Red pill me on the Quebec Muslim attack

Red pill me on the Quebec Muslim attack.
Were the attackers Muslims or white supremacists killing Muslims
Twitter is all over the place I've seen reports of both

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1423922928
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/30/terrorist-attack-muslims-six-killed-quebec-mosque-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably both Muslim
White supremacists wouldn't attack a Mosque in Quebec of all fucking places

If it was white supremacists you would know 100%.

The lack of info is because they're shitskins and the media spin machine is thinking about angles

coulter's law baby. If it was whitey you'd already know. The longer it takes to report on the race of the perpetrators, the less likely it is that they're white.

White supremacists would attack a Sikh temple THINKING it was a mosque

The fact that they haven't told us the two arrested are white by now means they're almost assuredly not.

From the little I could glean off the internet, it was an Ahmadiyya mosque, which lends credence to the possibility that it was muslim-on-muslim violence.

Underrated.

The "Arab" is a recent arrival from Morocco.

The "Quebecois" is a 2nd gen arab immigrant.

Both were university students, recent arrival radicalized the 2nd genner.

The mosque worshipped allah all wrong, that's why they had to die. To quote wikipedia: "Sectarian violence among Muslims has been noted from the time of the first century of Islam to the present day."

was there a 3rd shooter

This.

Basically if you have a problem with Muslims killing other Muslims for not being Muslim enough you're a bigot

The attackers were university students so I doubt they were white supremacists

Muslims in canada already know canacucks will bend to their will so they focus on fighting other muslims over which islam branch will prevail lmao

>from Morocco

Source?

>"terrorist attack"
God I hate Canada

lol canada has so many Muslim's they're starting to kill each other all ready.

>american
>canada has musalems killing eachother lol
>walks outside to ongo bongo rioting

why would a muslim shoot up a mosque? Muslims have been known to shoot up military bases,knight clubs, work places, bomb people in public, and shoot up concerts but i have never heard of muslims shoot up a mosque. Unless a mosque is where jews go to worship

The area of Quebec where this happened is 99% white, that's what makes this so delicious

Literal one drop rule

Is this bait? Muslims blow up mosques all the time in their shithole countries.

He's got a point

Are you retarded? Muslims kill other muslims all the fucking time.

Search google for "mosque bomb attack" and you'l get hundreds of results.

How can you be so ignorant?

Does anyone have legit sources or is this whole 1 muslim 1 quebecois bs speculation because the media hasn't said anything?

>New Quebecois

If the entirety of fucking history is anything to go by, they'll kill anyone, they don't care who.

If the attackers were Muslims you can be 100% sure they were Sunni murdering Shia.

Also note that it said it had only 40 people praying. This lends credence to the fact that it was a minority sect within Islam that was targeted.

Except every branch of Islam wants to murder every other branch because they are the infidel but even worse because they purport to be Muslim.

Look at the Baha'i, the reformed branch of Islam - they have been driven to near extinction.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 3pZGKy74) 01/30/17(Mon)02:28:00 No.109986624▶
> (OP)
>>"terrorist attack"
>God I hate Canada
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 0eHrBHsz) 01/30/17(Mon)02:29:45 No.109986811▶
>
>lol canada has so many Muslim's they're starting to kill each other all ready.
Source? Link?

fucking this!

Liberals once again showing their ignorance.

>Sup Forums is back
Dog gamnit the internet is so boring without Sup Forums. ;_;

kek

yes this every fuck time

>Ahmadiyya
holy fuck that would explain it

regular muslims hate them like crazy

Bahá'í is its own religion separate from Islam.

I was unaware of muslims blowing up mosques and didn't know it was common in the west. i have lived in the u.s all my life and i have only ever seen muslims shoot up work places, blow people up in public, shoot up/stab on campuses, etc.., but i never heard of muslims blowing up another mosque in the u.s. I thought they were all a hive mind when it came to shit like that and it was one big subconscious nono.
desu

so culturally enriched!

>omits both shooters are transplanted muslims killing other transplanted muslims

Surely this is a white gun problem, and more imported niggers will make this better.

Why are black bears so cute?

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

HOW WILL TRUDEAU EVER RECOVER.

what the fuck is your greentext. did you just copy and paste three different posts?

>A statement on the mosque's Facebook page urged caution.
>"Please wait for preliminary results (of the investigation) before circulating rumors," it says. "The situation is very critical. May Allah give us endurance."

definitely white supremacists

Ahmadiyya is about as close to bro tier you can get in the Islamic faith.

Schizophrenic shit.

