Should people care about body autonomy or is a person the product of the state?

Should people care about body autonomy or is a person the product of the state?

What about drugs? Prostitution?

Retarded picture, since by that logic periods would be banned too.

Yeah but that's only if it was meant to be a female version of reality. The point is still there, though.

Also in reality that would have to make everyone at least 70. Trump is usually the oldest person in a room. Reagan had that feeling.

nope, periods are basically abortion

a woman with her period needs to pay a big fine

this would kinda help fighting the lowering reproduction

It's also retarded since sperm only lives for about 3 months in the body. By this logic every man would be guilty of genocide

I think the soul begins the minute the sperm is released. This is why you should eat your sperm, so that you don't kill babies.

Women are fucking stupid, It's not about her body. It's about the body inside them.

>the minute its a fetus

Fixed. Gotta be specific.

>then when it's born we let her live with either rapists at a foster home or her drug addicted parents
>another increase for the minority population

Thanks, Trump!

But that just means you're absorbing multiple souls into your body

I don't think there's anything more depressing about the current world than women's enthusiasm about killing their children.

>enthusiasm about killing their children

You are delusional. This is why you are gong to see an increase in our minority population. Less of them can abort now!

I mean. I'm all pro choice and what not but I believe it's murder at any level. I would say yes getting head is a genocide of sorts. But it doesn't fucking matter because nature is as much death as it is life.

poor kid just wanted to go home and play minecraft

I would support a ban on masturbation male or female, if you're sing,e you're committing fornication if you're married you're committing adultery

No it's not, the bible just says she's unclean

So combining
>periods are not genocide
>sperms dieing is not genocide

Why would getting rid of exactly these two at the same place and time be killing?

These people are literally on the level of 14-year old me

Are you literally fucking retarded, or just a teenager? A fertilized egg will grow into a person. A sperm will not

this better be a troll i swear

Women are also forbidden of menstruating.

Because it's a natural process, the bible says when you ejaculate you're unclean but not a murderer

>le sperm is a human
Why do abortion shills always push this as the alternative to abortion? Everyone with half a brain knows sperm and eggs are haploids, therefore they only have 23 chromosomes each. Sperm and period blood are not babies.

Saying aborting a fetus is morally wrong is not the same as saying whatever the fuck the cartoon in the OP is saying.