We need to move Sup Forums to the real world

the left has shown over the last week its not the dying ideology we thought it was

we need to start organizing and creating real world movement. meme phaze is over

no point, the liberals will just self genocide with their low birthrates anyway

the only thing we can do is embrace our islamic liberators

If Sup Forums creates a political party I would actually join to the Argie version.

Considering how diverse Sup Forums is I bet we will make a bigger party than liberals.

The fuck did you think Trump was?

No

Start an Identity Europa chapter in Australia. Or do you already have groups to join, there?

All you fucking poltards need to understand is this.

>Meme ideas for the future of pol, my personal ones are about increasing pol population and getting polacks to infiltrate other political groups.

Think about it, pol insiders, telling us the real dirt, from polacks to polacks.
>Understand how movements work, leaders lead, followers follow.

I'm not white can I-I- join

>wedding band on the finger
Damn it

>meme phaze is over
Burn the heretic!
Meme phase is NEVER over!

Well you need first to MEuropeGA, the lefties will fall.

Reminder that women can't be nationalists. The sooner artificial wombs are invented, the sooner we can do away with women and preserve our race.

Sure. *come a bit closer user*

>the left has shown over the last week its not the dying ideology we thought it was
I disagree. They feel threatened and are panicking.

I think you're wrong on one front.
We don't need to move Sup Forums anywhere, Sup Forums stays in Sup Forums where it is most valuable.
No, we need to continue to export our ideology. We need more Ben Garrisons, more Donald Trumps.
Perhaps we ought to organize irl, but it can't be directly related to Sup Forums and there must be structure. I've had some ideas for a while now...
We'll see what happens I guess.

I'm not black.

I don't think this will work. I'm just going to never ever in my life reveal power level to anyone around me. I'll marry a qt aryan woman, have four kids or so, raise them right and drop subtle redpills. I think that's the best your average guy can do.

We're already doing it, we've been doing it every day. The only reason you hear about the other side so much is because the media is owned by them

No.

We are strongest here.

It's really not an ignoble goal. Just remember that you are not absolved of the responsibility to defend them, with your life if it comes to it. Get a gun and learn how to use it.

Gay

Let the left activists piss off the normies. It's how we won the US election and how we will win the world.

You call yourself a man, i'm a tranny and I unapologetically drop red pills like i'm the reality Pharmacist.

I'm even getting my normie friends to look at Hitler in a better light.

Meanwhile you just wanna have sex and children and raise them to be meek little bitches like you.

Be a real man and face the world. This goes for all of you.

Kys race traitor

yes just wait over there in that gas chamber while we process your application

There's more than one path to fight these people.
I'm just choosing the one I think is best. Fuck off, freak.

stop posting this moon faced bitch

Post more of this moon faced cutie.

>I'm just choosing the one I think is best. Fuck off, freak.
So are the liberals and they look like retards. The path with least resistance is usually the shittiest one for fuckboys.

Guess I'll go join antifa then
faggots

>I disagree. They feel threatened and are panicking.
Yeah they are flailing and the more they flail, the worse things get for them.

Ok lads, you should be aware that we have been trolling these people for years and it has driven them to amplify and expose their fragile ideologies and false axioms. Our simple displays of irreverence of all things sacred of prompted them to embrace these things further, which in turn has shown that it really wasn't so sacred after all. All of the feminism, the multiculturalism, the tolerance, it turned out to be a bunch of bullshit and now that Pandora is out of the box, there is no going back.

remember chanology

Someone pls post the Sarah webm

If you look at the people showing up on those demonstrations, you know the right is winning. They've negroids, drug addicts, few ugly young lesbians and many many old cat ladys. I think they are mostly down for and their crying and trantrums in the street are ignort by most people.

keep internet shit on the internet

This is actually the only overt thing "we" should do

Infiltrate and spread chaos

Right-wing parties and leaders are already there; you just need to be the hand behind the scenes putting them in power

Pretty simple science

You know the drill.

>I'm a tranny
That's the difference
Everyone knows you're a freak when they see you
The rest of us aren't met with that "what in the actual fuck am I looking at" stare UNTIL we start dropping red pills.

Honestly I don't think organization is a good idea.

This entire thread is cancer (sage)

>Let's organize goys! I MEAN GUYS! GUYS, yeah... but srsly, we need to organize so that we're more easily identifiable.
>What are you afraid of pussy faggot bitchboi?
>Too pussy to be ostracized by your former friends and family as you sit at home drawing unemployment since you have no references since your former colleagues have been told you're a literal Nazi who wants to gas the kikes? Autismo pussyfaggot

>Don't you want to get out there and fight back so normal people will start hating you too? Please organize?

>

Guise, seriously, we just had the Holocaust Rememberance Day.
Can you please stop posting that Holocaust Denier and known antisemite Sarah "Ilse Koch" Andersen?

