Banning Muslims is unconstitutional and inhumane, prove me wrong

Banning Muslims is unconstitutional and inhumane, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/444371/donald-trump-executive-order-ban-entry-seven-muslim-majority-countries-legal
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't present an argument to rebut.

Travel to a foreign country is not a right, it is a privilege.

Same with citizenship

Who banned muslims?

Fuck you, prove me wrong

Allahu Akbar

>Banning muslims

It's not a muslim ban. It's a TEMPORARY ban on danger-prone countries, some with sizeable numbers of refugees. There is literally nothing wrong with the Executive Order except for blocking Green Card holders, which was immediately rectified.

Mark my words. Despite being Muslim Majorities, countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia and Indonesia will not be banned by the executive order. Not even Lebanon or Egypt. Pakistan maybe.

Nobody banned Muslims fucktard.

You're right, they should be put down humanely.

Why do you want stone age Muslims among us? It's 2017

There is no ban on Muslims. If you're a citizen of the US, you have nothing to worry about, which is as it fucking should be.

You wouldn´t say that if you lived near them. Of course the bitches like your pic live with personal security and walls, but nurses and doctors have to deal with them, I remember in one hospital minor muslims saying they would cut the necks of the nurse for being so slow.

Prison are inhumane, but I´m sure you sleep better with prisons that without prisons, am I right?

I'd agree if Trump said "If you're Muslim then fuck off cunts we're full"

but...

instead he said "If you're from these countries then fuck off cunts"

Unfortunately muslims aren't banned.

The burden of proof is on you, fag.

Your mother snuck around every night and sucked Jerome's cock then kissed you goodnight with nigger dick breath. Prove me wrong

>muslim ban
wrong, fuck mate that was easy gg no re?

implying he banned muslims

non-citizens don't have constitutional rights

Fuck off, cultie. Regurgitating phrases doesn't make you intelligent.

>unconstitutional

constitutional rights don't apply to foreign nationals

>inhumane

[source needed]

No m8, how about you prove it right. The burden of proof is on you. I am tired of this retarded meme.

It's not inhumane when Muslims aren't Human.

Not an argument.

Banning Canadians from buying guns in America is unconstitutional. Prove me wrong.

Recognising that OP's "argument" is a fallacy however certainly helps.

It is not an argument.

I know dimwit, I was insulting you. Is that all you can actually say?

It's even better than that, he wrote "if you are from countries of increased risk, you're banned"
Guess who put together the list of high risk countries? Obama. Check fucking mate.

Screw the constitution. All cucks and retards should get roped.

How can the argument be a fallacy if it's not an argument?

Oh, and by the way, this is a question, I don't need your regular update on whether or not it's an argument, I already know it's not.

That is what "not an argument" means.

It is based on faulty logic. There is no argument to be had.

Oh, sort of like how we don't call houses without foundations houses.

Oh, wait, no one does that except for retards, cause a shitty house isn't the same as a nonexistent house.

>Oh, sort of like how we don't call houses without foundations houses.

Indeed. We call them piles of rubble.

Dumb ginger minge.

>I lost so I'll just distort everything people say

Wow.....so this is the power of being a brainwashed cult member.

This is what happens when you allow everyone to migrate to your country for years and years due to white guilt. They start to think they deserve entry to your country.

I see you have never done anything relating to house building before.

Even garden sheds have foundations.

One: muslims aren't human
Two: it's a ban from several nations, not their people

Or rather they do if you want to have a garden shed for any length of time.

Then you'll unconstitusionally and inhumanely will live safely from islamist terrorism

Wow, defeating his own argument for me. Impressive. I didn't think it could get any weaker, but then he just knocked a hole in the darn thing himself.

It's the exact same EO that obama signed.
It has nothing to do with religion, there is no reference to religion in the EO.
There is no attempt to establish a state religion, to keep people from practicing their religion, or to push them to convert religions. So all of the arguments that you could possibly make against its constitutionality are imaginary.

Genociding niggers and cucks is the right thing. Prove me wrong.

Having this low quality bait is unconstitutional and inhumane.

He didn't specifically ban Muslims you fuckwit.

The constitution has no jurisdiction over people in other countries, therefor they are not protected by it either. The President also under the constitution can prevent anyone for any reason from entering the country

>believes in the precautionary principle with regard to vague long term possibilities like climate change.
>completely disregards it with regard to national security and imminent threats to it.

nationalreview.com/article/444371/donald-trump-executive-order-ban-entry-seven-muslim-majority-countries-legal

>8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

Checkmate faggot.

yes, but its not a muslim ban. Read the actual EO dumbass

let's change the constitution to ban them then

Why not Saudi Arabia, they funded 9/11 after all

US title code 8 specifically says the president can at any time for any reason for any length of time bar anyone not a US citizen from entry into the USofA.

