When you are Sick of racism

Daily reminder that we are bros

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.c
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this pro or anti muslim ban, idgi

It's pro humanity

DESU I've only seen Racism and Prejudging towards white people, and crimes and assaults against them..

no you aren't. you are shitskins thru and thru, undesirable in every way, no redeeming qualities what so ever

A pajeet who attacks whites instead of the muslims he is sworn by the oaths of his religion to fight is no "based" sikh. He is a traitor to his own cause

>oh yeah and I was shitting in the street at the time

if you were really bros you first lose the turban, then you would leave all white countries

What ?
We are an integral part of Canada.
My extended family lives in Canada and everybody respects them

Many of em were born in Canada so they have an EQUAL right to be there
2. You DON'T own Canada

if he is so upset, why isnt he calling for an end of muslim vs muslim violence.

I do think its unfair to Sikh's to put them on the same level as Muslims. If I saw someone beating up a Sikh for thinking he's a muslim, rather than just because he's a Sikh, I'd say something. Then again, why aren't they using their ceremonial daggers or knives or whatever?

Not Sick just Sikh

>Stick up for me!
Why? No one sticks up for anyone. That's not racism, that's fucking humanity. Stop expecting everyone to be goddamn super heroes. Just because someone has a gun, doesn't mean they need to risk their lives to save everyone else. Fuck your entitled asses. They bought a gun to save themselves and the people they care about. You're not included.

If he's not a muslim then why does he look like one? I'd beat him up too.

>integral
no
>part of Canada
no
>everybody respects them
no

im just saying if you were really the bros you claim to be you'd leave

Not
>When you are Sikh of racism

You had one job, pajeet.

They are not violent and they have a developed frontal lobe that overrides their primitive ideologies and urges

Sikhs have daggers on them at all times. No thanks.

Why should they. Many of em were born in Canada

To protect you not to harm.
With great power comes great responsibility

yes, you shitposting on pol are more entitled to live here than hardworking people

Bravo

This.
Thanks based Canadian desu

You fucking Sikhs are supposed to hate muslims.

You sikhs have vows to defend the innocent and knives to protect yourself and spill Muslim blood.

Any Sikh in western countries are no allies of ours, and nowhere near based. They are pussies who wear turbans but uphold none of the reasons for their existance, and are content to sit underneath the blanket of "WE LOOK LIKE MUSLIMS AND YOU GUYS ARE MEAN TO US YOU ARE DUMB AND RACISTS WAAAHHHHH" like weakling pigs.

Until I see you faggots using your Kirpans to deal with the Muslim Problem i'm more than fine keeping you in the same side of the fence.

bros do that kind of stuff for each other, right? so be a Bro bro

Because Canadians were sold a lie that they would integrate. Don't want to integrate then fuck off. Simple.

Seriously Sikh's are total bros. Fuck off if you don't believe this, you probably havent had any real life interaction with them.

Knew 3 qt sikh girls, well mannered and very remeniscient of strict asian families
Sikh guy drove an ice cream truck around my neighborhood and was hella cool

>Why should they. Many of em were born in Canada
The concept of citizenship by birth is wrong and needs to be changed before Canada becomes irredeemable.

I don't hate Sikh's personally, but If Canada stops being majority white, then whats the point? Who wants to live in a neighbourhood where your neighbours aren't white?

>shits in street
>talks about humanity
Cmon rajesh. Change starts with you my friend

MISSED OPPORTUNITY
WHAT A BLUNDER

Why are you obsessed with skin colour

i knew 3 sikhs who murdered an old lady, your argument is invalid now, they cancel each other out

Source.
Cause i don't believe that

says the person with over 5 billion other brown skinned brothers and sisters. whites have the right to exist and to defend our linage

Selling lies is white man's job.
We were naive enough to believe them earlier but we ain't stupid no more

How am I obsessed?

nytimes.c o m/1986/01/22/world/3-sikhs-convicted-in-gandhi-murder.html

Define "white" then
Even Pol fails to agree on a common definition

It's also a Pajeet thing so we don't have to listen to what you say anymore. Rules are simple, integrate or fuck off we aren't running a third world charity here.

Yes you are.
There's a reason your faece coloured brothers are flocking to our countries

We don't want to.
Why did you take Sikh soldiers to world war then.
Someone has to pay and fulfill their promises

Do you think we're going to let our tribe, religion and culture die just to spare your feelings? Of course not. Survival and reproduction is dependent on racism. No non-anglo is a brother of mine. They are all guilty of white genocide and deserve the sentence for genocide. Doesn't need to stop us being friends though.

>world war then.
what part of WORLD WAR do you not comprehend?

>No non-anglo is a brother of mine.
We know that you feast on Aryan blood

It was named world war because y'all are megalomaniac narcissistic people

White is all people of European and Christian heritage west of the Urals and north of the Mediterranean. All whites and non-whites are perfectly capable of identifying visually who is white and who is not. It's only anti-white racists like you and JIDF who are confused about the definition of white.

>why aren't they using their ceremonial daggers
>ceremonial

most of the time they are welded shut

The daggers aren't fucking ceremonial. The reason they have them is literally to protect themselves and others from attacks.

If it is legitimately a common practice to have non-functional kirpans then even more Sikhs are more retarded than I assumed.

Stop hiding behind 'islamophobia' and start dealing with it with your fucking kirpans, cunts.

>Largest wars in centuries with massive deathtolls involving the most powerful nations of the time in sprawling entanglements of allies and obligations

>Lol it's only 'world war' because you guys have big heads :^)

this is now undeniably a bait thread.

I hope India gets raped by Muslims.