I disagree, think of these memes as right wing evangelism. The memes spread from here and they influence people; a good meme has as much power as a good political cartoon.

i think pol population growth must happen and we should simply treat the newcomers and cult-meat. Any "right oriented cult" can try to "redpill" them to their cause. This way you will create tensions, posts and create a mechanism for right-growth.
All the while supplying tons of "redpill" threads.

post the sarah webm you serbian ctr jew

COULD NOT AGREE MORE

Open source location based app right now

We need the government to acknowledge ANTIFA as a real terror group. That way normal civilians always think "terror" when they think of Antifa, and their name stained forever. Also, police forces would hunt anyone affiliated with Antifaschiste Aktion down and throw them in prison. Civilians can also do their part by reporting them and their hangout locations.

Doing this would stop 99% of protests and dissuade anyone from being an extreme leftist.

Never mind found it on the archive you worthless fucks

get punched nazi scum

Don't justify being a pussy because you don't have the balls nor power to influence anyone.

There is no need to autistically screech on the streets nor on the internet. Just build rapport and slowly indoctrinate your friends and family.

How will you become head of the household if you no merit but "muh children". Your wife and kids will probably walk all over your ass.

You are a disgrace to the right, conservatives, and Trump and I look forward to eradicating people like you from the political platform. Maybe you can go bible LARP in an isolated state like the Omish do now since nobody will take you seriously otherwise.

WEAK!

You need a small group of like minded individuals, and if you cannot find them, be a leader and make them. People like Hitler didn't suddenly come out of nowhere with everyone deciding to follow him.

That's the difference between kings and peasants.

Also I was born a male and I pass off as male because nobody will question me otherwise no matter how feminine I look, so there is no "ur a freak" shock to my statements. Not a single soul knows what I am doing with my body except my closest associates.

>Leaving my basement
Yeah no thanks mate

she is a madwoman

Non whites make both the best infiltrators and Cannon fodder. The white libs can't argue with an ethnic.

>he thinks relying on the government will change anything

>This

Stop being idiots and rally behind your minority allies. Otherwise you will be replaced for being useless when you inevitably become a minority and nobody wants to listen to your white opinions.

I'm constantly debating people in real life whenever they say something dumb or spout propaganda. My parents no longer trust the holocaust narrative for example.

People talk, start breaking the conditioning.

We embrace our allies

Our biggest celebrity brags about taking black dick. We share ANY video of a based black man thousands of times over, we understand their importance.

Sup Forums only works because it's a faceless leaderless ideological and intellectual movement

Why do you think the MSM are pushing the (((alt-right))) narrative so hard? Alt right has leadership that is visible and identifiable. The leadership can then be coerced, threatened or bribed into compliance thus subverting the movement.

And since you can't organize IRL without leaders, any such endeavor is doomed to failure. Sup Forums does best when its user

this 1000x

>The leadership can then be coerced, threatened or bribed into compliance thus subverting the movement.

Youre right user, but the irony is its also precisely this that brings down leaderless groups as well. Think Occupy Wall Street.

Its a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation. I say we go outside, make our voices heard and put the fear of fucking God into our enemies when they finally realize the white man isnt staying down any longer.

We have uses for your kind

heeey Dennis

Are you faggots still trying to organise gay orgies/pool parties?

OWS was taken down by COINTELPRO instrumentalizing SJWs and feminazis to subvert the movement from an economic protest against (((bankers))) to a social protest about muh oppression.

The leadership was there, but they got coup'd by progressives and their oppresion stack bullshit

Check out Blair White on Youtube, she's (He for edgy kids) redpilled as fuck.

Sup Forums needs to purge the edgelords because they drive away more people who would support the cause but don't fall into the meme of being a White/Christian/Good boy.

At this point you guys need all the allies you can get because the leftists are eventually going to win if they remain persistent.

>American flag
>not white

yep

I was still a lefty faggot during OWS. I was there, I was on the ground. Not having leadership was central to the protest. Everything else was spot on though.

Dont you talk about my waifu Blair ever again. Shes mine Nip.

Even still there were organizers or you'd never get shit down so you could technically call them leaders but whatever you were there so I'll take your word on it.

well what are you?

how would we go about doing this

you can still remain user and be out in the world too

richard spencer is probably in this thread right now

Is that Antifafu ?

Richard "punchlove" Spencer is more of a man than most of the people who post here.

You sure talk a lot about men.
About "real" men.
When you are not even a "real" person yourself.

>Denmark

K

I am a six foot five inch proud black man who has the stature of a gorilla. All lib shits try to bow down to me but when they find out I voted for trump they simply nervously giggle and ask me why I would vote for him if I'm black. Because he will eradicate the brothers leeching off of society's tit and contributing nothing back. I will proudly join an IRL Sup Forums movement. With me lib shits won't fuck with me or anyone near me and we can get shit done senpai

DO you violently buttfuck betamale white liberal men to show your dominance?

Yes, yes he does.

Trump is a meme president.