Who is America's greatest ally and why is it France?

Who is America's greatest ally and why is it France?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
google.com.br/search?q=solar system comparison to the universe&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNpceWwenRAhUEkJAKHdftBbsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=971
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is and always has been our greatest ally.

>greatest ally
>France
no wonder US spends so much on military, compensating for weak allies

Jdif please. That nugga came out demanding we invade iran on thanksgiving day 2006. We didnt, so they turned against the president at the time. We end up giving them more than their yearly budget and gpd every year anyway. Sucking the life out of us.

France helped us with our brexit, and gave us a big fancy statue. What has israel gave us beside some art students?

nigger

>What has israel gave us beside some art students
Jesus

France is GOAT.

The only time they let us down was in the Iraq war, and that was a meme conflict.

French are bros.

France is cool and all, but everyone knows that the UK is our real nigga.

Yep

American army and fleet
/thread

lol heh

France is pure shit

They are a lion waiting to level the entire Middle East killing all kebab for more housing development. All we have to do is back them up.

>France helped us with our brexit

Does Morocco know about this?

>The only time they let us down was in the Iraq war
Nope. They also wouldn't let of FB 101s fly over their air space to bomb Libya during Reagans presidency. I could go on with a list, but should I?

Tbqh I don't think we have any allies, just friends. What country's people and gov actually like or give a shit about us?

Vietnam and others like it are probably and ironically our guys.

got more pics like this? Fucking sick my dude.

The relations between the two states are usually considered to have begun in 1776, when the United States of America declared its independence from the British Empire
Despite being geographically removed from the American colonies, Russia under Catherine the Great significantly affected the American Revolution through trade and diplomacy.

Yes, you should. I'd like to learn more.

of course

google.com.br/search?q=solar system comparison to the universe&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNpceWwenRAhUEkJAKHdftBbsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=971

Yeah they blockaded our ships, so did Sweden.

So that's.

>France
>Spain
>Russia
>Sweden
>Americans
vs
England

lol....

Keep em coming, this is amazing.

We despise you burger, stop talking to us, you arrogant niggers

Fuck off Morocco I'd always our number one. Even Israel is second, biitch..

Nobody cares faguette

This. Sup Forums has always been a pro Israel board.

IIRC Alexander II was bros with Lincoln, unsurprising considering they both ended slavery.

Read H.P Lovecraft if you want to feel insignificant

Dude we're like the fifth more powerful country in the world. Read the news, nigger

Unbeknownst to many, Russia played a critical role in the American Revolutionary War. First and foremost, Catherine the Great's key position as a mediator between the European powers proved crucial to American success. Her actions "had objectively a vital significance for the improvement of the international position of the rebelling colonists for the isolation [from] Great Britain, and, in the final analysis, for the victory of the young republic;" moreover, "the proclamation of the Declaration of Armed Neutrality by Russia, which received the official approval of the Continental Congress of the United States in October, 1780, had great international significance."[30] If Catherine the Great had not politically maneuvered with other imperial powers and negotiated neutrality with other potentially belligerent states, then perhaps American history would be much different than that which we understand today.
Other than Russia's influence on the United States during this time, the Eurasian empire and the United States had many mutually beneficial relationships.
Though no Russian ships directly reached the ports of America during the war due to the empire's declaration of neutrality, many merchants from both countries were freely trading with each other after 1783.[33]
1832, the two countries formally signed a trade treaty that K.V. Nesselrode and James Buchanan negotiated. Upon the signing of this agreement, President Andrew Jackson remarked that the trade "furnishe[d] new motives for that mutual friendship which both countries have so far nourished with respect to each other."[34] Jackson was not the only president to speak to the connections of Russia and America. Before the official trade agreement, the various benevolent relationships between Russia and the United States even lead President Thomas Jefferson to declare "Russia as the Power friendliest to the Americans."

The money we give them is exclusively for US arms. The money stays here you dumb nigger.

what happened America, why don't you call anymore bro? were family man.

Ever heard of Space Engine, that's good too if you wanna get into the whole scope of things interactively.

France and Germany are forming another cuck alliance against us over MUH MOO-SLIM BAN but then that's more Hollande who's getting kicked to the curb soon anyway.

>if you want to feel insignificant

All I have to do feel that way is remember that I solely live off of potatoes and caned beans.

Sometimes I treat myself and get some canned chili.

