You can kiss Tesla and space exploration goodbye now, Elon. You will never recover

You can kiss Tesla and space exploration goodbye now, Elon. You will never recover.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758244/The-billionaire-babe-Elon-Musk-relentlessly-pursued-infatuated-Amber-Heard-sending-repeated-emails-requesting-meet-actress.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YJT4OtufDss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is just getting started m8

don't be delusional

The hell is the context? In any case that verified faggot sounds like a total faggot

i want more people like him to stand up for trump.

let's get to space with emporer trump at the helm now!

Gotta git dem gubment programm buckz. T.I.A. (This Is America) Bruuh

Musk is referring to the President's travel ban.

Guy reads immigration ban EO, says the language itself is not that bad. Elon tacitly agrees. Left is losing their minds.

Elon "ZA" Musk is a cuck.

I like this trend of literally whos getting verified ticks for their twitter accounts.

Fuuuuuck, Elon is power leveling way too hard, his libshit followers are gonna throw a fit

did he even say anything pro-trump? literally all he says there is that people should research things before complaining about them

>he's literal billionaire building rockets and battery cars for fun and profit
>she's just some cunt

The ego it would take to believe that anything she says would even register as a potential concern in his mind is legit impressive.

Musk is smart enough to know that publicly praising Trump is the best way to influence him. I'm glad we got at least a few tech titans advising Trump.

>guy says Trump's Muslim ban isn't as bad as people are making it out to be
>Elon makes joke about how no one actually thinks for themselves and just react how twitter tells them to react
>liberal tells Elon he's a bad guy for pointing out how dumb they're being

Elon is based for being open minded about Trump but he's genuinely autistic and terrible with women and he's about to get JUSTED way worse than Brendan Fraser. He's already been married and divorced 3 times and he's about to marry the succubus satanist herself Amber Heard. She is going to literally take all of his fortune and cuck us out of 100 years worth of advancement in energy and space travel.

I want to go to uni again, to study physics so I can help humanity achieve space!

What is subtext...

>elon will be one of trump's most loyal advisors and help lay the foundation for the solar empire
>god emperor barron trump will one day be at the helm of a space battleship that Elon designed specifically

When did this get so right lads?

Like really? I was blackpilled for like 4 years before this shit all happened and now it's happening to fast

i honestly hope barron is prince of earth oneday.

But then people would have to admit they're over reacting and that Trump's not that bad!

Based Elon will be supported by Based President Trump. We'll still have space exploration. Fuck (((DigitalBridget))).

honestly what? isn't the right winning right now? how will elon's career be negatively affected"

wait wait wait? Elon is hitching onto Amber Heard? What the fuck? Even autism can't explain that.

Amber Heard? Jonny Depp's ex-wife? Didn't they just split up a couple of months ago?

> rockets and battery cars for fun and profit
The glorious madman

>Partners with Trump
>Actually recovers

Apparently they've been friends and he's been beta orbiting her just waiting for his opportunity for years.

>Elon Musk follows South Park, John Oliver and xkcd

That's about all I need to know about this wannabe Nikola Tesla, thank you very much, pass the orange juice will you?

Musk has actually be communicating with Trump about his company and its future for a while now... this is pretty well known. Trump has made it one of his goals to bring humans to Mars. He's said this a lot. He also doesn't like NASA.

He's going to announce some kind of co-operation with SpaceX to develop a mars mission pretty soon. A matter of days maybe.

Elon Musk isn't a globalist?
very surprised desu

Exactly. It's funny and depressing how much outrage people get over shit they literally didn't read or have no FIRST HAND experience or knowledge of. It's all second-handed to them. Someone else told them what it was and what to think about it and they sure as fuck don't verify for themselves.

This whole travel ban is a classic case of this. Human's just making shit up, lying and believing their own lies. As long as it emotionally stimulates them and socially benefits them, humans will believe fucking anything.

man, imagine not only being a nigger, but a woman nigger. how do you not kill yourself knowing that you're part of objectively the most inferior human demographic on the planet

does Musk want merica first bucks?

does he not realize (((green))) cars are degenerate?

Liberalism is legit a mental disorder, at this point. Not even memeing.

