Really interested in hearing what Trump supporters have to say about this

Really interested in hearing what Trump supporters have to say about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Main/index.aspx
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/668520614697820160
web.archive.org/web/20151122200803/https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/668520614697820160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_coconut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly my slanty eyed friend

"Wrong".

This logic is so fucking retarded,I'm not surprised why you wanna be mexicans have been a shitpile since independence

They're are a lot more non-Muslim Americans than Jihadists. Some of those "another Americans" are Muslim anyway

there fug*

gang related violence, minority on minority crime. pretty easy to debunk.

>Pulse Nightclub
>50 killed
>Snackbar

Internalized homophobia kek

>Shot by other Americans
I'm sure this is majority nigger on nigger.

And even if it's less common than other causes of death, why should that lessen our priority to eradicate it? Radical religious extremists from other countries who kill Americans because they don't like Americans is a fucking problem that should be dealt with. It is a plain as day detriment to our nation.

How do you die falling out of a bed

>deadly attacks since 9/11
hmmmmmm

break it down by race.

H
A
R
E

BLUE
L
U
E

No, you're interested in a bait thread. We had this exact thread already with all questions answered.

>Being shot by another American
Includes legitimate self defense of American citizen vs American citizen
Doesn't include illegal immigrant violence

And the chart doesn't include car accidents, heart disease, or anything else, because if it did the number they want you to look at would be really small.

It also doesn't look at murder by non-guns, and doesn't break down the types of gun used

It also laughably minimizes 9/11 and other terrorist attacks by looking at a 10-year average.

>being shot by a nigger - 11,737

Deport niggers back to Africa?

Land on your neck, slip and bash your skull open, land on a knife,

implying no caste subhuman trash are fellow "Americans"

Homicides, assaults, rapes are conducted by muslims too

>since 9/11
Let's not include the deadliest attack on American soil.

Ban assault cars
www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov/Main/index.aspx

>Deadly Attack Since 9/11

Liberals: We need more bed regulations immediately!

what about the 50+ fags in florida

only show stats of adult humans and adjust for population size and you'd see

So you telling me that only two black muslim immigrants shot eachother in the last ten years?

Niggers don't count as Americans

Their stats go from 2001 to 2011, or up to 2014 at most. So that hadn't happened yet. The Boston Bombing did though.

The goal is to prevent us from being Germany BEFORE we have gang rapes every new years day.

that cannot be true since the orlando shitskin killed 50 and the cali ones killed a bunch at their office holiday party

just those 2 makes your numbers bullshit

None of those categories compete with each other. It is not like stopping terrorism increases gang murders. The chart is fucking dumb because you aren't comparing like things and you aren't comparing things that influence each other.

>number of American killed by Islamic jihadist immigrants: 2
How fucking lazy could you be to make such a stupid Microsoft Powerpoint table?

statistics aren't even correct, and even if they were this kind of false equivalency is fucking retarded. anyone who shares this stuff and things it actually means anything is just showing how incredibly stupdi they are

>killed annually
>10 year average

I'm confused by the chart.

Where are the 3,000 killed on 9/11? And the 50 killed in the Orlando shooting? And have we got statistics on the attacks that have been prevented based on info gotten from the prisoners at Guantanamo?

Legitimately confused as to where those numbers fit in the chart. If someone can explain then I guess I'll answer.

You already have them. It's just not newsworthy anymore. What do you think niggers get up to?

>what are averages
lrn2read

>doesn't include the Orlando attacks

>all it proves is that you're most likely to be shot by a black guy

75%-90% of murder victims have significant criminal records

2.4% of the population, african american males 15-30, are responsible for 50% of the murders in the US.

the white homicide rate is a bit below 1 per 100k so as long as you aren't black or a mexican the US is as safe as pretty much any white country.

3x as many people die in traffic accidents and heart disease alone kills 750,000 people a year. IE being fat, drinking heavily, smoking, or chronic drug use will crap out your ticker

250,000 people die yearly due to medical malpractice

TLDR: it doesn't matter and your president needs to throw more drug dealers from helicopters

>THIS NEVER HAPPENS SO YOU SHOULD INCREASE THE CHANCE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN YOU STUPID RACIST.

So, I'll willingly admit that I'm not good at math.

Please just explain how you 'average' 3000 deaths here and 50 deaths there down to 2 lol

but that's probably just the beauty of statistics eh?

>EXCLUDING 9/11
>EXCLUDING 9/11
>EXCLUDING 9/11
>EXCLUDING 9/11

>When the actual average of ~300 killed per year by Islamists destroys your narrative
>What do you do?
>Change the parameters of the data-set!

Very sad! Many such cases!

Did he really tweet this out?

yes user, trump is really a fucking idiot
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/668520614697820160
web.archive.org/web/20151122200803/https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/668520614697820160

>doesn't include the Orlando attacks

This one does annoy me.

Damn. I voted for Trump and now I am regretting it. I am certainly not alone.

but that's wrong.

he needs to grab more pussy

7D chess

why are you comparing lawnmowers and "being shot by other americans" with a totalitarian cult's slow motion jihad and invasion of our free and open society??

Shareblue

This is why knives are banned in the UK.

They need to be a bit more careful in bed i guess.

They should ban beds! Especially those made in Muslim countries!

americans killed by other americans annually - 11,737
american killed by islamic terrorists annually - 2
conclusion - it will be safe to let islamic terrorists enter the

number of people attacked by sharks annually - 70
number of people killed by falling coconuts annually - 150
conclusion - it will be safe to start hanging sharks from trees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_coconut

Islamic terrorist deaths are preventable

Got a link to the old thread? Wouldn't mind having it as a reference to stump my circle jerking lefty 'friends'.

They have beds in Muslim countries?
That's news to me.

>retweet supposed 2015 stats
>NUH UH HERE ARE THE REAL STATS FROM 2014

The killed by Islamic is about 50 gay dudes off and a couple dudes from a Washington mall short. Oh and San bernardino

>wanting to wait until the influx of rape and murder to take action

does no liberal witness what has happened to Europe?

the first source is the same discredited liberal nonsense they've been pushing for over a year.

the study groups just about any "anti-government" INDIVIDUAL as "far-right terrorists"

its so utterly disingenuous that its not worth the time to care.

bump for interest

They started counting after 9/11 and before 2011.

>Spics and niggers kill white people
>Hold the presses guys. We got some news

Terrorism is the greatest diversion ever. People are convinced that its about terrorism when its really about the day to day rapes, murders, and other crimes

I'm not a Trump support but I somewhat support the ban on immigration from Muslim majority countries. It's less to do with fear of terrorism and more to do with cultural and political preservation. Not all Muslims are terrorists but most of them hold views that are incompatible with western liberal democracy.

black people violence they are as dangerous as sandniggers

Who are those?
Ted Kazcinsky followers?

Now compare that to Syria, a much smaller country with its 300,000+ Deaths from Jihadist, what kind of people do you want in your country?

Syria is just 1 country on that temp ban list.