Who else /absolutelyfuckingfurious/ here?

who else /absolutelyfuckingfurious/ here?

this histrionic outcry by the left, coupled with the ENTIRE WORLD'S histrionic outcry, coupled with how the media is about to fucking BURY the nationality of the quebec shooters...

i can't handle it. my blood is boiling. i'm... literally shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/World/2017/01/30/13/36/Shots-fired-at-Quebec-City-mosque
metrocosm.com/global-migration-map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have no idea how badly I unironically want right wing death squads right now. They already think we're fascists. Why not go all out? We need the truth to be unleashed upon the world. On the bright side, the left is doing this as a final push before their inevitable death. Still, they are annoying as all fuck right now.

I feel you bros. I can't even watch the news right now. I just pay attention to what Trump is doing and don't let anything else influence my feelings

They just had a news update on TV.

>Another person dead in Melbourne from some rampage

>Anti-Trump Protests

>A tree fell on a kid

>...

>Cricket score updates

The lead story on the update when I got home from work was;

>Quebec Mosque Massacre

If it's been dropped that hard, you know the word has come down that it was brown.

Was just saying this to my friends. I have nothing but the overwhelming urge to beat the shit out of them. Watching the left cry out and claim they're some selfless rebels against a "fascist" system, I just want to cave their faces in

Kek, you sound mad. You know you could quell this anger and calm down by not being racist.

We're no longer racists since Islam isn't a race.

Now we're Fascists.

yeah I thought my anger would go away after we won, but it feels like nothing happened yet

>I just want to cave their faces in

Gee, that sounds exactly like typical fascist behavior.

Concern shilling much. Im not worried user, why cause the entire left is eating themselves out of existence.

Racism is one component of fascism, genius.

So is communism dipshit. Read up on the stalin genocide.

Why does the race matter? You fucking dimwit. you're literally a dictionary definition racist and you don't even notice, holy shit.

>Stalin did it
>Ergo, all communists are racists.

Fascists' false equivalency, everyone.

Now show me a historical, non-racist fascist.

I am fucking happy as fuck because the left keeps exposing themselves as full retards and the MSM keeps ruining their credibility daily. I'm.... literally fapping with joy.

>and you don't even notice
I think he does but doesn't care.
Carry on, OP.

Where do you think you are? Also, how did you find out about pol?

religion isnt a race

I'm on Sup Forums.org/pol/, A board that started as voting for trump as LULZ but turned into a cesspool of skinhead stormfront invaders for years now. Oldfags remember these places, it's not what it was anymore, it's filled with newfags like you who think hate is LEL SO EDGY.

islam not a race you fucking dumb cunt

>who else /absolutelyfuckingfurious/ here?

Of fuck yes I am FURIOUS. I'm furious that America has a lunatic in the White House. I'm furious that his rhetoric DIRECTLY led to the atrocity in Canada. That fucker has blood on his hands.

Islam is an idea and belief not a race.

Every fucking single day I wake up to the local radio stations shitting on every decision Trump makes, they NEVER recognize he has done anything well and they are short of calling him the new Hitler, then the (((Analysts))) tell my people how Trump is literally helping terrorists because every Muslim now hates America even further for good reason.

Every fucking single day I hear people call for his assassination.

I'm so annoyed I wish I had a work from home job so I wouldn't have to deal with people for the next 4 years.

If not trolling, based ausbro, we need to speak up more in this cesspool of stormfrontfags who basically took over Sup Forums for couple years now

If you traveled back in time would you report good stuff hitler did to people? Or would you try to censor them because you know what atrocity is gonna come? think again idiot. Something lying is the answer to world peace, we should stomp trump into the ground so he can't fuck us all over to death. I dont know about you but I want to live a happy life with wife and kids, without people fucking us up with bombs.

No, I'm not trolling, but it's hilarious how any viewpoint expressed on Sup Forums that doesn't immediately grovel at Trump is now considered "trolling".

l i t e r a l l y s h a k i n g

Trump has done nothing good and he never will. He's a fucking terrorist.