He's a globalist likely, but he doesn't virtue signal.

Actually..Most billionaires don't virtue signal, I believe.

I mean Mark Cuban went after Trump, but that's because he enjoys trolling people

Model S a god tier car dipshit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758244/The-billionaire-babe-Elon-Musk-relentlessly-pursued-infatuated-Amber-Heard-sending-repeated-emails-requesting-meet-actress.html

>Musk became 'infatuated' with the actress after they both appeared in the 2013 film Machete Kills according to a new report
>Musk's wife Talulah Riley filed for divorce in March of this year, with the pair previously divorcing in 2012 before marrying again

Watch this video of him with his ex wife who HE INSTANTLY MARRIED THE DAY HE MET THEN LOST HALF OF HIS MONEY TO HER TWICE

WATCH HOW FUCKING AUTISTIC HE IS youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

Amber Heard is a cunt from the darkest depths of hell and she is going to make Brendan Fraser's wife look like an angel by the time she's done with Elon.

Musk became infinitely redpilled after he divorced his wife and left her with nothing and then remarried her for that sweet puss and "true love" and then she waited just long enough in their second marriage to divorce him and instantly steal $3 billion from him. Now he's out to get revenge on the world and nothing more.

that makes sense I suppose

MOSINS

ON

MARS

Even Cuban acknowledged he was right about some aspects

He badly wants a government contract for SpaceX, needs government cooperation to approve and expedite regulation on his self-driving cars

Elon musk likes america almost as much as trump

Green stuff is fine as long as its as good as its normal counterpart.

I'm so fucking ashamed by the commenters on Trudeau's tweet. These people are unironically complaining about muh Islamophobia. We live in a completely different reality from these people and they need to be physically removed from our vicinity. We cannot fucking COEXIST with them

At bar tonight with friends from wifes work and gay mexican and I was having red pilled talk about it. Then a literal fucking wm cuck lost his shit called me RACIST SEXIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC RACIST started slamming his fists on the fucking table pulled such a fit me and my wife who is Ex-Muslim Afghan btw had to leave..

We need to seperate from these people.. Right wing Canadians and Americans need to form our own union(r

Based Elon has a vision for the future where people respect the property of others and you can safely allow your self driving Tesla to operate autonomously as a ride share for strangers with no supervision. Unfortunately muslims and other non-whites don't fit into this neat utopia. Who knew

I swear to whatever the fuck it takes that I will send death threats to this bitch and follow up on that shit if she somehow fucks up Elon's moneystream to all of his sci-fi shit.

Human advancement will not be cockblocked by some fucking bimbo.

This would make a lot of sense. Celebrate space and private enterprise in one good. MAKE MARS AMERICAN!

>NO GOY DON'T READ THE SOURCE!
>AH- THE INCANTATIONS! IM MELTING!

reminder teslas overheat and then can't provide good power for long distances.

can't even do a full lap at nuremberg at max power.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJT4OtufDss

>POWER lettering is in WHITE

South African expats pretty much all leave the country because of the blacks, so even if he is a globalist he's a redpilled one.

why? aint shit out there. space is a waste

This makes me so happy.

He follows xkcd? Wow I never though I'd have conclusive proof that I'm smarter than Elon Musk, awesome.

>Green stuff is fine as long as its as good as its normal counterpart.
Things made with green stuff are often much better than the originals.

i don't think Musk agrees very much on trumps global warming policy though.

>Researching things yourself is better than getting information second hand

>OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO AWFUL

>nuremburg
Lmao

too funny

All this for working with the US president which will help him in the long run. The left really a one train line of thought.

Wow Elon is really doubling down. So this guy is designing the God Emperor's Starfleet?

I'm alright with that.

> Elon Musk

> banged Cameron Diaz, Amber Heard, a British model

> has five white kids

> encourages Americans to have more kids

> wants to revolutionize the airplane industry in the future

> wants to create an entirely new mode of transportation in the future

> Created PayPal

> CEO of two multi billion dollar companies simultaneously (Tesla, SpaceX)

> Oversees a major solar panel company

> crashed a McLaren F1

> got a speeding ticket with Johnny Depp

> gave away patents for Tesla

> loves video games, cites Bioshock as amongst his favorite

> has had several cameos in film and TV

> has a bromance with Trump

> annoyed by the government at times

> is a proud American, and always praises the country in interviews

> innovator, visionary

is this the white man's final form?

