I'm with her

Sup Forums getting btfo'd by yet another outstanding young women. Get educated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgVo-nHGGJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

H
A
R
E

BLUE
L
U
E

Get educated OP
read the rules
or read a book
may I suggest Mein Kampf?

Just because somebody shouts "Fuck You Nigger!" doesn't mean they are racist, get educated

read a book!

Just because someone shouts "Build The Wall" doesn't mean they want a wall built. Why aren't people getting educated?

just because people are muslim doesn't mean they are muslims, wake up sheeple

Just because someone shouts "Heil Hitler" doesn't mean they are trying to reinstate the German Wehrmacht. Why aren't people getting educated?

Just because somebody says "Praise Jesus" doesn't mean they are Christian, get educated

Japan: Master of witty philosophical retorts

this desu famalam

>muslims
>educated

kek

Just because a man says "Mmmm I love cock" doesn't mean they're gay. Why aren't people getting educated?

Has someone asked her what possible reason someone who isn't Muslim would have to shout that?

take off that hijab in a muslim country and see how long it takes till you get stoned.

>tolerant religion

Just because Richard Spencer uses yhe Roman salute, it does make him a Nazi.

Git edumacated

Just because someone shouts "gas the kikes" doesn't mean they are racist.

Just because someone shouts "Gas the kikes! Race war now!" Doesn't mean they want to gas the kikes and have a race war right now.

Why aren't people getting educated?

I shoot this every night before cumming, this woman is right. Try it folks

>they excel in camel reproduction

that explains the animal fascination

yet everone who says pepe is a nazi

so sympathy

I think the reason they haven't come out with the identity of the shooters publicly yet is because they are muslim and they need to come up with a good story to blame trump and white people.

To be fair, if I were going to shoot up someplace, or blow myself up in a crowd, I'd probably shout Allahu Akbar, and I'm not religious at all. It just seems polite.

If I were standing in line at the bank, and some guy ran in screaming "Allahu Akbar" I'd get that oh fuck moment right before I die and have a little chance to prepare myself. When they're launching space shuttles, they count down for the astronauts so they know when it's coming; they don't just blast it.

If some fag charged into the bank yelling something like "mashed potatoes is not a breakfast food" and then exploded, I wouldn't know what was going on and I'd die surprised and confused, which is a pretty shitty way to go.

So if you're going to kill a bunch of strangers in a public place, don't be a dick. Yell Allahu Akbar like a reasonable person.

Just because someone shouts, "damn it, you worthless cunt, get back in the kitchen and make me a SANDWICH!" doesn't mean they are misogynist. Why aren't people getting educated? #Women #WomenTraditionalRolesAgain

Mein sides!

>If some fag charged into the bank yelling something like "mashed potatoes is not a breakfast food"
I'd immediately think of this youtube.com/watch?v=KgVo-nHGGJQ

You bigots are just too stupid to understand her wisdom. Just because you see or hear something doesn't mean it's true. If you haven't learned that by now then there's no hope for you.

Fuck cultural appropriation!

wew fucking lad

>muslims have become so good at exploding they introduced courtesy protocol into the act

>b-but there's no way Islam is involved in this! There's no way! Y-you're stupid!!!

X plane pls

Why would someone shout an Islamic phrase meaning "Allah is the greatest" if they weren't a Muslim?

Allahu akbar is the ubiquitous battle cry of Islamic jihadists as they commit mass murder.

>reinstate the Wehrmacht
user...

I assume she would respond with something along the lines of 'incrimination' because Muslims can never be a true threat to White society.

It's already been confirmed. That woman is probably also a terrorist and needs to be detained for her affiliation with the death cult known as "Islam".

soldiers of the meme war: begin weaponizing this shit! Its perfect

If she lived in a muslim country she wouldn't even be allowed to post on twitter, ky lefty cuck.

They really kind of have. If I ran in to a supermarket with a gun and started shooting, to get the point across I would have to say, "I am going to kill as many of you as I can, and I don't care if I die doing it! There's no reasoning with me; this is not a robbery; I have come to kill all of you!"

You can convey all of that information with one Allahu Akbar. With that other whole mouthful, lots of people probably wouldn't even get the whole message because they'd be weaving around trying to hide behind the gift cards or watermelons. There's no way you could say all of that so that everyone you're shooting hears it; you'd still have people begging and offering money.

What would you rather do:

1. Chant out a whole paragraph explaining yourself
2. Deal with people begging for an explanation, trying to bribe you, trying to talk you out of it
3. Yell Allahu Akbar every time you aim

Just because someone says holohoax, doesn't mean they're NAZI's...get educated faggots.

canadian authorities are bleaching the skin of the attackers as we speak. according to inside sources

Is it appropriate to say "STAND AND DELIVER" before I stab someone

"Just because someone shouts heil hitler doesnt mean they are a nazi"

This.
Someone tell trump

Underrated

Hahaha, is this a parody commercial or something?

But yeah, you see my point. That's confusing as fuck. Imagine that right after he says that you get blown in half and will bleed out in three seconds. Wouldn't that suck? Your last thoughts would be trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Instead,

>Allahu Akbar!
BOOM
>*gurgle* ...fucking Muslims...
>... at least I died in a Happening..
>*gurgole*

Kek

Doesn't make any sense. You say that when you're robbing someone. You wouldn't yell "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET" as you shoot someone in the head.

Shame. Back in the middle ages they were a powerhouse of mathematics, physics and engineering

Being delusional....
Is Muhammad think that a little boi Pucci is legit thing to fuck too?

Yep this true, after all they are kin of Ismail who blessed by God.

At least one of (You) gets it.

go back to osg

>mashed potatoes is not a breakfast food

which faggot said this

>camel reproduction
>CAMEL REPRODUCTION
Memes are becoming reality!

so it's /ourguy/?

allahu snackbar