Why has BLM been so quiet?

Why has BLM been so quiet?

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/01/17/vote-bans-cops-from-taking-part-in-pride-parade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not that they're quiet

It's just that the media is ignoring them in favor of the much bigger clickbait articles

Those paid protests are over. Now they are paid to go to the Trump protests.

They are unable to stay standing due to the crushing aura of President Trump

Because it is quite cold outside over most of the US. Between that and being busy with Trump protests, its been pretty quiet. But expect another flair up in Minneapolis this week. The trial of the /k/omrades involved in a shooting at a BLM protest started last week, and was only expected to last a few days. And earlier this a bit of a bomb got dropped... Apparently there are text messages of a local cop egging the /k/omrades on and encouraging them. One cop already got canned.

Funds have been diverted

they're realizing what dumb fucks liberals are and that they're the true enemies.

>blacks
>quiet

Haha good one op

Soros pulled their funding because they were turning voters off from voting for Hillary.

Soros doesn't want to waste his money on lost causes.

they are planing with the Muslims to kill God Emperor Trump

It's cold and niggers hate the cold

Blacks lives don't matter anymore

Now #MuslimLivesMatte

Blacks lives don't matter anymore

Now #MuslimLivesMatter

this, exactly fucking this

They money has simply moved in a new direction. Kikes like soros have gone full damage control and moved all resources to fight on the Trump front for an all out win.

No dindus shot lately

These

Underrated

kek spoke through me

torontosun.com/2017/01/17/vote-bans-cops-from-taking-part-in-pride-parade

BLACK LIVES MATTA
NO COPS IN PRID PRADE
GON LOOT SUM STOWS MUH NIGGAS

They realised, too late, that their divicive bullshit marginalised a minority black community and polarised the majority white community..resulting in Trump.

This is how smart Jews really are..not. Seeing as the Jewish MSM and Soros promoted the hell out of BLM and apparently thought it would guilt the majority white polulation..stupid cunts.

Or was it all just a double bluff to get Trump elected..seeing as he sucks Israels dick? Ummm honestly makes ya think...but I doubt it.

The police will still be there for crowd control, etc. But the gay cops won't get to march in the parade. Because the LGBT+ community has decide that black lives matter more than LGBT+ lives... It is a bit confusing.

>the jews
Haha, you guys always crack me up

They stopped funding BLM and went the "women march for Sharia law" route instead. All Soros funded.

israeli jews dont really like globalist jews

No, I'm pretty sure they stop funding them and routed it toward the "Women's march for Sharia" thing.

Itd be fun to push for no police at all because they might trigger the nigger

So now the MSM isn't predominantly owned and controlled by Jews?

And Trump isn't joined at the hip to Israel?

You fucking retarded left

This. BLM has lost its luster so now it's back to the old Antifag tricks for Sorrows. Audit the Fed and all this shit dries up instantly.

>hey guys, even though a crazy not-a-muslim executed the largest mass shooting in US history at a gay nightclub, and you've all been screaming about how we're all gonna be killed because of trumps, we should totally not let the cops come to the parade, because it might upset the negros, who love to bash us

Watching the local LGBT+ groups get taken over by black trannies with BLM agendas has been very unpleasant.

(((Soros))) and the othger jewish oligarchs have diverted funds to other groups for now

I dont care for LGBT for how autistic they are and the pushing of faggotry. Im gay myself, but its not my fuckin identity

Not quite right. Israeli Jews don't like liberal Jews pushing liberal bullshit in Israel.

However Israeli Jews often actively promote (((progressive liberalism))) outside of Israel.

For instance the guy in the pic..is a pro Israel Zionist Jew..who would never in a million years promote (((marriage equality))) or mass immigration for Israel.

Because there haven't been any black people killed by cops. Wait until summer.

>the mysterious and evil jews control everything
>my sides

Fuck off kike

Your not mysterious, your fucking obvious.

>not even dismissing the video player before taking a tablet screenshot
>kike
I recently converted to judaism actually after realising the jews are the most red pilled people on the planet and pol is just blue pilled retards

This.

Uh meaning when I called you an obvious kike..it's because you are an obvious kike.

PS kike I left the vid player graphics on purpose..for what it's worth you sad kike fuck

Convert my fucking ass

Idk how i feel about getting circumcised as an adult male of 24

Can you feel it?

If true, you are truly a pathetic joke. Most Jews don't even believe in Judaism and you're not "ethnically" Jewish, so you're not part of the tribe.
All you have actually done, if even true, is place yourself in no man's land. You are neither a real Jew and will always be a goym to them and are considered a traitor to the rest of us.

Basically you're a fuckin idiot. What a shock that you're a Canadian.

Id rather be on the winning team than losing with inactive social autists

jews are pretty ok

Winning team?

Remember idiot..if Jews progress agendas by subverting western society..they usually have to do it covertly..that mean they shouldn't be easy to detect.

You just failed..like all the others on Sup Forums so I can't see your team winning long term..EU on verge of breaking up. Trump sucking Israel dick but too dumb to se he is actually fucking their long term greater Israel plan up...plus he is pulling out of globalism.