What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8bqWbJkTf8
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Please Hollywood, someone give me a job"

which he are you referring to

Are the two of them supposed to be important?

REFUGEES WELCOME
LET THEM IN

>let them in
He wants his wife to be blacked.

A scheming Jew does Jew things.

Two kikes want brown people in our country

who are these people?

Implying she hasn't already let them in.

Fuck man, that was my thought too.

he's showing that jews are never to be trusted

Look at those Hook nosed Goyish features, not a drop of Semitic blood.

BAZINGA

Either they know this is the only way they can get attention or they are true believers.

is this the same dude in drag?
is eddie murphy producing this?

>A german is obsessed with interracial sex.
nothing wrong tbhwith you all

if fucking jews stopped fucking starting wars in every arab countries, maybe there wouldn't be refugees in the first place and syria and iraq would be a peaceful country?

>literally writing it on his wife's chest like you would write the word "whore"
100% he's advertising for refugees to let themselves into his wife

Proof that Jews must be exterminated off the face of the Earth.

he means that he doesnt know what he's talking about

>OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

refugees welcome? didnt he see the executive order? no they are fucking not welcome.

Australia did it more than 10 years ago

WE need to tweet Trump and Team to move al muslims dumped in the US to hollywood and san fransisco, its the only logical thing really.

Since they do love muslims we must help them be more culturally enriched by it.

Did he cut out this sign from her dress?

That guy was a cuck

>who are these people?
I think its that jew numale that plays jew numale in the jewish sitcom the big bang theory

What a sad cuck. He's a Jew too right?

Bamboozled again

jew...isn't he in big bang theory? the show that stopped being funny after the second season

1 million times this.

Who are they. Never seen the before...in anything.

cuckold

he means refugees are welcome to fuck his bitch

she's letting them inside of her

Holy shit, they literally look like ghouls from a horror movie. You know what I mean? When everything in the scene seems cheery and normal but something's off and it takes you a few seconds to see it, but you do and you shit bricks?

That's what this scene reminds me of.

/thread

> A 168 cm jewish manlet
>millionaire
>relevant
>intellectual
>lecturing americans on what america is all about

Only in Murica...kek.

did he take his mother to the awards show?

He wants them to fuck his wife and remove his masculinity.

He's a kike. They're all so inbred that his mother is his sister and his girlfriend.

The entertainment industry's influence is irrelevant, they just don't know it yet.

That's the jewiest looking motherfucker since Seinfield was a thing

There may be many ways in which his life objectively exceeds mine, but I know I'm happier than him, and maintain self respect.

How can these actors not KNOW that they're dickheads?

SIEG HEIL.

jews are out in force at all the airports, pushing for mass immigration and open borders.

but refuse any for israel. there game is up. everybody know what they are doing.

Basically a sign saying "gas me"

i love Nips

kek
10/10 observation

He was in a shit sitcom for like 8years. Why care?

Souless

They mean they are fucking real life idiots.

Meh, that's Hollywood.

Fpbp.

Virtue signaling so the kikes will give them some work.

Nooooooooooo

I dare you all to try and find a Jew who ISN'T pro-Islamic migration into Western countries.

I know 99% of Jews are, but I want a celebrity who isn't, for a change.

nice digits, nu pol wont even check

Probably Adam Sandler

He is a huge Israel fag though. Can't stand the dick head.

>I dare you all to try and find a Jew who ISN'T pro-Islamic migration into Western countries.
Ami Horowitz? I don't know much about him at all, only saw the program he did about Sweden but he doesn't seem to be to positive about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8bqWbJkTf8

SD also got some jews in their party, the main one gets into trouble and hurts the party with his shenanigans all the time.

This is getting out of control

it's never not a kike doing this

Is it possible to look more jewish?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/#comments

What ONE kike did to Ireland

>i love my lesbian daughter
i'm sure he does

I present you this

That's the best looking wife this millionaire manlet could find?

Oy Vey!

is that the guy from that unfunny nerd sitcom? what was it called again?

Why, of course.

>Is it possible to look more jewish?
I dunno. This one still exists.

Jews.....always Jews.

I agree with this user.

He wants to give his "white" wife for the refugees. Thats obvious. Too bad shes jewish too and any muslim would just decapitate her.

bull and pussy /thread

Leave Köksal Baba alone.

Maybe they should stop starting so many wars.

I raise you this. It's smile is a portal to reptilian hell.

If you want refugees so much, let them into your own home. Lead by example you cucks.

That's the incredible sulk..

For the record he is anti Israel and thinks the official 9/11 story is bollocks though.

Just sad to see he drank the kike coolaid on his pre teen daughter, being responsible enough to call herself a dyke.

>in the 11th hour, the fire rises

Final boss beat this goyim

Well, none of you have US flags, so you probably didn't have your dick mutilated by a kike, scarring your for life at birth.

I'm tired of seeing Barbara Lerner Spectre on this list. She's literally a nobody.

cuckery

Why do these people never privately sponsor refugees if "helping" them is so important? This is the equivalent of someone holding a sign that reads "I stand against fire" and meanwhile there's an actual fire at the house next door.

Actually a few Germans agreed to fund rapefugees on their own. The cost was around 40 k€ / year and now they're stuck with that shit, since the state doesn't give a damn. They're complaining really hard, it's hilarious.

That really does look like a rat.

The nametag helps eliminate any doubt you might have that it's a kike. Very helpful.

What did (((heeb))) mean by this?

saoirse ronan looks like THAT?

You really don't have to set up a virtue-signalling photo op to get some guy to fuck your wife for you.

Just post a craigslist ad and you'll find someone in a few hours.

sounds like the kind of retarded thing liberals and women do, and of course a kike eggs them along telling them what a good goyim they are to help for a week, and not think at all a year or 5 years later

I would hate jews so much if they had done that to me when I was a baby. I just dont get it, how can you allow such mutilation to happen?

my dick alone is reason enough for me to wish every kike dead, and every synagogue bulldozed. their sins upon america are many.

Nigga look like Howard from the big bazinga theorem