I love the irony in Sup Forums/reddit refuges finding solace in He Will Not Divide Us

I love the irony in Sup Forums/reddit refuges finding solace in He Will Not Divide Us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are not refugees we are conquerers

shit got old real fast

just like the original americans

they forgot about the hordes attempting to keep them out of america. they call us refugee or immigrant, ha!

THIS IS ONLY SEASON 1.

jesus bout to bottle a cunt

fucking gay dude

thats the dumbest thing ever native literally died to europeans being dirty

only fags go to that stupid webcam....
HE CAME INSIDE THEM

it sure did aussiec brah

>implying natives didn't have diseases of their own
>implying there isn't evidence to suggest that the natives were already undergoing and epidemic before the conquistadors showed up

>we are not refugees we are conquerers
yet they have a safe space on Sup Forums

I love the irony of "he will not divide us" and how it literally divides people as supporters or the enemy

I love how they can't even see that

Kek is touching the real world. Shadilay shadilay

THEY CAN KICK US OUT, BUT THEY WILL NEVER GET OUR MEMES.. get it??? get them...

NEVAR FAGIT

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

oh wait, half the jokes aren't funny. nvm

Sup Forums is a hate place.
We get raided by shills all the time, we just defeat them.

How many civic nationalist is this comfy stream creating while leftists gather in mobs to destroy everything and everyone?

WE NEED TO CREATE OUR OWN HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS SPINOFF. CALL IT OUTER HEAVEN/MOTHERBASE.

lol , ya i shill out here when something relevant going on , but honestly i can't filter thru all the tism at my age... i used to do jesus' work but now im blackpill af. the good kind tho.

Agnes is a cum craving goddess of THICC. Her divine personality blesses us all. Her semen begging eyes are the reason we are here right now. We need to cum together and donate our Aryan sperm cells to please our goddess.

#CUMFORAGNES