Many similar posts on FB

For a Christian Trump supporter, how would you defend your stance on his immigration against an argument like this?

I keep seeing so much of this, but can't find scripture to back up the contrary.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/canonsoc/
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/christian-sabbath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing, let them play the victim if they want to

it's only 90 days you fucking faggots holy shit

They're stealing their spot in line. There are people here that are in the same poor class as the illegals and people who let them flood in made it harder for our citizens who are poor to find work, get services. The word says that stealing is a sin.
We have to focus on our own LEGAL citizens and help them first before we can help anyone else, otherwise we're hypocrites. Ask them why they're helping illegals and refugees while homeless rates have gone up. Ask them why they turn their backs on their fellow citizens.

obama & hillary created this mess. we're putting an end to it. we don't want them here because they were literally hereded here like cattle.
then you come along pretending to be concerned, yet using lies & manipulations to sell your ideas.
good ideas don't need deception. you are the evil nazis, and we'll see you all arrested and imprisoned for your attack on this country.
the crystal ball predicts that you'll die in prison as someone's rape slave.
saged

Matthew 7:6

Matthew 7:6. All you need to say

Jesus and his family immigrated to another country in time of political chaos. But when it was over, THEY WENT BACK TO THEIR HOME LAND.

Spoopy

Old Testament Bible is usually ignored

> Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Question: does the tree that is current day Islamic "civilization" bring forth good fruit? I think not.

The axe should be laid at the root, but at least at a minimum we must keep the fire that it itself started contained amongst those who started it.

Troy was sacked 1200 years before Jesus and is far more relevant from a national security standpoint.

I guess. How about you just bring up how God destroyed a multicultural nation for their hubris. Fucking babel, muh niggers.

Oy goyim, if you were a true christian you would sleep with this pack of poisonous snakes in your bed. Obviously as one of g-ds chosen we dont have to prove our faith or follow these silly little laws. Now do as we say or we will call you a nazi, foece you out of your job, turn your family against you and have your friends destroy your social life.

Somewhere in the bible must be a part stating you should protect your kin or some shit like that. Throw that verse at him and get a stalemate.

>obama & hillary

And George W., and Bill, and George H.W., and Ronald, and Jimmy, and...

Well you get the point.

Good, I'm not a christcuck.

Austin 3:16

every ""christian"" who is pro nigger, needs some first hand experience with them, to undo the jewish programming

> le muslims were peaceful before the us started meddling in the middle east meme

It never gets old.

*glass breaks*

>scripture

what a load of shit

Look up Matthew 15:26 and the surrounding verses. It's Jesus telling a foreign woman that it's not right to waste his people's time and resources on outsiders, after which she is saved by her extraordinary faith.

How many of these Muslim refugees are showing extraordinary faith in Christ?

CTR

>Leviticus
You mean you can't dig up some 'au contraire' from that old chestnut.

We've been doing that for decades and they hate us and attack us. Theres nothing wrong with walls and borders, and ethnostates, see Jerusalem/Israel. Ask why its ok for them but not for us

Just agree and amplify.
Leviticus 20:13

If liberals really want to cite the Old Testament, then I do hope they read the full content of it and realize that the Old Testament God would not have viewed liberals in a good light and may consider flooding the world again.

By not being Christian
Why are you worshiping a dead kike on a stick?

Didn't Leviticus give provisions for slavery of all things

Quite convenient of them to suddenly uphold christian values when they want to use it in an argument.

2 John 1:9-11

Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

If they're not Christians then they can get the fuck out

I would continue being a nominal Christian but start seeing it for the useful societal tool that it amounts to instead of looking for serious guidance.

>When the oppressed, downtrodden, outraged exhort one another with the vengeful cunning of impotence: "let us be different from the evil, namely good! And he is good who does not outrage, who harms nobody, who does not attack, who does not requite, who leaves revenge to God, who keeps himself hidden as we do, who avoids evil and desires little from life, like us, the patient, humble, and just" -- this, listened to calmly and without previous bias, really amounts to no more than: "we weak ones are, after all, weak; it would be good if we did nothing for which we are not strong enough"; but this dry matter of fact, this prudence of the lowest order which even insects possess (popsing as dead, when in great danger, so as not to do "too much"), has, thanks to counterfeit and self-deception of impotence, clad itself in the ostentatious garb of the virtue of quiet, calm resignation, just as if the weakness of the weak -- that is to say, their essence, their effects, their sole ineluctable, irremovable reality - were a voluntary achievement, willed, chosen, a deed, a meritous act.
Consider my fedora thoroughly tipped, plebs.

Stop being a Christcuck
Problem solved

>SOJOURNS

>Definition of sojourn
>: a temporary stay

learn to read faggot.

