TRUMP GOES FULL GOOD GOY CUCK, SUPPORTS SAUDI (((SAFE ZONES))) FOR NUSRATS IN SYRIA

well that didn't long

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-refugees-create-safe-zone-syria-dont-destroy-all-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain how this is bad

Safe zones are not no fly zones...
and can someone tell me what is going on with yemen? they are under SA right? why? what?

its bad because we all know these (((safe zones))) are going to be spots for jihadist groups to regroup and reorganise control

The only single safe zone in Syria, i.e. where you can be a christian, shi'ite, druze, sunni, alawite, and have full religious freedom and women's rights, is under Assad.

The war would be over if the US stopped fucking with Assad and just let him finish off the terrorist opposition, any safe zone is just going to be giving land to the FSA terrorists.

If you even remotely try to defend this, then you've officially cucked yourself to unreachable levels.

Good goy it's best goyim.

No source means it never happened
OP is a liar until proven otherwise

he ran on this you dumbfuck

>didn't long

>and can someone tell me what is going on with yemen? they are under SA right? why? what?

Saudi Arabia has been fighting a brutal war of oppression against tribal rebels in Yemen for over a year. These rebels do not accept the hardcore Islamic sharia rule that the Saudi friendly dictatorship in Yemen had imposed and have campaigned for democracy and freedom. Of course America and Germany are backing Saudi ARabia against the rebels.

Are you even following the news?

>he ran on this you dumbfuck

He ran on providing safe zones for Al Qaeda backed by Saudi Arabia? When?

>Drumpfcucks will defend this

They're safe zones for refugees.

Were you paying attention? That's been a proposal of his for a while now.

msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-refugees-create-safe-zone-syria-dont-destroy-all-europe

He has been saying this for years.

They are safe zones for refugees. I.e refugees head to safer middle eastern countries instead of flooding europe and north america.

cheeto guy is best goy, cogratulations donny boy.

And this change the fact that He loves Zionist' dick?

i'm going to say this once.
Putting up these safezones means refugees don't have a reason to come to Europe.

All that virtue signalling will be meaningless because 'we've set up safe zones'

As long as muslims don't come to Europe or interfere with Europeans I COULD NOT CARE LESS WHAT EVER THEY DO IN THAT SANDY SHITHOLE THEY CALL HOME.

Saying Trump is a shill or whatsoever because of this either proves you're a shill or just dumb

>didn't look at the flag

Ignore the Ausfag, ya flaming drongo.

Safe Zones =/ "Safe Spaces"

This is a plan to send refugees to other places in the Middle East rather than Europe.

Which is obviously a good thing, you insufferable stupid cunt.

He's doing it to protect EUROPE from refugees.

You should be bowing down and praying towards Washington D.C. right now you ungrateful fuck.

Whoa, exactly what he said during the campaign!

He's finished for sure, no coming back from this one.

safe zones = no more excuses for muh poor refugees fleeing war
Based Trump

Why can't he just send the refugees back to Assad areas, why do they need special zones? Assad has given amnesty to thousands of foreign fighters and terrorists with syrian blood on their hands, purely out of his strong desire for piece and to cooperate with western backed peace talks.

The only reason they'd fear being sent back to Assad zones is if they are legitimately hardcore islamist supporters, in which case they probably belong in prison or something.

>"""refugees""
>temporary ban on muslims
>consider the above and you've got radical sandniggers
>trump: guys guys guys guys, i know i promised you that we won't be interfering in other countries' businesses, but GUYS! come on, there's radicalized muslims over there and Israel needs our help
>burgers are drafted and sent to another desert
>Bush 2.0
>OY VEY GOYS, HE'S OURS, YOU GOT KIKE'D
history repeating itself

There will be more and more protests over the weeks and more and more terror attacks. Canada will see an increase and a new wave in Europe. The left will seem even more radical for ignoring it, trying to brush it off. The police will start dealing with them more aggressively with the support from the general population. Slowly the right will keep rising, with nationalism taking roots everywhere in the world. Islam will be..reformed after the upcoming purge.

Better get your waifu ready for the upcoming crusade.

God bless all anons and God bless all nationalists of the world

i dont believe in conspiracy theories

Safe zones is code for shooting down assads air force so they cant bomb insurgents which is the best tool he has against them

DRUMPF!!!

>its bad because we all know these (((safe zones))) are going to be spots for jihadist groups to regroup and reorganise control
You think Trump didn't think of that?!?

>safe zones for refugees
lel

No-Fly zones with U.S. troops to protect terrorists***

ah cool thanks and neeh this shit of a country was not on my radar but it's just like china and taiwan right? ... fuck the saudis desu

he said he was going to do this from the beginning so yeah OP you're dumb as fuck.

He literally said this is what he was going to do.

instead of importing immigrants make safezones for them and they can help rebuild their own countries.

N E W R O M E

try to keep up

Sup Forums has finally reached the point where they're defending isis and islamists. Well I guess it had to come some day...

p.s. OP

not being aware of this shit makes you just as bad as a liberal, he said these things at most of his rallies.

you're either new to Sup Forums or just dumb as fuck.

Don`t try to argue with him... probaby antifa or a shitskin, or both.

Leave my board please, you're clearly so new it hurts.

>The only reason they'd fear being sent back to Assad zones is if they are legitimately hardcore islamist supporters

Obviously not all of the refugees from Syria pouring into Turkey, Lebanon, and Europe are "hardcore islamist supporters".

