Are we living in the end of days ? The Mark of the Beast

Are we living in the end of days ? The Mark of the Beast
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.…If Kek is said to be the bringer of light is there correlation to Lucifer being the light bearer The angel of light ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100013999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100291073
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100885271
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84337563
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98749404
lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_lucifer
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust04.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=W1tdZF2y-CQ
theforbiddenreligion.com/lucifer-the-liberator.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Kek is a faggot by and for faggots.

Take the Christ Pill.

The end of your days hopefully

this is the mark of the beast. six points on six points on six points

most modern jews aren't "jews" they're the synagogue of satan.

This is some serious information... scary as fuck too

Niggers tongue my anus

This user is woke as fuck

Incoming JIDF to derail the thread, immanently -

Look how many countries the jews have been kicked out of

Scripture states it is a mark of 'a' man one man to be precise not a symbol that millions of people Identify with .

Have you heard of the Gnostics
>Demiurge
>Hermetics

Masons, illuminati etc be dead

like kabbalah occultist tree of life Jewish mysticism ? here's the whore of babylon !

You gotta calulate the number, most people forget this
6+6+6=18 1+8=9
The number of the beast is 9 and represents the ego and base consciousness

Before 1945 that was the sigil of the Rothschild, the symbol The name is derived from the German zum rothen Schild (with the old spelling "th"), meaning "with the red sign", in reference to the house where the family lived for many generations. (At the time, houses were designated by signs with different symbols or colours, not numbers.)

Red Bracelet wearing bitch wants to bomb the white house She's part of a Jewish wizard cult .

>If Kek is said to be the bringer of light

He isn't.

>ifunny.co

leaf

double 2 praise kek

You convinced me!I'm sure the star of DAVID(Jesus's ancestor) is a symbol of the Antichrist.Wow Jesus is an ancestor of the man who created the antichrist,sure convinced me.

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand."

This "angel" is not Jesus Himself but is a ministering spirit that Jesus has given authority to. This angel comes from heaven (near the throne). We can assume from this that Jesus has turned the key to the bottomless pit over to this specific angel and has given him power and authority for this job. This "great chain" in this angel's hand, shows the power God has given him over the devil for this task, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.

Friendly reminder that Trump is an angel sent from heaven to BTFO the corrupt and influence from Satan. Once it's done, we get Jesus to rule over us in peace for the next 1000 years.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

cool buttplug, >>>>>

>Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six
There is only one man the number 666 is associated with in the Bible, and that is King Solomon, as illustrated by the following verses from the Old Testament.
2 Chronicles 9:13 Now the weight of gold which came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold.
1 Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold.
The Israeli's mission is to destroy the dome of the rock and rebuild (you guessed it) King Solomon's temple.

The number of the devil is 616 you infidel.Are you reading the bible or the quran?

watch this you un awake plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

that looks like a buttplug

>star of David

original source of of OP symbol .

I dont see this talked about much.
>Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.
>kek was the bringer in of light, because darkness comes before light. who comes after that? the bringer of light, lucifer.

With Kek being resurrected Is he now ushering in Lucifer and the Antichrist ?

before I go on I should say I'm just a person that finds all these coincidences and related things to be fascinating, I'm not trying to say I understand any of it or which is true or not.

Rev 16
Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs. They came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 These evil spirits are the spirits of demons. They have power to do miracles. a They go out to the rulers of the whole world to gather them for battle on the great day of God AllPowerful.

Kek is the false prophet.Wait.That means the age of the resurection is coming soon after pepe.Shit,HAPPENING SOON

Revelations 16:13 And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. "MOUTHS OF FROGS"

It's all making too much sense

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100013999
Jared Kushner?

The (((Kushner))) family is one of the most influential in New York. His dad went to prison on fraud charges that were headed by Christie when he was an attorney. A lot of people think that's why he was forced out of the transition.