Read through

You'll find something, I remember something about races have to stay with their own race but don't remember fully

>the Bible is to be taken literally
>but not the Qu'ran
Hmmm...

i bet it'll be a leaf

slavery in Leviticus was not perpetual slavery, they had to be released after 7 years.

furthermore, slavery was a primary way to get ahead in life in the old days. it was extremely common for a wealthy aristocrat to have a number of slaves do things like accounting or write history books or help out with the community in some way and would "own" a bunch of slaves that he would essentially teach how to do jobs,

it was basically like an apprenticeship. libtards turned all slavery (the word slavery) into a nigger hating word that meant perpetual slavery, even though most slaves in America were never perpetual slaves.

You have many sources to draw from. the story of the jewish exile is, in large part, also a story of humiliation. a strong nation does not want to be subject to a larger empire. it wants mastery.

you could give them the story of the sons of Israel who, against their father's wishes, castrated some men from another tribe for kidnapping and raping their sister. a sobering insight into tribal boundaries

or God's decree to kill the baby Philistines so they don't grow up and revenge themselves on the Hebrews (the Hebrews don't, and they end up getting exiled)

or God's other decree, in deuteronomy maybe, that if you catch a group in your village worshipping a foreign god that you are to obliterate the entire village (same thing goes with the 'no shellfish' and 'no mixed fabrics,' these are symbols of foreign encroachment)

or psalm 137, which formulates the sorrow and woe of a people divided and exiled into a foreign land (and their dreams of revenge)

the new testament is a bit more philosophical. but if they're citing old testament examples, please do complicate the narrative.

checked.

you don't have to go that far:

John 10:1 will suffice

>"Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.

Also don't forget about canons Church established afterwards, they all add onto the bible without contradicting it.

>Trump
>Follower of Jesus

lmao

anyone get the feeling the 90 days/120 days are specific for a reason? Like the administration knows it needs the ban during these next 120 immediately. There was no warning, nor was there a grace period, just straight into a halt on immigration. It just feels like the admin knows more than they are letting on

Good source 10/10

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber"
~Jesus; John 10:1

Who cares, most of these people aren't Christian anyway. Anybody have the smuggie on this topic?

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Romans 13:1

All must bend the knee to god emperor Trump.

>Christians support a kike enabler?
Shame on them
They are just playing the kikes politics

First text applies to the followers of christ, i,e. how christians should treat each other. Read the surrounding verses, it makes it clear.

Second text is more difficult:
While the spirit of the mosaic law lives on, the letter of it must not be followed by christians anymore. We should be hospitable as individuals, but nations are following different rules than individuals.
Also if your guest misbehaved there is nothing wrong with kicking him out (him alone, not everyone who just happens to look like him)

For the bigger question of "Should christians today obey the mosaic law?" read this:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/christian-sabbath/

Don't use scriptures, use logic.

There are radical people out there, and the countries targeted are our government's best bet for the highest risk countries. These radical people have stated that they intend to abuse immigration and refugee status to infiltrate foreign countries and have done so. Large populations of these people have no records to track who they are and what they've done.
Every refugee allowed in is a roll of the dice. It may be a tiny, tiny chance, but there is a chance of innocent Americans dying.

Would you keep rolling the dice if a bad roll meant your neighbor gets blown up? Your friend gets shot? Your sister raped? Your son run over?
It doesn't matter how small the chance is, you wouldn't do it. And the government's primary responsibility is to protect, so why should they roll the dice?

Now, each dice roll also means potentially protecting someone in need, but allowing a refugee in does not necessarily mean you saved his or her life. If they are even being considered for refugee status in the first place, they are already out of the war zone and likely relatively safe. In addition, if they do have records and documentation, then they are probably some of the more well-off individuals in these places, and don't really need help as much as others.

Instead of accepting tons of refugees, we should work to set up safe zones and end the war. The majority of these people want their homes and their country back. They would much rather have a peaceful homeland as it was, than move to a completely different country and culture.

We should be more focused on fixing the problem than we are on cleaning up after it.

I think they're gonna make it an issue regardless of the number of days. Because the narrative can be easily shaped to support the victims.

A friend of mine just lost his mother to cancer. He's studying in Texas and took a two week absence for the funeral. He flew back home last night. Because Indonesia is not on the ban list, he has the flexibility to reenter since he's on a student visa.

If our country is on the list, my friend would have to choose between finishing his studies or attending his mother's funeral. There will be many stories like this for the next three months, and the media is gonna have a field day.

Find a quote from the Qu'ran that proves they want you all dead

We tried turing the check for Muslims.
We turned after Tours
We turned after Granada
We turned after Lepanto
We turned after Vienna
And we are still beset by their heathen aggression.

Christ asked for us to render unto Caesar, if Caesar demands the blood of Moslems I'll be happy to oblige, God would forgive should I need it.

there is no moral obligation for self-destruction.

The stated reason is that it's to give time for DHS to design and implement new screening procedures for those countries. The fact that there was no recall for existing visa holders is odd, but anything demanding such urgency would be classified.