e. the Saudi Royal family helps promote a virulent form of Sunni Islam called Wahabbism, basically an extreme interpretation of the Koran.

My experience is the opposite. Shia (Iranians) integrate after a generation and their children are secular/atheist. Sunnis do not.

yeah so the shah of iran in the 1600s wanted to make iran persian again so he forced everyone to convert to shia. the sunnis these days follow the 19th century tribal leader al wahhab from the wastelands of arabia. basically its all shit and muslims need to become sufis again

We say in Britain they are like the weather. Its rather sunny or its shite.

ali was his cousin. muhammads sons all died in childhood.

Americans didn't purposely plot them against each other you maple sucking self hating shit poster. Americans were just clueless on sectarian divide and tried to come in with this kumbaya bullshit thinking we can make them more secular and diverse. America worked trying to mend both sides during the conflict. I spent time in Sunni and Shia dominated AOs

Shias are like Catholics

Sunnis are like Protestants

Sunnis are diverse in their beliefs (akin to protestant denominations), less organized, and generally worse.

Shia believe that Muhammed's successor should have been his stepson and Sunni believe his successor should have been his infant son

no they weren't living together lol what

Saddam Did Nothing Wrong

Not enough sand for everyone. They fight over sand.

Their religion is 600 years younger, cut them some slack.

So here is the thing
BOTH sides are actually retarded and both hate one another and both see the other as non-muslim and a heretic
as for "why do they think so?"
well I am not quite fond of doing researches but as far as I know Shias believe that Ali (cousin of Muhammed) was the rightful caliph while Sunnis believe that Abu bakur was the rightful caliph

son in law, muhammad didnt his own auntie

learn 2 history Sup Forums

This. Also Shiates generally don't resort to suicide bombings, while this is used all the time by Sunni fighters

Historically Sunnis have always been the more calm level headed, intelligent ones, but lately it's the other way around

>Shia
is the only true form of Islam the others are barbarians and infidels

this is it Sup Forums

Yeah, okay Ahmed.

sunni love harems
shia loves to sit in front of a camera and chant

No, more like the great schism divide between cucktholics and based orthodox.

The answer is Picard. KYS if you think its Kirk.

Go to Iran, the pussy there is out of this world good.
Shia are the good guys, don't let the Jews trick you.

>MUHAMMED STEP SON
LMAO
my wife's son part 2

Shia follows the direct descendant of Muhammad while Sunnis follow Muhammad's uncle, who at the time of Muhammad's death was some tribal leader.

The Sunni belief has always been politically inclined while Shia is more religious and peaceful.

I think it's acceptable to want to wife Shia Muslim women.

cwever wittle britbong

Sunni = catholic
Shia = orthodox
Baha'i = Protestant
Imo

Odds are Canada now has had a muzzie on muzzie terror attack. You're now on the level of shit holes in the middle east.

Picard is much better. Anyone who says otherwise deserves to be bombed. I'll bomb you.

>My midnight explanation.
Abraham or some shit had a harem and a barren wife. The harem popped out a bunch of babies. God later gave his wife in her 90's or some shit, Sarah IIRC, a baby.

Suffice to say, the harem children aren't jewish bc they weren't born by Sarah, so they're muslims. Mohammad does pedo shit and starts a bunch of wars while reciting some shit in a heat dream, and all of a sudden dies. His people argue about who leads the caliphate after that.

The shia believe in taqiyya, big time as a result of persecution by sunnis. The Sunnis don't trust the Shia bc of their tendency to use taqiyya. They don't talk about it in such plain terms, but they're arguing over who uses the lie clause of the qoran too much.

Should it be elected or familial similar to papal vs. non-papal christianity. Either way, muslims are the children of whores according to the Bible last I checked.

Fuck Shia they are Muchrik pagan ploytheistic heathens. Inshallah destroy all kafirs and Shiite scum. Allahuackar.
t. Bin Affleqi

Don't v& me CIA

Shias are more white. Iran=Persian=Shia. Assad and his family=Shia. Sunnis are the classic sandniggers. They're also like 90% of Muslims, Shias are very few

Close enough. The Shi'ite's only think the caliphates are muhammads bloodline

Muhhud had two kids and they are both profets or some shit. Sunnnys follow one shittys follow the other. its really not that complicarted.

jesus somalia, you too? abu bakr was his father in law. keep up.

LaBeouf is /our guy/

no, for one thing Bahai's aren't even Muslim

its: Sunni = catholic, Shia = orthodox, Salafi Sunnis/Fundamentalists/Extremists = protestants

there was a lot of violence around the era of the reformation too, so there are some parallels

t. muslim

Not extreme nigga, but LITERAL. Koran is the word of God, only apostates and heathens interpret it like it's a gay bible or something.

