Trudeau calls Quebec City mosque shooting 'terrorist attack on Muslims'

>They are Terrorists and Terrorists are not Muslims

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/shots-fired-quebec-city-mosque/
twitter.com/ReutersBrk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

????

What the fuck is wrong with this asshole? They ARE Muslims.

a real president unlike Drumpfskincist

Media were already saying its white man fault and police werent even there
while other sources say he shouted the famous islamic screeching.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/shots-fired-quebec-city-mosque/

>Implying Muslims can't terrorize other Muslims.
But, yeah, pretty obvious the angle they're trying to push here.

no... Muslims are the victims here..

>"Tonight, Canadians grieve for those killed in a cowardly attack on a mosque in Quebec City. My thoughts are with victims & their families," Trudeau tweeted earlier in the night.

>Canada's federal Liberal legislator Greg Fergus tweeted: "This is an act of terrorism -- the result of years of demonizing Muslims. Words matter and hateful speeches have consequences!"

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of weaponized autism and can be controlled easily. Quint essentially pol is a 5th Collum, a right wing internet defense force of pretty desparate individuals, whom most of them are a product of the modern crisis of the nuclear family, hence raised without male role model or in absents of a father figure. Sup Forums user are over intelligent but under performer due to the lack of the understanding of basic morality and self discipline. Hence Sup Forums user are very easy to control with their passion, which is their internet addiction, conformity of like Minded "individuals" and their lack of having a truly intimate relationship due to their fear of letting other people come close and getting hurt again.

The result is an rather unsecure mind which consider themselves as individual but at the same time adopt other peoples ideas by the means of meme-tier info graphics without fact checking or questioning them. The Sup Forums lives in his constant urge to "participate" at the next "happening" but only projects his wish "to end his situation" to the geo political theater. This gradual process will lead to a product which is ultimatively controllable as I said a 5th Collum of right wing puppet masters with doom and gloom as prospect. Also I would generally suggest that the average Sup Forums user is sexual unexperienced or insecure because modern society raised them by the believe that sexuality is the most important thing and rather play video gamed than looking for another "competition" or failure as "lover".

But then again Sup Forums also is the possibility to truly challenge the own believes and meet very interesting people. The aim should be to see positive into the future and be the change you want to see yourself instead of perpetuating white supremacy memes and doom and gloom.
Be the agent of positive change and not the puppet to a master you dont know.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

>import Muslims from countries with civil wars
>expecting them not to continue attacking each other

weird that so many muslims decide to stop being muslims and start killing people

Just like niggers love killing niggers, the only thing muslims love more than killing Jews/Christians is killing other Muslims

>>Canada's federal Liberal legislator Greg Fergus tweeted: "This is an act of terrorism -- the result of years of demonizing Muslims. Words matter and hateful speeches have consequences!"

deceitful cunt

Muslims are the victims here..

>a Muslim group were attacked for being Muslim
>this is an act of terrorism
>this is Islamophobic
>the people who attacked them were Muslim and did it because the other people were the wrong muslim
>Islam is a religion of peace
>Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
>this was not a terrorist attack
>its Islamophobic to assume this is a terrorist attack

poor muslims

>Canada's federal Liberal legislator Greg Fergus tweeted: "This is an act of terrorism -- the result of years of demonizing Muslims. Words matter and hateful speeches have consequences!"

So this really is just all about Bill 59

Is there any level (((they))) won't sink?

Who's gonna tell trucuck he was a member of the religion of peace?

I ate too much pizza and my stomach really hurts.

I would cum buckets if it was two refugees Canada took in after Trumps ban.

really activates the almond

But it was. They killed Muslims.

The thing is, Weedeau isn't specifying WHICH Muslims. Sunni? Shia? The meme ones? WHICH ONES WEEDMAN?

How many times can this keep happening before people change their minds? A fucking 50mt nuke could go off in every major city in the West and Islam would claim it, then invade the weakest countries and the West would STILL defend it.

You Canadians are the dumbest fucks I've ever seen.

trudeau is a traitor

>Canadians grieve
>Implying they are not smug as fuck right now and happy

Poor Muslims.

>BY MUSLIMS

Day of the rake has to happen

i'm not. smug about what? muslims getting shot?

>They ARE Muslims.
Holy shit the stupidity of this post made me burst out in laughter. Bless you user.

quite certain this was redneck French Canadians. Peppers have been getting really anti-muslim ; they're fat inbred unemployed shitheads and their womens are happy to jump on arab dick.

Doesn't matter. Trump still fumbled be ball the first week. All downhill from here. My wife even scheduled an extra day with her trainer Tyrone this week.

Justin Treadeau is in charge of the right country. And Trump is in charge of the right country. This is why America will always be number 1

>Anyone who commits an act of terror is not a real Muslim
>Therefor Muslims are innocent

Since the left thinks it can create it's own definitions, does this mean we can say that Timothy McVeigh and the Unibomber and all school shooters aren't real white males?

FUCK YES

I have needed your flag for so long

i dont even know wtf flag his is. must be a rare one.

Must agree with the burger here, even worse then the common Germcuck.

>Cuckbeq

BHUTANEESE PASSSPOOOORT

Fake quote, it is factually a terrorist attack on Muslims committed by other Muslims.