A question is not a form of argument.

you're not wrong.
Hopefully we will all have a day where we can string up bush and demand an apology from the sauds at the same time.
Syria and friends is just the low hanging fruit.

Can't ban countries whose governments are avowed allies since those government are supposed to guarantee no dangerous individuals travel to the US. Whether those governments are doing their job or not is another issue, but a ban on those who are supposed to be working with the US would be an insult and bad foreign relations.

Oh fuck off Japan, you think winning a fight involves killing yourself. You probably just punch yourself in the face repeatedly whenever you lose an argument until the the other guy just gets weirded out and stops. Conversatikazee.

, OP

don't have to. it's within his constitutional powers to do so.

They own loads of US debt, and economically speaking SA and the US are inseparable, currently. But Saudi oil won't last forever, once it starts to dry up, the world economy will tank, and war will start. I think.

>1 post by this ID
>54 replies

I stop in on Sup Forums for the first time after the election and it's still a piece of shit like always.

Muslims are backward they create social divide, race hatred and they try to brain wash others into following their cult.

It's better to have them out, it protects the US citizens and lowers the chances of terrorist attacks I mean look what happened in Quebec, Muslims killing other Muslims they're backward in every-way.

Planes weren't Islamic

na, peak oil (cirsis) is a myth.
if there are serious strains due to oil prices, it will be phased out by any number of technologies.

>coal gasification
>bio matter gasification
>hydrogen
which really is just a storage mechanism for grid power, so can really be anything
>natural gas
>ethanol

even if we are talking about phasing out all fossil fuels, there is nuclear power. Thorium reactors are still a meme, but under market pressure it would happen.

And none of this matters in 20-50 years b/c fusion will btfo everything, if trump doesnt reveal some zero point darpa energy source first.

Shitskins aren't people, therefore they ave no rights.

We ban groups of people all the time in this country.
Chinks, gooks, micks, spics, waps, you name 'em.

>unconstitutional
Does the US constitution apply to the entire population of the world? Seems pretty US-centric to me, very bigoted of you to attempt to impose our laws on the rest of the world.

>inhumane
Only in the broadest possible definition of "inhumane". Here you are making a subjective observation and dressing it as a truthful objective claim. At least your first statement (unconstitutional) was at least an attempt at a statement of objective fact, even though it was still wrong.

I suggest a nice dose of pic related followed by some quiet contemplation. You'll see the light.

Just the pilots.

You honestly want this?

Mental masturbation.

Checked.. The red armbands are a step in the right direction.

lol i am still free to enter your country. Fucktard.

The people not allowed in aren't defined as "muslim" or "islamic". There's nothing about Islam in the Executive Order. It's about barring citizens of certain countries.

And, not being U.S. citizens, the united states constitution doesn't apply to citizens of foreign countries. Therefore it is not violate the US constitution to bar foreign citizens from entering the US. Furthermore, there is nothing in the constitution that prevents barring entry to aliens for any reason.

P.S. Burden of proof, nigger.
P.P.S. Pic related you doublenigger.

Not an argument.

>Fuck off, cultie. Regurgitating phrases doesn't make you intelligent.

>obama never banned immigrants
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-

Immigration is a privilege, not a right

It is constitutional. It is law.
He can. He didn't ban muslims you dork.
He banned travel from and to high risk terrorist countries, which is a sensible move.

>Banning Muslims is unconstitutional and inhumane, prove me wrong.

Your don't float into the sky because angel hands push you down. I call the principle "pushity." Prove me wrong.

(They push you harder the closer you are to the center of the Earth. It's probably because you're closer to hell, but I wouldn't presume to know the motives of angels.)

>Screw the constitution.
gtfo anti-American faggot

Being a stranger in your own country is unconstitutional and inhumane you fucking 60% traitor.

Because Trump, as questionable as his actions may seem, is not an idiot. He knows Saudi Arabia, like Israel, is infallible.

As to why they are infallible, I think you know why. You browse Sup Forums, after all.

>Wow.....so this is the power of
>Fuck off [...] Regurgitating phrases doesn't make you intelligent.

being not muslim inhuman ******
>i will kill any kaffer with my future gadget n'125 v14 edition2.3

it's not a muslim ban you deluded normiefaggot nomalfag SJW leftist dumblrite troglodyte fuck

Say that to my face faggot.

>inhumane
>humane
>human

these are just sandniggers

It should be every Muslim country on earth. Including Indonesia and Sweden.
And Including travel. I'd rather they take their terror dollars somewhere else, we don't need non-white tourists

You also can't run for political office or vote outside of a blue state.

stefan shall dance while he awaits your argument

You're correct, roach. Act like a cuck, get treated like one.

Muslims have never been banned, it's a temporary travel ban on a select few countries.

muslims aren't banned, this is where you're wrong

You need to substantiate the claim that it's unconstitutional.