Fire!

one was jesus, the other was moses. moses got his own country and now people are mad about it

Don't seperate Sunnis from Fundamentalists because they all adhere to the same shit. The 'Catholic' Sunnis you described simply just haven't snapped yet.

The Eternal Anglo found this in camel-riding cult in the desert of Arabia where the tribal chief (Saudi) and fringe heresiarch imam (Wahhab)'s families had inbred so much that there was no difference anymore in the Arabian desert and they made an agreement that Britain could get as much as oil as they wanted but in return they got to make the region as stone age and wahhabi as they liked. Unsurprisingly, Britain agreed to this.

shia le-buff butt slams all sunnis

you are an actual dumbass and have never picked up a book in your life stupid americuck redneck lmao

whtt.org/the-us-israeli-warmakers-divide-conquer-strategies-in-the-middle-east/
You really think the military is that naive? Certainly they werent invading to simply make brown people fight each other but they certainly inflamed it in order to take control of a spiraling situation.

personally, i blame whitey

it hasn't been hundreds of years yet.

I thought it was the cold war that cemented Wahhabism as the US and USSR were using Islamic revolutions to gain influence so the Saudis gave power to the super strict but still subservient sect so that they could keep their power strong.

THIS...oh and by the way, the Saudi's practice in-breeding on a massive scale.

it started in the late 70s, early 80s with the success of the iranian revolution which made saudi arabia think that it could export its ideology. which it did for about 20 years. we're now reaping the fruits.

Long story short.
No one truely represents sunni nor shia.
Those who claim they are only have few thousand out of millions of suppoerters (speaking minority)
Shia are split into groups. Sunni are split into let say "homogenous" groups.

Who is right and who is wrong?
Both are right except those who belong to a certain group. I consider myself neither. I am just a muslim.

Truth be told, however.
shia 'leaders' are going coo-coo and make things that are prohibited(haram) allowed (halal). An extreme example would be rubbing your dick against a toddler. Or touching another man's nut sack. Things like that.
Those so called shia 'leader' do not by any means represent me nor any one who doesn't belong to a certain group.

Sunni 'leaders' are always looking to stir up trouble. They even burnt one of their buildings to frame near by shia.(thank god for cameras I guess).Fuck them both. It is purely political matter. Not by anymeans truely related to religion.

Sunni Muslim here, I've got over 300 confirmed Shia Muslim kills and will drain them before they can drain themselves

Ever since Saudi Arabia was recognised as a kingdom, their main geo-poltiical goal has been to counter the expansion of Shiite Islam, it was only in the 1970's after they realised they could raise the price of oil they could export their ideology.

Shias are mentally retarded Cucks that slap themselves

The actual problem is in how Muhammed structured Islam to be the biggest purity-spiral religion ever.

Over and over he drills into his followers' head that the words of Abraham, Moses, Jesus were all Muslim but drifted from their original message due to deviation over the centuries. God decided to speak through Muhammed, and he was going to be the last one, so everyone better pay attention and write all this shit down.

Of course, once Muhammed dies, all the sudden anyone with an ounce of charisma is going "God is speaking through me now and he says fuck your taxes and I'm in charge, not you". This is why the first Caliph to succeed Muhammed, his father-in-law Abu Bakr,'s first big edict was to make apostasy/heresy punishable by death.

Why is Shia lebouf against Sunnis anyway?

Boy cock fatwas dont shia have better things to do?

topkek that ginger chechen

Shias are not moderate rofl look at irans government

yeah they're kind of in the spanish inquisition era equivalent now

Wtf are you talking about

>slap themselves
KEK it is actually like the jesus story they called hussein to come to them and betraed him and beheaded him. Now they are crying about it.

Arabs have never recovered from the damage Genghis Khan inflicted on their entire genome desu

not sure if Sup Forums secret police but most iranians I have met have been pretty based.

A practice done for the mourning of muharrem. I see it as hardcore.

well yeah thats who the mushriks or hypocrites were, the peopl who joined muhammad bc they thought he just created a new political system or bc they just wanted to be on the winning team. people were all pretty dumb back then.

What about Yazidi?

Are they "white"?

i love the sunni and shia divide - the fact that they kill each other is perfect, saves us some of the hassle - if only they would do it more.

I said compared to Sunnis. Compare Iran to Saudi Arabia. SA is far worse. All Muslims are backwards as far as I'm concerned. Also, you're a LARPer.

Imam Hussain has a sick ass sword

Not exactly white, but definitely caucasian.

I knew this Shia whore in highschool whose dad would hit himself instead of her because she was burning coal

thats ali's sword. why do dirty kaffirs completely know nothing about ali.

No, parents are from Afghanistan and I was born in USA

Consider what you know about the Biggy and Tupac deaths and the whole rivalry and shit.

That's Sunni and Shia in a nutshell. Just happened more than 1000 years ago.

We must ensure the existence of Yazidis and a future for Yazidi children

>Shia
>more religious
>peaceful