No it's the opposite, when people do bad things they are automatically white males, and vice versa they are NEVER Muslims. Muslims are always the real victims in any situation.

sauce?

i need full proofs one was religion of peace

what if this is trudeaus master plan, inviting the refugees to kill the canadian muslims therefore slowly eradicating the muslim population. absolute madman

More likely they are muslim

Keep hating and demonizing your fellow whites though, making mr Muslim president man very happy

of other muslims.

hilarious.

praise kek

daily beast took the bait as well

beautiful flag!

do you into archery and stuff bhutanesefag?

According to the retarded western liberals, even when Muslims kill each other, Islam is still a religion of peace.

The farther you are away from the source of Islam, the sweeter it seems I guess.

Paraguay

Is there a name pun I'm missing or are they supposed to be real people?

Well duh. Muslims who kill are not true muslims.

Isis is to Islam as KKK is to Christianity

DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT IS BLUUUUUUUE!

They're two MRA-fags, with their names altered to look French.

Nope, just French id-ism.

Canadia just had a legitimate, right-on-time-thank-Trudeau's-teacher-Mrs.-Clinton, false flag is all.

Both of you have stunning digits

Technically he's right.

There is a term called "murted", meaning those who have left Islam. Islam condones the killing of murted.

ISIS think they represent Islam. They actually do abide by Islamic rules a lot more than these immigrants who flock to western countries. Therefore they see it as their right to kill these betrayers as murted.

Any retarded western liberal should get hold of a translation of the Quran and give it a good read. Trust me, it is a lot worse than the Old Testament that you cunts shit on so much.

>One witness, who wanted to remain anonymous, told Radio Canada, a Canadian Broadcasting Company French-speaking outlet, that the two gunmen were masked.

>“It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head,” the person said.

Does anyone know if the mosque was Shia or Sunni?

They don't even know the motive of the shooters. They just say it's because of muh racism with no proof.

Meanwhile the article says they had masks and shouted Allah auakbar.
Canadians are reaching levels of denial that shouldn't even be possible.

> canadian muslims
> killing other muslims

Canadian muslims win.

no, he's not.

>interpretations

they were threatening their faith by having a different interpretation.

see how easy it was? that's the problem with Muslims: the Quran.

So have the names come up yet? It's been what, 12 hours?

kaffir btfo

>Any retarded western liberal should get hold of a translation of the Quran and give it a good read.
Libshits don't actually -read- things. They just repeat what Le Funny Jewish Man said on television program.

>Trust me, it is a lot worse than the Old Testament that you cunts shit on so much.
Trust me, they've never read the Old Testament either.

That's why they quote Leviticus over and over to say "DA BIBBLE IZ EVUL" without realizing those rules were created by fucking Jews thousands of years before Jesus.

But he's still right it was an attack on Muslims.

Is this why their twitter is currently suspended?

Anyone can wear a mask and shout "allah akbar". Let's wait for their names and mugshots to be published online. Then draw conclusions.

perpetrated by other Muslims. this fact is not part of the headline.

and that sends the wrong message.

He wasn't. It was white Christians

Wow Jan, you are quite the cuck!

How many fucking times are you going to post this, you faggot?

Yeah I know. I was just shitposting dude.

Source bitch

media's already said one moroccan born, other born in quebec

They haven't released names, but I'm willing to bet they're both arab/muslim.

>Bla bla bla daddy left the family and mom raised me into a cuckhold.

>Bendjeddou said she had not confirmed the names of those killed, but added: "They're people we know, for sure. People we knew since they were little kids."
From Reuters.

sauce?

islam is not muslim
if you lose, you win
2+2=5

I don't think these are facts. What's the source

It doesn't make sense for Muslims to attack a mosque considering every other target available to them

I figured it was highly possible.
>Trump makes muslim ban = good for Isis anti-west discourses
>Trudeau invites all muslims to Canada = Bad for Isis
>Isis bombs Canadian mosque trying to make it look like white supremacy.
Kekked when Isis is ethno-national Canadas best ally.

i like brazillians on Sup Forums
they are well meaning
you guys get baited to easily though

Except, you know, sectarian muslim violence?

Fucking idiot ignorant liberals, jesus christ.

I'd really like someone who knows a little set theory to write out a mathematical representation of these mental gymnastics.

It could be sectarian violence, or it could just be two guys with personal grudges not specifically related to religion.

>These shooters broke white laws and killed white people, therefore they ain't white!

Flawless

has that ever happened before?
Do people really think straight white males put on masks and tried to frame muslims like this? If they were not muslim the names and faces would be everywhere by now. They are trying to spin story because they know it's a muslim. It's ALWAYS a muslim. Every time.

See

>he doesnt know that calling them all "muslims" is bound to anger fifty different sects that call each other non muslim
great job trudo

That's very cool, Bateman, but that's nothing.
Look at this.

Look, we all know canadians are retarded...

>"Jews/Christians"

Fuck off chaim

>collum
No pasta is complete without an intentional misspelling as bait. Not bad.

is it official that the attackers were Mudslimes?

Well fuck now we're going to lose our guns..

twitter.com/ReutersBrk
>Account SUSPENDED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
serves them right for Fake News

selling out the German Hamburg-er that easy to an American...