Are people like Gary Neville and Jamie carrahger, lampard, John Terry and Steven Gerrard considered white as well?
Cause if they are I am 10x whiter than them
See you next week in Manchester

Countries aaprt from those in western Europe and America exist and these countries have rights too

what in your opinion, makes you 10x whiter than those people?

What he's not telling you is it was Muslims who beat him for drinking beer.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said, you fuckwad.

You said they weren't 'world wars'.

I pointed out that they were Global conflicts involving countries from every single fucking continent on the globe.

What does "Muh 3rd world" have to do with that?

Accept your loss and argue the rights of of backwards shitholes with someone who gives a shit.

Protip: the board has IDs and Flags for a reason, i'm not the fucking leaf you were arguing with so don't try to appeal to points you discussed with that mapledick.

My skin tone is lighter and I have brown eyes

>We are an integral part of Canada
>we just proxy to post in India
Yeah

Nah

Fuck off

This.

Underrated.

Sikhs are bro tier, anybody who tells you otherwise is a mudslime apologist.

i find that hard to believe, your gonna have to provided some evidence because im guessing you're black as night. if john terry isnt white why do they think he is a racist? Check mate Binder

I assume you're sikh and punjabi, so no you're not. I don't have anything against you, but you're just not. You don't understand our position. Wherever you go in the world, you will always know that Punjabis have a homeland, a land where your people, religion and culture will survive. You will never feel the anxiety of extinction. Where do we have? Be a last samurai and struggle with us for what is right and stop shilling against us. Be the good guys, not a useful idiot for the kikes.

I worked with a Sikh, he was a pretty cool dude. Loved America and loved the second amendment.

Being born somewhere doesn't give you the right to dictate to other genes that have been there for millennia.
Can Cliff Richard call for Sikhs to be wiped out from India because he is as Indian as them?

Human race ONLY post itt

>Thought I was a muslim

he was beaten for being a manlet. and yet he didnt learn.

Ok I won't move out but those in the UK are rightfully there. Right?

Daily Reminder that mob mentality is a well documented phenomenon.

Sorry Sikh bro.

People need to know the difference.

If I post a selfish as this thread will be deleted immediately.
Trust me I look like lallana with a turban

Are you implying that I am not?
Fuck you soulless subhuman

>Are you implying that I am not?
well...

>Can Cliff Richard call for Sikhs to be wiped out from India because he is as Indian as them?
You humiliated us for 200 years wasn't that enough.
And what about 6 million Jews mercilessly slaughtered in the Holocaust despite having enough evidence you guys deny it.
And if that wasn't enough you guys still hate Jews for no reason

we will be bros when you remember to shit in the dunny.

>manlet

A post designed for maximum (you)s.
I, myself, did not humiliate anyone for 200 years, or even 1 year -- and nobody else here did either.
And it was 60 million jews, get it right, mate.

He's a Sikh, so what.

Don't feel too bad, at least you got Gandhi. The reality is you would be nothing without the british. As it is you have massive population problems.

No worries though, your future war with pakistan or china should clear that up.

According to kike law. But then there was nothing illegal about anglo colonisation of India or anywhere else either. What if the British Empire had decided that Punjabis were too troublesome because of all the mutinies and decided to impose multiculturalism in order to destroy your warlike religion and culture, push all kinds of degenerate propaganda in media to reduce your fertility, turn people against each other by inventing endless conflicting identities, and colonise your cities with Arab Muslims to break your ability to control your own destiny as an ethnic and cultural group. Would you think the Muslims had a right to be there?

In my opinion, Indians are a hard working group that mixes completely into societies.

With this said, would YOU like to live in a UK that is 90% Indian? Because for that you might as well just stay in India.

It wouldn't be the UK any longer, would it? The key is proper balance. Make sure the best from India and UK or other places can grow strong together.

>No worries though, your future war with pakistan or china should clear that up.
Not gonna happen m8

>When you are sikh of racism

>hate Jews for no reason
Who do you think is responsible for all this?

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

If this map is true along with what you say( assumption)
Then it won't be

Don't Sikhs literally carry their swords to remove kebab?

I'm not racist, I know I hate the cultures of these people on not their skin tone.
I know sikhs aren't the fucking same thing and I know to doubt shit liberals state happened because of recent events.
fuck muslims and their sympathizers.

Sikhs get removed themselves by Kebab in their own countries. What a cuck

nah, you guys just funnel it into raping your women and burning them with acid to stop them from staring at your sons.

Sikh punjabis are the most honourable group on the planet, they fought the Muslims which you all hate so much for years, have fought alongside the allies in both world wars, have immigrated into Europe and completley respected European culture without demanded laws be changed for them. Also they have the best religion, it actually makes sense unlike all the stupid abrahamic shit. You should all be grateful, Islam would be dominating the world by now if not for them. Learn some respect.

Just kys you knuckle-dragging mouth breather

Reminder to track blair down in the afterlife and stomp him down into a lower hell than where ever he has sunken to.

fuck poo's are good at baiting
you definately dont shit on streets

I wouldn't say that man. They get cool swords.

Sikhs just got revoked

But would you deport arsene Wenger and jurgen klopp too?
They ain't Brits

Same shit different hue

You can't even finish reading a post.
Amazing.

Being white doesn't just have to do with skin tone. It has to do with being European, albino blacks are still blacks.

You are not white.

>Then again, why aren't they using their ceremonial daggers or knives or whatever?
The reason they carry them is to protect others, not themselves.

We are curious.
No institution on this planet has the same world view like you guys which makes this place quite interesting and I want to seek the truth anyways.
I can't stand lies and hatred