I genuinely love you my man, I don't know who you are, but love from Netherlands. Love will triumph over all this hate :)

Fuck off back to Shareblue faggot

We don't need the RWDS just yet. Any right wing vigilante force would be defeated by the unmitigated rage of the left right now, to say nothing of their probable numerical advantage and superior organising. The wisest move would be to let the protests continue to escalate, at which point the president would be justified in declaring martial law and killing them in the street. This is the best case scenario.

t.shill from WW3 thread
nice try

The best we can do is organise, get active and get this Cheeto clown out of the White House asap.

East Asia hasn't said anything.

So why claim there is a world outcry when Japan matters more to America than certain European countries?

After all, Japan owns most of America's debt.

I would do everything in my power to help him.

>A board that started as voting for trump as LULZ
>it's filled with newfags like you

Are you fucking serious?

Well, we will just have to wait 4 years to elect another president. This is the way democracy works, we gotta respect it.

This thread is full of shills.
Anyone who thinks this country shouldn't unite behind it's president(whether they disagree with him or not), is a component that will lead to our country's demise.
The left is literally DESTROYING our fucking country with their riots, and none of them have any care for this country about them. They hate America and may end up causing another civil war if they keep it up.
It's a hair away, I'm just glad this doesn't happen in my state, I don't see how you redpilled guys in liberal hotzones survive.

>it's filled with newfags like you who think hate is LEL SO EDGY.

Holy fuck my sides.

As if Sup Forums didn't spawn Anonymous and the resulting Internet Hate Machine meme back in 2007.

this CTR Sup Forums meetup

Grichka? is that you

I'm furious, ready to smash skulls of lesbians, SJW's and niggas

You don't even let the Muslims in, check your border privilege you fucking Island shitposting cunt.

>Muh Hitler

Your end is near Europeans, I can feel it, and I'm glad for it.

read

You're jealous of the love and joy im feeling right now, to meet someone who gives me hope in future of mankind. Not someone who votes on a president that denies climate change.

Fascism is not - and never has been - racist, you dense ignorant.
Listen to the Italian fascist song "Faccetta Nera" ("Little Black Face") for example.

Fuck oath, any ausbros here will know how bad it is. Fucking 9 news has never once said anything remotely decent about Trump despite all the good he's done so far.

They don't even say the names of the suspects of Quebec in this fucking news report even though they clearly state the suspects have been arrested

>9news.com.au/World/2017/01/30/13/36/Shots-fired-at-Quebec-City-mosque

This shit is getting ridiculous... literally shaking

Cool your jets man, the public is starting to understand. We stand to gain far more from letting this get buried if we do nothing

>Democracy

Are you crazy? Hillary won the PEOPLE'S vote. He only got in because of an outdated system. There was nothing democratic about his election at all.

Either way, he's getting impeached. The list of crimes he's committed is just so long.

>4
count_chocula_with_sideways_infinity.jpeg

>Straya
>voted trump
pick one

Yes we do let Muslims in you idiot.

lol commies just kill everybody regardless of race, this is good in your view?

> registered dead people
> illegal immigrants
> double registered voters

When will this popular vote meme die

If rhetoric caused this wouldnt they attack white people and not muslims? It was allahs children who did this you know

>trump has been unable to prove any of this

When will this electoral fraud meme die

I seriously think HES FAST enough to do everything in 4 years and then GTFO cause fuck leftist Americans man, worse than ISIS

>wouldnt they attack white people and not muslims?

You do realise that it was a mosque that was attacked in Canada, right?

At least try to keep up, idiot.

average b8 m8

Half of the kids on this site learned how to talk to strangers via the the Internet through the comments section on YouTube and those God-awful meme apps for iphone. And since kids these days rarely leave the house or interact with strangers, it takes them a very long time to realize they're constantly acting like their parents never beat them.

It's a problem with kids these days moreso than with this site. They're terrible human beings because they never learned respect or the value of listening before speaking. They were left alone with tv and Internet for their formative years, so they have the kind of sense of humor that makes them think poorly-drawn pictures of cartoon frogs are funny simply because there's a lot of them and they blurt out whatever senseless shit comes to mind because in every other aspect of their lives, there has never been any consequence for it. They're a lot like women

weak bait m8

You mean like he said in his post? Are you retarded?

another shill post

you are struggling mate
do you get payed even when you do a poor job?