Wow are u guys inbred or something why would a Muslim kill other muslims? It's the religion of peace, come on!
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1423922928

Muslims are extremely violent and sectarian.
During the first intifada, half of the Palestinians killed were from IDF hands, and the other half was Palestinians killing each other due to Hamas-Fatah inner struggle.

hence why real muslims would want to kill them

Sunni don't consider Shia to be real Muslims.

how do you know it's ahmadiyya

>Ahmadiyya adherents believe that Ahmad appeared in the likeness of Jesus, to end religious wars, condemn bloodshed and reinstitute morality, justice, and peace.

FUCKING DEGENERATES THEY MUST BE SLAUGHTERED WITHOUT MERCY BISMILLAH

How are the liberals gonna justify this

Sects have been fighting each other for centuries. Hell, sometimes they kill members of their own sect because they didn't worship just the right way. These people are nuts.

sounds like a bunch of Sup Forumssmokers are full of shit because they know their racist alt right high has finally peaked and crashing fast. trump will be impeached by wednesday.

>If it was white supremacists you would know 100%.
>The lack of info is because they're shitskins and the media spin machine is thinking about angles
Every time this

They have to manipulate media otherwise whites would have risen up already

A quebecer from the media got the info from police source. We also got probable names from police scanners, and ''allahu Ackbar''

10$ the ''quebecer'' is the shitskin morrocan, either born or attained citizenship. The arab is not yet 100% certain, so it seems clear he's the real deal. Here's hoping a syrian

>Ahmadiyya mosque
Explain.

Christian-like muslims.
E.g. the closest you get to a good muslim that isn't a dead one.

3 years 51 weeks left bud

I'm seeing no data online to suggest this was an ahmadiyya mosque

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

Not really, muslim population in Quebec is just very low. a few thousands at most.

well done

>How are the liberals gonna justify this

Most people in the West wouldn't even understand it. They don't know about the sectarian conflict in the Middle East.

Is that a truck I hear......

sauce?

Sikh comment, dude

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

>It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!'

lol muslims killing each other gee thats a surprise

>I was unaware of muslims blowing up mosques
Okay Tyrone

how's life on Mars treating you, you double nigger?

FAGGOT

I just read this (in French) in an online article from Quebec's most respected newspaper.

Pretty regularly idiots vandalize Sikh temples because they think they are Muslims.

They pretend to be people.

Whatever you say satan.

they might have been apostates who were threatened with death by the people in that mosque

that would be one hell of a story

>I was unaware of muslims blowing up mosques
American "education"

HOURS AGO .. UNVERIFIED COPYPASTA PREVIOUS THREAD .. NOT A CLAIM .. UNSOURCED INFO ONLY

Link?

Confirmed fake, legit reports says it was a Canadian and a Moroccan.

ok i understand that muslims will kill other muslims of a slightly different doctrine

Sunni/Shia split.

They hate one another just as much as they hate Israel.

www.lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-six-musulmans-tues-dans-un-attentat-terroriste-a-quebec.php

No matter who did it, they're terrorists. They killed innocent people. That makes them terrorists. I don't care what the stats say about Muslims or "White Supremacist Christian" shooters. They don't speak for everyone. That's the rhetoric, right? We should judge people for their actions, not how they look.

Race shouldn't matter. If they're using religion to justify killings, the place they learned that religion should be investigated, naturally. We want to know what they're being taught and if it's to kill non-believers, they need to be watched very closely. That goes for anyone.

Don't listen to the Kike, the Shias don't hate the Sunnis.

It is the Wahhabi Sunnis that think that anyone not-Sunni deserves to be beheaded.

Why won't they just fucking announce the race and motive already

>The "Arab" is a recent arrival from Morocco.
>The "Quebecois" is a 2nd gen arab immigrant.
Source

>Sunni kill Shia

what does la beouf got to do with this

Perhaps Kek can confirm that it was a refugee?

I think you know why.

lol there was a user saying some of you are allright dont go to quebec tomorrow yesterday

That is very interesting. I hope that we learn even more about their motives and backgrounds because right now the media is spinning it as a white supremacist hate crime, prematurely.

Montrealfag here their identities have not been released.

It was muslims

>not releasing their names because they investigation is ongoing

What fucking sense does that make. If the investigation is ongoing, release their names, let people who know them come forth with information.

Definitely not white.

>Trudeau labels Quebec mosque shooting a "terrorist attack on Muslims"

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/30/terrorist-attack-muslims-six-killed-quebec-mosque-shooting

It is perfeclty OK to say that it's an act of terror when the victims are mudslime (and when the shooters are claimed to be white)... Someone just shoot this huge cuck already.

screencap?