Fuck you America you pieces of shit

Fuck you America you pieces of shit

nrk.no/norge/hoyre-apner-for-at-norge-hjelper-flyktningene-trump-ikke-vil-ha-1.13349346

We have to take more rapefugees because of your autistic Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not their fault if your government is being a basic eurocuck

Or you could grow some balls and tell them to fuck off.

>we have to
no you dont you beta pushover

C U C K W A Y

JUST

IT'S SOMEBODY TOTALLY UNRELATED'S FAULT AGAIN

What the fuck are you two doing? Don't you have some poverty to deal with?

You don't HAVE to do shit. Your country is just so cucked that you WILL.

thanks bro, appreciate it

They're the 1% in their country so they just shitpost on here.

kek cant escape poverty unless we become asian swiss

BAHAHAHA cucked Norway! Sorry nordman.

>implying you wouldn't have them if not trump
The problem isn't trump, it's your retarded population that elects retarded government.

do you worship the great blue sky, chingis?

>bahaha

Try not being huge faggot disappointments to your viking ancestors and take your pussy hats off.

this was just a debate on a Norwegian tv channel. its not confirmed at all.

its the cuckparty and the jew party that wants it , AP (labour party ) did not want.

What's life like in Mongolia?

Fuck you Drumpfkins, I don't want to take care of them but you made me do it

haha maybe you should git gud and quit being timid little nordcucks

have you ever been on a horse with a hawk on your arm?

Everyone who participated in Operation Enduring Freedom must take refugees accordingly to the amount of involvement. America must take most refugees but you have to take some too.

Norway was my fall back plan, but it looks like you're Sweden 2.0.

i mean i guess you're kind of right, obama's administration helped fuck europe up with immigrants

but that is done now, you should love trump. if your countries put a ban on it, trump would support you too.

Nobody forced you to take them in.
Your government decided to cuck its own people.
You should be angry at your own leaders.

RARE ANCIENT FINN DETECTED

This
Now fuck off and suck some 'Swedish' dick

It is your fucking fault
No, take in the refugees faggot

You know right, we know nothing about you beside that you post from norwegian IP, where election results show that majority of the population votes in freaksinto their govt. So, knowing nothing else, you are most likely a typicalnnorwegian cuck.

If not, that's good. But you still can't blame trump for your people's retardation.

Yeah, sorry but I speak human not orcish

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

:^) i'm so sorry my codnigger friend

So what, did Sweden just need another excuse so their people would accept more rapefugees?

It's your fault. Shouldn't have tried to snatch them up. You're a country of cucks.

Your language is literally an orcish dialect then.

>We have to

You guys don't have to do shit.

Not our problem your government are cucks, or are bound by some EU regulation. Maybe shouldn't have signed away your sovereignty to Germoney.

good luck.

You 1st world country people are so dumb. Complains too much and speaks too loud whilst sitting around and doing nothing that benefits your society. Thank ghengis mongolia is landlocked to shit and both our neighbours have tight border regulations. Even if we are poor and dirty, we have the luxury of being poor and dirty in no fear of any terrorism and "radical" islam. Only problem with mongolia is it's government elites but hey, can't complain cuz i have a decent job!

life here is fine. can't go get groceries without freezing my balls off and suffocating. And no I've never been on a horse because I have a car. Those hawks are overrated imo. just big smelly birds used for photo op.

women run the country and men are trophy husbands who like to drink.

Reclaim Finland

Cyгa cдa юy хийж бaйгaaн энд

You all will assimilate.

Mother Europe is lost my white brother, come live here and split rent, Trump is building wall and stuff it's gonna be great!

You could, I don't know, perhaps show any kind of public dissent and do physical tasks to prevent this instead of whinging online. Just a thought.

Maybe pragmatism isn't a part of your language, but stop being a lazy cunt, you reap the harvest that you sow. Apathy is death.

cyкa блядь :DDDDDDDDD

wtf

mongolia has internet?

Mы вepнём кoнтpoль нaд плaнeтoй, мoнгoльcкий бpaт

WE ARE WHITE! WHITE!

then stop stating that you're mongols, white bois

cool flag

I thought your immigration minister was based?

