HALL OF ANAL DEVASTATION: JONTRON EDITION

I'm continuing from the previous thread. A couple days ago, YouTuber JonTron was in a stream with Sargon of Akkad and said very right wing, non-progressive things. Needless to say, this is not acceptable as far as lefties are concerned. On Tumblr alone, there is an entire waterfall of butthurt cascading onto the internet for Jon having different opinions and not believing media drivel.

This is their asspain.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wy56PffE7hk
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow/monthly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking read this as the opening to a Law and Order show.

Some user summed it up nicely

Just like anyone else who got caught up in gamer gate, /OURGUY/ here came out the other side a kike hating nationalist. Its only natural user.

>gamegrumps
>jontron alternative
???

Post Jon departure.

Do him a favor, even if you dont like gaming give him a sub. The left supports their own we need to start too.

and yet jontron has not lost many subs at all.

>doesn't share his are wrong
The ironing.

What bush?

That projecting

Holy shit I think I will start watching him again

Checked and I did the same.

Those viewers won't be missed.

DONG! DONG!

>comparing Republicans to Hitler is ok
>comparing Democrats to Hitler is not ok

pretty sure Hitler was also a fan of not being compared to Hitler

This. All they'll do now is troll the comment section.

Here's some real ironing.
>Using Franku as your reaction gif
You can separate the art from the artist when it isn't Jon, huh?

I've never watched a jontron video in my life.

I will now.

I'm glad Jontron did that stream. Everyone needs to throw away the fear of leftist shaming bullshit and say what they really feel.

>day in my lie
Freudian slip? Leftists lives are a lie.

>jon "hungarian one man holocaust" jafari
>jon "pop pop make niggers drop" jafari
>Jon "We're going on a ghetto safari" Jafari
>Jon "Glass 'em, gas 'em, put 'em in a stew" Jafari
>Jon "If it has a menora its time for a shoa" Jafari
>Jon "Don't Unpack, You're Going Back" Jafari.
>Jon "The Iranian barbarian" Jafari

What? Genuinely. I'm being trolled ain't I m8?

give me a link to the stream again.

Tough. He only release 1-1.5-2 videos a month now.

You'll notice that a fuckton of these contain "I used to be a fan of JonTron but [blah blah blah]" somewhere.

Video games are for children.

If you play video games, you are blue pilled as fuck.

It used to be that everyone could have different opinions as long as they are not extremist views. Unfortunately left wing extremist views have become common and everyone else has found themselves on the far right instead of centre right.

Oh well. It was always coming. Peace cannot last.

>DSP
This list must be fake.

You mean to tell me with a straight face that a guy who spends all his time playing and talking about video games and kids shows/movies has autistic fans who would ree at the sound of his dissenting opinions?

>Moviebob
>FemFreq
>Annoying Orange
>Onision

>Implying M-rated games don't exist
Faggot

irony

>Nerdcubed

Always make me jej that a huge tolerant leftist that's pro Muslim pro refugee moved to a heavily white country from diverse London

>jontronfats

at least try to pretend you're not 15

Keep drinking that Mtn. Dew, Kyle.

ignant

>DarkSydePhil

pfffft

So JonTron apparently browses Sup Forums

did you just spray painted a neckbeard on yourself?

>megatron
u wot m8

Who the fuck is JonTron and why the fuck do so many of you spend so much time on jewtube?

Jon "Empty my 9 into the welfare line" Jafari
Jon "Aryan vs Creditor" Jafari

That's been a given since day one. Just like arin browses Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>bodypillow fuckers
Wow rude

That shit has been main stream a while now.

>said abortion isn't a right and the government shouldn't be paying for your mistakes
It baffles me that there is anybody on this Earth, breathing the same air as me that does not think this.

He made funny game/movie reviews

Leftists basically worshipped him for these videos, turned our he is redpilled and went on Sargons livestream recently and started dropping truth bomb, now the left hates him

He's like a substitute friend for obnoxious kids

Low blow.

Who doesn't go to Sup Forums these days?

>Snowflake
they bully themselves lol :^)

what did he mean by this?

Danny. I'm surprised he even knows how a cell phone works half the time.

Why are Persians so based?

>Doesn't even know that he and CuckButterGamer more or less kissed and made up in the span of a few hours
Guess that spiteful move sorta backfired on ya

tired of losing, lefties?