During the American Civil War, Russian-American relations were very generally cooperative. Alone among European powers, Russia offered oratorical support for the Union, largely due to the view that the U.S. served as a counterbalance to the British Empire

>mfw this is basically my life

:(

Is that a software? I remember installing one of those but it was really complex i couldn't find out how to mess with it by myself, i had no internet at the time too so it was kinda confusing, but i really like the feeling of the vastness of space and how hopeless we, and life in general, are.

This is getting weird

Look up Space Engine when you get the chance, nothing as surreal as falling backwards into a black hole in that simulation.

I only came to the thread because of OPs image.

Same. Cute anime version of white women ftw

It's Texas.

nigga what

We love you to France.

Do you not have a job or something

>feeling insignificant
>Be part of the only sentient, philosophical species conscious of their role in the grand scale of the universe on the only planet known to have a variety of multi-cellular organisms of whom we have become masters of.

k

Australia
France
Morocco
Israel

France is not deserving of this pic because it is not white

If they were our ally they wouldn't have talked shit during the Iraq Coalition.

Find your nearest food pantry user.

allies ? i don't know man. we disagree on a lot of shit, and france is one of the few western countries to actually stand up to you guys when we do.

buddies though ? definitely. we mock each others in popular culture but have self respect politically and militarily.

also rivals, although france was dwarfed in the 20th century. but good friendship comes with competition, right ? a bitch friend isn't a real friend.

I want all the countries in this type of act foam as girl from their native lands.
Mah dick is too hard.

>France is USA biggest ally

what the fuck are you on ?

not australia

>trap
>redpilled
I'm sorry.

You wouldn't exist as a country without France, who cares about the Iraq War?

you forget who saved our ass back in the Revolution

France has been pretty awesome to us in the past but the need to stop turning into a fucking Shariah law shithole if they want to stay friends.

heyyyy who's talking ?

lol

We secretly run the operations

Wanna know how I know that you're an Sup Forums regular?

>Israel is and always has been our greatest ally.

Go on

No feels user. Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0

UK was the first French invention, back with William the Conqueror.
Also France is the only country that has never been at war with the USA, and gave you Louisiana.

I don't actually have any evidence. I just know okay!

*Sucks on your penis* mwah!

I am an Sup Forumsnon (;

AA2 sure has come a long way

Ay up lads.

PORTUGAL!

Where are ya, mate?

Historically: Russia and France
Now: probably the UK

Vs. a bunch of hicks with no formal military training fighting an immensely unpopular war we couldn't afford while 25% of the population were still sucking the King's royal cock.

Maybe a few centuries ago France was your top ally, now it's obviously us Bongs. Let's just hope Mama May doesn't fuck it up.

Moortugal is still alive?
Unfortunate

>France is weak
How do we stop this meme?

You leave him alone, mate.

or what
what'll you do

>tfw americans forget you're their first ally

Jesus? The Communist hippie?

>tfw unironically like Israel now

Israel is pretty based, removes Kebab and doesn't afraid of anything.

First doesn't mean greatest, though I will admit I never knew this and I don't think it's taught in schools.

More like triggers "revolutions" and coups in neighboring countries that flood Europe while they continue on with their greater israel project, though.

Supporting Israel is supporting an unstable Middle East and constant islamic extremism.

Not taught here either, though.

France is like up there but no longer #1.

It goes.

1.) UK
2.) Canada
3.) Australia
4.) New Zealand
5.) Fance

UK & US have been tight since WWI. We put aside the fact we won independence. Canada is like our little brother. Aussies & Kiwis are our first cousins. France is our cool Uncle. They helped us when we were fighting against Mom (UK).

Public education is sad

Top three early American allies are France, Morocco and Imperial Russia.

You guys have a special place in our hearts.

Apart from the fact the Crusades were a direct response to Muslim aggression and the fact the British mandate of Palestine was constantly suffering terror attacks from Arab nationalists, oh and then there is the Ottoman incursion into Europe.

>2017 and still blaming the Jews for your problems

It's known in popular culture, though.

Granted, we don't have the most important (or even unofficial earliest relationship), but it's been the most regular so far. We've got the longest unbroken treaty with the US, and it serves both countries' interests: Morocco gets some special support on the international scene (especially when it comes to the question of the Western Sahara) along with some aids for equipment (gotta balance vs Algeria which is supported by Russia, after all), and in exchange, the US gets a lot of military bases and torture centers along with intel from North Africa (aka zone of influence).

It's actually Morocco

Watch it, American.

Yet we weren't being drug into wars to defend our Jewish masters' shitty little country.

Jog on, chap