This faggot

This faggot is coming to my uni on Tuesday and I though it would be funny as fuck if I asked him a Sup Forums approved question. Trips decides what I ask Milo.

do you like black cocks?

will you stop destroying the right wing?

about the armenian genocide of course

The chances that you get picked in the audience is very slim.

Pretty sure it's out there that he does man.

why do you think a jew can speak for the "alt-right"?

i know but it would be funny

>pushed Breitbart to 40th most popular website in the USA
>assists in getting Trump elected
>turns nationalism from LARP faggotry for autists into an actual Presidential strategy

fuck Milo, why couldn't he just leave us alone masturbating in the corner in our SS hats?

when is he going to evade the twitter ban?

this

Ask him why he's such a shifty jew

also reroll

Would you prefer to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide or American Imperialism?

Is Tupac a cybernigger?

Ask him if Breitbart is going to make the case once and for all - using evidence - whether or not voter fraud is an actual issue like the right says it is, or if it's practically nonexistent like the left says it is. It can't be both.

why not make another account? I mean really. It's fuckin twitter.

Why are you pretending to be gay?

wow that poll is so shit. Only dumbass would unironically thinks feminism is worse than cancer

Can you suck your own cock?

that is a good question too.

Would you smack the shit out of Onision if you met him in real life?

'MY PET MINORITY ISN'T ACTING THE WAY I WANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Ask the kike why he favors jewish ethno-nationalism and not white-nationalism

Ask him if he seriously thinks the races are biologically equal given divergent evolution and the measured differences between them in almost every way.

this meme again

"If Islam is a religion of peace, then why do Muslims keep blowing us up & shooting at us & driving into us with trucks?"

Ask him how he can be a nigger loving faggot like and claim to be alt-right.

Ask him about the mask

Reroll

To be fair, it's the same thing.

Woops
*Kike

Your humor is on par with your immigrant crisis.

>Only dumbass would unironically thinks cancer is worse than feminism
Fixed
Cancer destroys one person
Feminism destroys entire countries

ASK if he follows the edicts of the TALMUD or the TORAH. I DARE YOU!

Cal Poly bros represent
Fuck SLO solidarity and fuck left wing parasites

reroll

What's the biggest dick he ever took up the ass

Why do Jews have big noses?

Please make a list of everything you can think of that will start helping defeat culture rotters in this culture war we're in.

When will trump make anime rael

Good one, reroll

Reroll

Oh dear.

You go to Cal Poly? Fucking faggot. Stop shitting up my town.

milo did nothing, it was bannon

Winner.
Make anime great again

WOOOOT. I WINS? IS REROLLING YOURSELF IN THE RULE BOOK. I WAS ONLY GONNA DO IT ONCE

Do you agree with teaching huge gay anal sex to children in schools? How do you feel about huge gay anal sex and its impact on Western culture?
Do you think huge gay anal sex has desensitized and degraded the West?

WEW

Why are so many jewish people so highly involved in the left-wing/social justice warrior movements and how are we going to exterminate them from western society?

well

Hi mom

Does Anne Coulter have a penis?

Fuck off bitch ass townie

Tell him to fuck off to Israel and to stop attempting to subvert the alt-right with his cultural libertarian agenda civic nationalist agenda.

reroll

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

Too bad its quints NOT trips

Ask him why he preys on Trump being a nice guy, and if he'll meet with Pence.

Ask him if he will accept conversion therapy from Mike "Faggot medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence

Sup Forums needs to know what question to ask you what should they ask."

You should just record the carnival that will come with him.

Quads confirm kek wants me to ask this faggot about anime
I want out of this hell hole

I go to Poly, Sup Forums, and huge left wing antifa fucc was talking about punching (((nazis)))) in class. What should I do about him?

He came to my uni like two or three times (UC Irvine)

Pissed off the liberals sooo bad.

how do you zerg rush on starcraft?

wew quinties for the meme question

is kek patronising milo?

Punch him

Re-roll

Reroll. I really want to see this.

The university is making it worse. Used to be a decent place too, but the housing market is getting polluted with students and the majority of town is overrun with idiots.

Make up a sob story about them making you feel unsafe in school, because you were the victim of domestic abuse or some shit.

milo is ok with me, he absorbs black guys and keeps them from fucking my sister.

I really liked him before but now he's gotten too obnoxious and faggy. Watch his earlier videos and he seems like a pretty cool gay. Nowadays he's overblowing his faggotry.

Seriously though:
Ask him if he cares that by being an edgy memelord all the time he's damaging his credibility.

Wanna take another stab at that there lil' fella?

"How can you be a nigger-loving faggot kike and yet claim to be alt-right?"

It's Cal Poly. Nobody gives a fuck. There are maybe twenty other antifas in the whole university.

I'd tell you to sit down and finish your VG's breakfast burrito, but they fucking demolished VG's along with my parking lot. Fucking Armstrong.

A quad ends in a trip.

t. computer science guy

This
I liked old Milo (especially 2014-2015) but now he's acting like a massive faggot

I'm sorry I'm lost, do you know where the nearest KFC is?

oh

HOLY SHIT WE GOT OURSELVES A WINNER

"Is your 'MILO' symbol intentionally supposed to look like a dude on his hands and knees waiting to get fucked?"

Pic related

I'd literally rather eat feces than eat a VG's breakfast burrito. and I can never get parking on campus because of that cuck. Fuck Armstrong.

Speaking as somebody that had cancer and had to go through a couple surgeries and 3 cycles of chemo I can tell you feminism is worse then cancer, at least with cancer I still had my mind, with feminism you give that up for a dogma.

Did the Nazis really holocaust the Jews?

This will prove whether or not he's really /ourguy/

MAKE HIM DENY THE HOLOCAUST SO HE CAN FINALLY VE ONE OF US

Alienating "moderate" white feminists is obvious D&C for white nationalism. The alt-right (((leaders))) are clearly promoting genocide of Caucasians as outlined by the Geneva convention, while also promoting cultural Marxist ideology such as the normalization of sexual degeneracy and mental illness including trans and homosexuality.

Daily reminder that Milo routed donations through an off-shore shell company into his own accounts to avoid legal repercussions for fraud (claiming the donations would pay for tuition for impoverished white males), is a faggot race-mixing Jew that promotes the mutilation of children's genitals. Although I doubt any of that would bother the shill-infested nu/pol/.

DING DING DING

I would rather I love my child till it died compared to hating it while it lives, knowing I birthed a monster.

Probably inside his own ass, considering how many black men have been in there already.

Honestly I know some people that will be protesting and I am just going ignore those fags if they end up hitting people then it proves our point and they will get btfoed.
I don't know about the housing market at all but fuck do I hate most of the fags that go here. They are stupid as fuck if they're not in engi and even then some of those fuckers need to grow the fuck up and quit being degenerate retards.

Truth. Time to play the "discussion of political violence in school makes this an unsafe space for me."

Why do you hate monogamous gay men so much?

Those burritos were decent if you had them put freedom fries in them. That said, I don't think I ever finished one of them due to the despair inherent in campus dining.

I wish Armstrong would do his job and stand up for the school, but Humphreys and the other CSU bureaucrats hijacked Cal Poly and they're going to crash San Luis Obispo with no survivors.

holy kek
that's fuckin legit

Ask him: Why do Jews hate white people so much and promote open borders?

Or if you REALLY have brass balls:

Ask him "Why do you refuse to name the priest who abused you as a child and protect the names of hollywood elites you witnessed molesting children? Are you a pedophile?"