Nah man he really loves the jewish cock but it is this type of jew who says REEEEEE fuck off mudshits you terrorist

>my board

>not wanting rapefugees means I love ISIS
you will never match Canada again Australia. Syop trying

they now love israel and zionists, did you really think it wouldn't happen? kek

>you're either new to Sup Forums or just dumb as fuck.
He is a proxy shill who tries to devide us

don't feed the kangaroo fuckers

LOLWAT

Short of genociding all the refugees, they have to go somewhere.

I'd rather them live in a tent city in Saudi Arabia than flood into the west. How is this a bad thing? It's literally what he ran on.

The middle east is still going to be fucked; nobody is saying that this is going to solve terrorism or anything. But this will keep them out of our countries. Let them be Saudi Arabia's problem.

You're going to war with Russia on behalf of the country that literally finances ISIS (which according to Clinton the US is aware of). Enjoy, my man.

No we're not.

Probably just doesnt want them to flood neighbouring countries. I dunno how this is a bad thing for America.

IT IS SO FUCKING WOW THAT HE IS REALLY HOLDING ALL OF HIS PROMISES SINCE HITLER
With Trump we have here a really big chance for europe.
We have 8 years/2 elections to get /our guys/ in power

Yes. You are.

You mean hes doing exactly what he fucking campaigned on?

Imagine my surprise.

He won't do shit in Syria. That is Vlad's part of the sandbox.

> rapefugees are actually Syrians
Nicely memed

That would be a no fly zone you retarded fuck.

Mad Dog has.

please give me the 100 million too... i missed it

0s and 1s.

That is all.

Isn't Yemen run by pedophiles who made it legal to fuck small boys and they actually label anyone opposed to fucking boys an apostate?

I think you are confusing a safe zone with a no fly zone.

How does opening a refugee camp in Saudi Arabia put as at war with Russia, Austronigger?

DAILY REMINDER SAUDI ARABIA DID 9/11 AND TRUMP IS KISSING THEIR ASS

SO HE ISNT PUTIND PUPPET NOW?

Your fucking retarded if you think saudees are gonna take Even one syrian refugee

I'm okay with this.

The same Mad Dog who SJWs love and who contradicts Trump on everything including the Muslim ban?

>Trump during the campaign
"WE'RE GOING TO BUILD SAFE ZONES IN SYRIA"
>Trump now
"So we're building safe zones in Syria soon"

Sounds like libcucks are going to be eternally salty for 12 years

>be mexican
>have to work full day to get a gallon of gasoline

Das war jetzt echt kein Sarkasmus Franz weißt du...

And you wasted it, faggot.

So he delivers on yet another promise he ran on, I seriously in my lifetime have never, let me repeat that, NEVER seen a politician even do 20% of what he does, he makes them all look like the incompetent fools they are, Obama must be so fucking furious right now.

WHAT GOD IS THIS?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>He doesn't know that "Safe" zones requires No-Fly zones

what the fug

I'm sure Russia will let the Saudis install ISIS/Al Nusra training camps in Syria.

>How does opening a refugee camp in Saudi Arabia put as at war with Russia

the safe zones are to be in Syria. Learn to read.

Yes they did

But in this case they're kissing trumps ass

In all my life I've never seen the Saudi royals bend the knee like this

Yes, I have family there and it's fucked up. The Arab spring was hopeful as it could have liberated Yemen from the pigshit sunnis, but the Saudi cunts made sure that didn't happen, and the US + UK are finding this war, basically supporting the extremist side.

>TRUMP GOES FULL GOOD GOY KEK, SUPPORTS SAUDI (((SAFE ZONES))) FOR NUSRATS IN SYRIA
>(((SAFE ZONES)))

How is having safe zones jewish? Wouldn't that be bringing them here too kill white people be the jewish thing?

>what happened in Sarajevo?

Mate, it's the fucking same.

>egyptian pharoah with predictive powers
>believed in ancient egypt frog god

KEK IS REAL

i'm not worthy enough to be in a thread with you please forgive me

Kek is on to something. But to shoot down airforce they need to give them stinger rocketlaunchers. Also it doesn't mean Russians can't just surface-to-surface rocket the shit out of the safe zones. Rocket artillery is made for this.

HAHAHAHAHAH reeeeeeeeeeeee

>:10
>10 KB

>Invasion of foreign lands
>with American soldiers will die
>to protect Saudis

Gee idk

In what way are they bending the knee you retarded ledditfag? By getting everything they want from Trump? These are the people who financed a huge smear campaign against him just months ago and he's now kissing their ass and letting them and their Jihadi pets free reign over Syria

Fuck does this mean.

Shut the fuck up Poland, most of the refugees are afghans and eritreans and somalis, so safezones in syria wont do anything to stop them.

Second of all, the whole point of the refugees is to islamise and colonise europe, you think providing "safe zones" will make the saudis stop that goal?

You're just as fucking stupid as the retards who say "I support israel because it means all the jews can leave here and go live there" when all it does is give them a stronger base of operations where they can group together and plan to fuck over with you

US killed 16 Al qaeda yesterday.

Al qaeda is usually considered on KSA side.

> Trump
> think

What happened to "Jews did 9/11"?

What's wrong, Achmed, you afraid?

I bet you are you Muzzlem bastard.