We dont buddy boy.
Completely happy being a forest worshipper.

How is a choice your country is making Americas fault? I know everyone likes to blame us for everything but this one is on you.

i want proof that you are from monogola . post pictures or somthing

Norway actually has a right wing government right now, going to be sad to see what happens to them after their election this year when they swing left.

R A R E
A
R
E

>finns
>white
Don't renounce your roots, mongobro

mongolia what

Блэт тyoх1ьидин дээ

take the initiative and shoot up a mosque ya nordic fuck.

>come live here
Fuck off. We're full.

Right wing means less taxes and less regulations here, all parties except Frp and SP are pro immigration

why would i fake it?

We need all the white folks we can get.

Im pretty sure mongolians were not too interested in the forest living Finns.

Why don't you just build a wall?

woah

Not familiar with norwegian politics but I assume their current govt is "conservative"? Pretty much any western party with such name aren't keen on removing shit, but if they will it's good.

It's strange though they'd elect rightwingers after the breivik thing. White guilt should have hit hard there.

Is new Hampshire nice?

my sides

Lol, what a cucc

Fear controls the masses

That's a meme don't you fucking know that? It's about uralic family. Hungarians are actually have much more in common with mongols as they were badass nomads before settling in carpathians.

>We have to take more rapefugees because of your autistic Drumpf
blame Obama, he started the whole thing

>R A R E
>A____R
>R____A
>E R A R

And i thought vodka language was a problem to learn.

I'm not all familiar with their politics either but a Norwegian leftist co-worker I have always bitches about how the right wingers are in control and fucking up the country right now. I'm guessing their the same as Canada's conservatives in that they don't put a stop to any of the leftists insane immigration stuff and lick corporate ass.

Horsenigger, you have shekels that i can barrow?

Nobody HAS to take rapefugees

Yes, but I've become tired of constant memes in here and occasionally just refuse to meme around.
This shithole has occcasionally some rational discussions too.

According to the latest genetic studies we are related to the people who lived in the Ukraine area.
They went up north as the ice melted after the ice age.

Very liberal, but weather is good

That explains my mud eyes, dad is half Hungarian

You severely misspelled Merkel

henger meg nå

We didn't fucking make you do everything, Your nation is like that fucking retarded kid that says everyone else is responsible for any harm that comes to him, as he punches himself in the face

Please fucking fix your country, Norway you land of autism

Dude, every country has lefties and righties arguing and whining.
Most of the normal people just try to ignore and go on with their daily lives.

We got a right wing government now, but they are doing so many shitty things that I am actually unironically hoping for some lefties to undo their actions.
Massive cuts in education (hundreds of millions) and massive privatization of public healthcare.

Deal with it, Sea Jew.

They are like your conservatives

Strangely enough most quality discussion here is loosely political at best. Movies, vidya, travel, history and all such.

And ukraine area well, it was populated by like everyone. Migration stuff, just like you pointed out.

They still retain some sticky mongoloid genes so you're probably right.

"SHARE THE LOAD"

"no"

"WHY NOW WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE IMMIGRANTS AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU DRUMPF NOW WE HAVE TO IMPORT YOUR SHARE"

no you don't

just don't take anymore

it's your government's fault, not ours.

that is the bottom line.

t. 3rd generation swedish immigrant

Actually you don't 'have to'.
You choose to because you are a bunch of cucks.

>base a whole country on one guy

They're in your backyard, you know what they're going to do, why not just fix the problem now?

Just don't take them in if you don't want them fool.

That's a real bummer, his other half is Polish and mom is half Norwegian half Scottish

Thanks for making me a mongrel, dad

Very true, actual political discussion just quickly degrades to shitflinging.
Had a great discussion about food here one day, this shithole of all the possible places.
Finnish language is apparently from the deeper russian regions. I just wonder what the fuck was the language we used before that.

Isn't US the great big melting pot of races anyways so you just became a lot more cool?
Just go use it to your advantage and score some poontang.

You don't have to take shit. Find your balls, and chase them the fuck out.