His steering wheel is on the wrong side, that's the issue.

>Human advancement will not be cockblocked by some fucking bimbo.
ironically that is like the most likely way for human advancement to get cockblocked

nice

oh no, all the dozen affirmative action nigger social scientists don't look up to the white man because he doesn't masturbate their feelings for them

It's crazy how on twitter a reasonable comment can incite legit mentally ill people to just attack attack attack.

Elon can still fuck off for pushing the electric car meme, men used to be men and drive big fuckin V8s that would make panties drop with every rev and now they're traded in their dicks for estrogenmobiles.

Musk truly is a Primarch of Trump.

Musk has discribed himself as "nauseatingly pro-american" as far back as 2006.

Book by Ashley Vance about how he did everything he could to escape SA and get to America, plus the story of how he built PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX from nothing.

>the nuremburgring

>African
>on welfare
POTTERY

No, he's not quite Ironman yet..

>flag

WTF

AWALT is his problem.

If his wife divorce rapes him he will lose all his power and be mega cucked

If only Trump stays any bad decision from his divorce case...

Trump is a good example of this too. But no man is perfect. But these are the only heros brave enough to step forward.

This is true, but Musk is a smart man and basically will do anything to further his ventures. He knows that it's a good idea to be on the same side as those who are in power. He also knows that Tesla and his other companies are quietly making solar and other clean forms of power cheaper than traditional power sources and that industry is motivated by money.

i used to pee in the same bathroom as elon

pretty awkward

everyone at tesla worships him like some godfag. they don't look at him in the eyes, they spread rumors. it's fucking gay and pathetic. noone challenges him, and you have to be exceptional otherwise you get fired.

stanford / cal grads are overrated.

>loves video games, cites Bioshock as amongst his favorite

Isnt bioshock a leftist take on anarcho capitalism? Apart from that error its a pretty solid resume.

fantastic post

You don't have to agree 100% with someone to respect a few of their opinions.

Not one person whose been talking shit about Trump around me, when I call them on it and ask "Where did he write that in his policy"? has been able to answer me.

No one who is anti-Trump has read his stuff, they just spout the rhetoric they picked up from the MSM

Musk grew up in South Africa. You think that wouldn't redpill him on race?

NAZI MARS COLONY CONFIRMED, WHO'S COMING WITH ME

Based Elon, hopefully I will be able to work for him someday

>nasa hires all sjw & womyn
>can't payload lift into space

How in the fuck could ANY guy willingly associate with a woman after she does something like what this woman did to johnny depp?

Jesus christ it's like elon's developed a fetish for putting the marriage revolver in his cuck mouth.

>yfw Musk is probably following Scott Adam's advice and reading list

Don't worry user, SpaceX is a fully fledged corporation. With shareholders and shit. No bimbo whore can kill a company. She can fuck up Musk's personal wealth but honestly he can crash at any nerd's place in the world so who cares

Well, it the first one did have legitimately good writing for a game of it's era. He also recommended the Deus Ex series when prompted, so I'm pretty sure he knows what's up.

I would love a source on those figures.

Is he the Vulkan or Ferrus of our Timeline?

it's fake

>flag
How?

It's designed for American freeways and city traffic, in which it performs excellently. I know from firsthand experience. It's just good engineering to assume that it will be operating within reasonable conditions in which it is intended to operate. You don't try to play games in 4k with a gtx 660m do you?

good post, oppressed minority.

Calm down kid, and listen:

The meaning of live is to love and be loved.

That's it.

That's all that fucking matters in life, believe it. It's fucking embrace love.

If you think I'm kidding then you haven't been high before. Though since smoking a year and a half ago, I realized the meaning of life is:

The love you take is equal to the love you take

The rest that happens in life is just fun bullshit

If Trump makes moves to colonize Mars, the Moon, and/or mine asteroids I would legit be okay with him holocausting Muslims. If he brings the world kicking and screaming into the future I would praise him as a real world Talos.

We're all special and equal, user. Tee-Hee.