>it ain't gonna stop any soon

i just want to add on, his production quality is insane. Putting on retarded costumes and fully "doing up" a set for a maybe 4 second gag sometimes.

>in before Total Asscancer reveals he was pro-Brexit, and Nigel Farange ACTUALLY made the cancer exit his ass

TB is cucked beyond belief, no way josé

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wy56PffE7hk

Thanks. My Jontron.txt is now bigger.

Yeah I'm realizing more and more of the new internet celebs and personalities all seem to have come up on Sup Forums and many browse Sup Forums.

What's great about it is that Sup Forums really inevitably shapes you into a really strong anti-SJW and anti-globalist.

Cultural channels used to come by way of places where even subculture usually was informed by progressive post-war values, but now meme culture through Sup Forums, I think as the result of anonymity, has fostered a really strong channel of influence that has formed this completely new current of person that really flies in the face of so many of the values that young people had for the last 50 ish years.

Of all people you care about what that unfunny wannabe tranny thinks?

They are actually pretty well written and have a good amount of production value. Enjoy :)

>there are people on Sup Forums that unironically follow and enjoy some of these

REMINDER: jontron is not white no matter whay americans think the definition of white is.

Neither are you.

Well is he wrong you dumb Opfimufpsfag?

He's Persian and would always correct arin if he called him otherwise

Because when people looked at Hillary's campaign, they secretly thought to themselves that they are tired of this vitriol being shat out from you lefties every single day. They saw Trump as a way out. And so, Trump won.

>Very right wing

At this stage simply stating that you don't want to be rounded up, castrated and genocided for being white in a white country is enough to be labeled a Nazi.

Give us an example of something supposedly "right wing" that he said.

I mean, it was with fucking Sargon, the goddamn leftist pansy who won't say the word "race".

I dont watch much of his stuff, but tell me whats wrong with angry joe

I loved JonTron before but goddamn to be based on top of funny? 1488/10 entertainer

Another fucking circlejerk. Jesus fucking christ when will this stop. Even if he is redpilled hes too much of an autist along with his cringey followers. You faggots come here to pol and beg for likes and views. These threads are the cancer that killing him

>Onision

Are these people fucking serious????

Nice one Ahmed, what happened, did i offend one of your fellow africans?

REMINDER: euro citizenship!=white

J----USt

>I WILL THREATEN TO STOP FINDING YOU SEXY IN FAVOR OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE THIS WORKS ON POOR BLUEPILLED BETANERDS I GET TO WHITE KNIGHT FOR ME AND IT WILL WORK ON YOU MR.RICH YOUTUBE STREAMER

Funny. Doesn't change the fact you're literally and objectively not white.

FUCK I HATE JONTRON AND HIS FAT PUNCHABLE NECKBEARDED FACE

he just tweeted saying he doesn't consider himself persian.

bodypillow fuckers? ha, leftist delusion.

that's why I bought an onahole, only barbarians fuck their bodypillow waifu.

1. Abortion isn't a right. Government shouldn't pay for your mistakes.

I don't know about it being a right or not, but even in my country which is home to socialized medical care, abortion isn't tax payer funded. I'm kind of amazed people think it should be in the U.S.

So that's not right wing in the slightest.

2. Women are in no way oppressed

Systemically in the west? They aren't. Even remotely, at all, in any way, shape or form. That's an objectively factual statement. So unless facts are Right Wing...

3. "Intersectionality". That's a critique of some people on the left. Not inherently Right Wing.

4. True. The system isn't racist.

5. SJW's and Democratcs are less accomplished than Hitler. Godwin's law, but not Right Wing.

6. Trump's been in office for like a week. Too early to call. Still not Right Wing.

7. All facts. Not right wing.

Jontron is not losing subs
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow/monthly

Leave

And now with people constantly calling the man they liked a nazi and them nazi for supporting them him, they figure
>Might as well be one
>Find out natsoc is brilliance
pottery

How so?

Seems like right wingers are coming out of the closet.
leftist intellectual terrorism isn't as effective as it was.

Yeah, now he's gonna get subs from morons who think his channel has any fucking thing to do with politics

It's worth saving for the future RWDS action

>Annoying Orange

Donald Trump?

Anyone have the nazi game grumps images? Jihad Jon etc

>It's a 'South American thinks he is white' episode
Embarassing.