In 2007 KUSHNER purchased 666 5th Ave in what was at the time the single MOST EXPENSIVE PROPERTY PURCHASE in US History u

Kushner "doesn't do TV", so there arent really any interviews with him.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100291073

Jared Kushner's family paid $1.8 billion for 666 Fifth Avenue
That is 1.8 = 6x6x6

Looks like a buttplug

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100885271
here's something that bothers me in Trump and it's not anything related to SJW's arguments, this is not a shill thread.
Trump was considering running for president for decades now and he never had the right motivations to do it.
Suddenly, in 2007, his daughter Ivanka started dating a guy named Jared Kushner, a jewish young man who, in the same year, have spent 1.8 billion dollars buying the Tishman Building in New York, a record price.
Why is this building so important? Well, you guys will find a lot of theories about it, but let me just say that the Tishman Building was built by another jewish man, John L. Tishman, the same man who made a lot of money rebuilding the WTC, the Pentagon, Afghanistan, Iraq and everything else after 9/11. If you look at the address of the Tishman building you will realize it's located at 666, Fifth avenue.
So after Kushner made all his efforts to buy the building of 666 Fifth avenue, he looked for Ivanka, he made her convert to Orthodox Judaism and they had a beautiful traditional wedding in 2009, which had guests such as Natalie Portman (if you don't know the occult side of Natalie, you should check that out) and Chelsea Clinton.
From 2009 to 2016, Kushner worked a lot to build a trust relation with D. Trump. And if Trump needed motivations, Kushner was ready to push him forward and become his puppet. Kushner, only 35 years old, became Trump's campaign leader and main advisor.

Trump on Ivanka
>“When I’m president, we’re going to start winning again. Just like Mordechai and Esther won Purim. And let me tell you, Ivanka Trump is the new Esther”
Esther, for those who doesn't know, was a Jewish woman who concealed her identity when she became the bride of a powerful king. It was only when she revealed who she was that she could save the Jewish people from an evil adviser plotting their destruction.

Don't forget OP, Jared Kushner's father was jailed a decade ago by then Attorney General Chris Cristie, who was booted off the transitional team earlier this month. Kushner wanted revenge for Cristie sending his crooked father to jail, and now has a means via the ear of the President.

U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with (((Kushner))), under which (((Kushner))) pleaded guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.

He got out of prison, bought the 666 building, got his son to marry and convert Ivanka

Very interesting !

The mark of the beast isn't a microchip. It's what you think or do.

Kushner owns the Citygroup building at 666 fifth ave. New York
Was the most expensive land purchase in all of US history
Lucent Technology is working on a new RFID chip
Lucent.com redirects to Nokia.com
Nokia HQ is located at 666 fifth ave

"Lucent," has been known as Lucifer's Enterprise. ETC...
AT&T/Lucent Technologies purchased the franchise for MONDEX USA" - MONDEX is the company providing this cashless system and has already franchised over 20 major nations.

Lucent Technologies, the $21 billion former equipment division of AT&T, is cruising Manhattan for space. The company has already signed a lease for 40,000 square feet at 666 Fifth Ave.
What kind of mind-warping coincidence is this? Lucent Technologies, is moving into offices at 666 Fifth Avenue! The number 666, we know from the book of Revelation, identifies the Beast. The number "five" (as in Fifth) is the number of the dead in occult and Masonic numerology. So, once again, I ask: Are all these things mere coincidences? Or, is this evidence that Lucent Technologies is, indeed, an Illuminati proprietary group?

Also www = 666

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84337563
the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street. The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).
paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98749404
>Jared Kushner, 35 year old jewish billionaire
>Owns media
>got trump elected
>owns 666 5th Ave ($1.8 billion)

Chris Christie prosecuted his father..

And now Donald purged all of Christie's loyalists from his cabinet. Coincidence, or Jews? You be the judge.

Armilus

the three messiahs

praise kek

I'm not convinced that the Illuminati are even a functioning present day presence . Just a Decoy From the real luciferian Elite, theosophists, and Masons alike .Helena Blavatsky Was an Occult leader That praised the knowledge Lucifer has passed on to man from the fruit of the tree in the garden of eden . Lucifer set our minds free to learn and grow . Here's a quote from the mason grand master Albert Pike :“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!” A pupil and follower of Helena's teachings .

Made me think

lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un Lucis trust a publishing company started By one of Helena's disciples Annie Besant en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant is a perminate faction of the United Nations !

