The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months...

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

aristean.org/jesus888.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Witnessed.

Holy shit
Chekt

42 mouths shit that beast must eat almost as much food as an American

Thats alot

I guess we're dead then

Any president could fit that bill really

just get ready to fight

>flag
Not even surprised

It's happening. Third Impact incoming.

Don't mind me, just checking.

Kekening 2 soon

FUCK DRUMPF

#teambeast

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD

Damnit Shinji!!!

FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Women are the enemy. When artificial wombs are invented and women are exterminated, the civilization cycle will be broken.

Watch me

based
a
s
e
d

TRUMP WILL BR

TRUMP WILL BRI

The reckoning is upon us

Stop masturbating

TRUMP WILL BRIN

Immunity for all

>9998888
Wait wut,
christians love trump, he may seriously be the second coming
aristean.org/jesus888.htm

It says "forty-two months" you fucking idiot

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I wasn't going to reply, but then I WITNESSED

and traps will walk the earth

I'm actually encouraged by that Bible quote, because it seems to suggest that different tribes and peoples will still exist even by the end times.

Which is good. This means that what we want - to preserve heritages and distinct cultures - we will succeed in. Which perhaps means we'll maybe win this battle for this stage.

The thing is though, leftists aren't going to accept their global vision of one people scrapped without a fight, so we're probably going to have some wars in the coming decades.

Ah well.

Wait, what?

Is the cosmos trolling us?

Guess I'm masturbating tonight

FUCK

Behold.

ALRIGHT

you can stop scriptfagging now

R-right?>

but ur wrong lol

These digits are serious. What do we do?

You're being trolled, but it's not the cosmos

Revalations is some pretty metal shit huh

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

>6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

trump doesn't fit the bill, he's someone who gives glory to god.

this means trump will be assasinated in 6 months, and his successor will be the beast

The prophecy has been fulfilled. Tommorow, the Jews will be gassed.

You really don't understand scripture, go read the book of revelations it's the last book of the bible

Trump is a man of God, I doubt he is the AC, the world hates him. I guess only time will tell us the truth.

>2nd coming
You're a fucking retard.
>t.Baptist

>666
>not kjv
Top cuck.

>Baptist
You may actually be a bigger retard
>t. spiritualist christian

zondervan NIV is good.

john the bapist is the one whos beheading will usher in the prophecy of christ's second coming

obama probaly the anti christ, or he is the one who blasphemes god, while trump phrases him and gives him glory. he's making a play for catholics because the pope is turning them to islam.

but until trump makes it clear he is the enemy of the pope i will hold and wait for the right things to understand.

How much do people want to bet this guy isn't even a christ fag and is just preaching more anti-trump shit thinking they can influence support for Trump in the same way the left think they can co-opt words like "cuck" for their own use when it doesn't fit the bill at all.

Here's a prophecy for you, a band is coming. It will be greater than all other bands. With their floating fortress of death, they will destroy all globalists from the Rothchilds to the Rockefellers and humanity will colonize space.

What the fug

OH

FUG

Looks like it ain't happening.
Here's my prophecy: Putin will reunite all of Eurasia into one large superpower and Trump will unite all of America, launching a second Cold War. This "unity" will ironically keep the Jewish dream of global unification and cultural marxism far from the realms of reality for many years to come.

Thus is my prophecy, but the worlds I type come not from me, but from him who is above me: Lord Kek.