Lmfao kys

No, what I'm saying is that Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric caused far right lunatics to attack Muslims because they think they have a free pass now.

>asking australia if he is retarded
Hes drunk

>After all, Japan owns most of America's debt.

Japan is the largest foreign holder.

America owns most of America's debt.

He's making me realize how deeply ingrained the cultural Marxist brainwashing has gone in America. I was happy at first for his win but now I'm terrified because if the media succeeds in taking him down it'll be the final nail in the West's coffin. "You cannot change their opinion even if you expose them to authentic information".

Tell me it'll be okay bros.

Trump won because dems didn't vote. Hillary got 50% of the votes Obama did.
Hilary was just that disliked. Plus nobody actually thought Trump was going to win so most didn't bother.

It is sickening.... cnn was showing different talking head jews saying ot was outrageous and chuck the jew schummer crying over the immigration EO. Im watching fox now and they are doing a leaning on trumps side pretty much. The fox and friends crew are almost laughing at all these crying leftiea.

And im saying muslims did this. Not normal fat white guys. Keep up

metrocosm.com/global-migration-map.html

Compare your Island against nations with land borders and shut the fuck up

What does this have to do with politics?

>attacker was Tunisian

OK lad

No they didn't - there's no proof for this only hearsay. For all we know that one "Arab" could have been a Christian or an atheist (he probably was).

>tfw you realise you were the normy all along

>half the votes obama did

Well, thats literally wrong. Unless you are talking about the facts that obama ran twice. Stop with your alternatice fats

All signs point to muslim. Witness and lack official info. Get ready to be btfo

The left did not genuinely lose.

Don't lose faith so quickly OP. This kind of massive campaign by the globalist/Soros cronies was to be expected as backlash for losing their grip on the United-States.

Great things have already happened and this manufactured civil unrest and war mongering amounts to nothing more than death throes.

Same. I've just had enough. The constant demonizing of whites and outright lying from the media nauseates me. I'd love for these retards to try go all out. Then we'd have an excuse to bash their heads in and rid of them completely.
It's their move. We've tried playing nice, but they ain't game.

This is the kind of thing that bothers me the most.
Ordinary people think saying something is racist is an argument even when they're confronted with proof of racial differences for example.
How did i miss out on this level of mental conditioning.

Why would Muslims attack their own? That just doesn't add up.

No. Trump has spent this entire week demonising and persecuting Muslims, and now this happens. It's no coincidence.

Oh please. It's fake outrage to get on TV and you know it. No one gives two shits in reality.

Give it a rest CTR
you and your dutch colleague are failing hard

Islam isn't a race you cum guzzling leftist swine

The left is already engaged in these acts, because while they like to bleat about "diverse voices", they have given themselves permission to attack anyone who disagrees with them. When the police stop treating you like spoiled children and actually do their jobs, it will be glorious.

P.S. That's from a Trump supporters perspective.

Everyone just calm down, pro and anti Trump people.

CTR doesn't even exist anymore you clown

>No. Trump has spent this entire week demonising and persecuting Muslims, and now this happens. It's no coincidence.

Not really, he only banned immigration from problematic areas in the ME. I don't see what the problem is with that?

sorry Nu-CTR

>Why would Muslims attack their own?
You mean like they've been doing for over a millenia? Shia vs Sunni, or maybe one of them stole a goat the other was using for some "release".

You're an idiot.

>the left is doing this as a final push before their inevitable death.
No. They are becoming a subversive insurgency backed by the old establishment.

I feel you man. I can't stand all this, and how people do nothing but shit on him. My Facebook is just full of smug motherfuckers who post day after day of anti-Trump stuff. Most of it isn't even true, and a large part is ad hominem. Currently, my Gay Canadian Uncle is making comments on the shooting, saying that it was because of Trump that this happened. I bet that even if it was revealed to be a refugee that was responsible, he would gladly still advocate to let refugees in and turn Canada into new Germany.
I want the media to be fair towards Trump. Its almost like they are trying to provoke a man that is known to react strongly at times.

Spotted the fucktard that can't even google the meaning of a word.

Implying that being racist is a bad thing. Your buzzwords have no power here toothpaste.

him and the cuck aussie are shills
they probably in a new thread