You might find this interesting, Blavatsky, Pike, etc, are talked about.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
Know Your Enemy
Series exploring the coming New World Order from a Christian perspective.

Here is the lucis trust emblem .lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_lucifer FUCKING READ THIS ARTICLE !!!!!! this is part of the united nations organization ! "The esoteric meaning of Lucifer "

tldr

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust04.htm

If you understand Talmudic doctrine, the (((jewish))) khazar synagogue considers themselves to be the Messiah collectively, therefore they are one man via the interpretation of their books.

Furthermore, Monster energy is vav vav vav or 666.

The more you know.
T. Known Boss

Here is spooky one for you.

I have been running into recurring 666 for 8 years now.

Only on puters and nets. Then other people started noticing it as well. Always random, while browsing or gaming.

Spooky af.

Hey Sup Forums...

Are we the baddies?

I was born on the 6th month of the 6th year , just not the 6th day .

>doesn't realise they where both born from the talmud.

THANK YOU THOTH FOR GUIDING ME! OwO

Confirmation bias

who is
>110011155

i meant

Thoth. Kek. I beseech thee for guidance.

Do you sometimes make mistakes in your gift of gets?

BULLYING IS FUNNY

I understand now. Thank you.

This Man self proclaimed he was the Antichrist the beast 666 as well -aleister crowley-

CANADA WILL BE UNKEKED IN 2017

PRAISE KEK

Praise his name! Praise Chaos! Praise the light after darkness!

two shitposts by this id both off by one

Nay they are not shitposts my friend. Sup Forums changes cuck to kek now.

That user you quoted is a friend of mine we are talking now.

Also look again brother.

>2442 is a rather pretty palindrome. Thoth should be praised for this.

I know what this means I have interpreted Kek's will.

gotthard tunnel opening ceremony was a satanic ritual youtube.com/watch?v=W1tdZF2y-CQ

>If Kek is said to be the bringer of light is there correlation to Lucifer being the light bearer The angel of light ?
Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Exodus 8:4

"The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.'"

Merely coincidence

Sorry KEK!

that is what i thoguht at the start. used to it now.

seems some shit is real.

topkek atheists.

No we are not

Or maybe Thoth......

Forgive me ancients I am trying to learn whom I am being guided from.

Thank you for revealing yourself to me Thoth! OwO

Thoth the ancient god of wisdom and Lucifer freed man with the Knowledge of both good and evil . KEK Brings the light and the light bearer is Lucifer himself theforbiddenreligion.com/lucifer-the-liberator.htm

my dick is named the large hardon collider

Yahweh must be PISSED! Fuck that cunt. Hope he chokes. I leave my soul to be cared for by Kek and Thoth not the god of war.

>One off...

Anubis?

I genuinely think we're on the edge of a new golden age. Nationalism and pride in one's culture is on the rise while globalism and SJW'S are on the way out. The EM is getting NASA testing this year and there is even talk of discovering how to make tome crystals. We're going to Mars soon.

It feel like a 1950s style boom, the sort where everyone is gonna start becoming optimistic and looking towards the future (bring back the world fair). We didn't even need a war for this age, just a meme war.

Fuck KEK. Never, ever called anything or anyone Lord.

Only Yashua is Lord.

Yahshua is the false god of bluepills. Your god is WEAK!

Revelations 16:13 "And I saw out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the wild beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs. For they are spirits of demons, doing signs, which go forth upon the kings of the whole world, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty." The False prophet is a frog ! The end days are nigh ! The bible is the word of itself !

>tldr
PEPE!!!!!

I still think the world ended in 2012. There was a major shift at some point around then and it's all be leading here. 7 years of tribulation or what ever. We have like 2 years left

this anti kek rhetoric is unnecessary.

kek is real and kek is great.

I also believe in god, who seems to me to be a more powerful but less active god.

i don't believe the bible though desu cause all you christians don't obey it anyway you just obey verses out of context for the social fashion of the day, throwing away morals when they aren't cool anymore.

As in it collides with other Hard-Ons? Kinda gay there dudebro leaf weed faggot