Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mprqvuUS_Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, they will become Buttist.

Anything but stinking Muzzlem.

Why is Frauke such a qt?

came here to post this

We can only hope so

this man is the future of europe. There is nothing you can do about it.

Fascist Europe = best Europe.

duginist

Pepe.

Get the memes.

Yeah. Leftism is gonna cease to exist pretty soon.

No

Their opposition already digged their own graves

not really :DDD

maybe

>picrelated is the leader of the danish far right

Fascist? No. That experiment failed once and nobody will take the risk.

A model however that reinstates many lost traditional structures combined with a protectionist nationalism would probably be a very good idea going forward though, and seems to be emerging in several places.

I'm of the belief that it is in fact an evolved form of multiculturalism, ironically, in that only in this way can different cultures persist. In a funny way, it will succeed in the thing that globalist progressives failed in: to provide a model by which the distinct groups can be friends... because people still want a homeland and a group where they really belong, but at the same time, many of us aren't racists in the hateful sense either (watching the HWNDU stream hints at this: the most touching examples of cross-racial friendship happened between nationalist right-wingers of every racial background... who were happy to be friends in the common cause of fixing the world of this modern progressive utopianist insanity and protecting smarter societal structures).

I see it as the reintegration of a necessary hard edge into our model. You need some softeness, some compassion and openness, but you also need some hardness, some sternness and lines drawn. These is expressed even in the masculine/feminine binary as evident in relationships. With parents, you need the mother but you still need the father too. What I think this is is the recognition of the need of the father aspect, otherwise you have a soft naivety that leads to dangerous and unhealthy chaos.

I hate this cunt so much.

These *are expressed

You spelled "Caliphate" wrong.

Well lets give this guy some 'flattery' and attack him with such ferocity we break him for good then.

delet

its rady to become balanced and not communist.

Maybe, thank you Angela

They are basically restoring liberalism and secularism to a pozed society.

These Ancap balls are all funny and shit, but the dude writing the german ones are dropping some heavy stuff on those texts.

>you will never stroke her beautiful golden hair while she call you a shitskin

why live

>doomed
The only doom is Islam and further Jew multikulti

The media and redditors are sucking his dick because he is such a useless unlikable cunt, who couldn't do anything without those jews helping him

Cute not facist

>doomed

>she'll never call you 'mein aryan bf'

i'd raise her son if she asked me

You fucking idiots don't realize that there are many different ways fascism can manifest itself

>youtube.com/watch?v=mprqvuUS_Ho
@2:01

Can someone post the gif/webm of frauke doing that cute little chuckle?

With that woman and her two friends?
I think we will become bustists

I feel like the EU is already going fascist, it's just that the word has become so synonymous with any type of authoritarianism that people forgot what it meant. They've got a government body they have less and less control over telling everyone what to do for the greater good. The biggest difference from old regimes is that what they view as "good" has changed, but the same methodology is used. This will become more and more apparent as the EU itself snowballs more and more control over member states.

BLACKED. When?

delet