Why is the US helping Saudi Arabia butcher Yemeni children?

Trump ordered a raid on a compound in Yemen which lead to the death of a US soldier and 30 civilians.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/yemen-170129101045539.html

Yemen has no oil or much strategic interests to the USA. So why would Trump want to get his hands dirty in this fucked up Sunni-Shia conflict in one of the poorest countries in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7YJZaa3DI
sputniknews.com/world/201612071048267179-china-base-djibouti/
ft.com/content/59ad20d6-f74b-11e5-803c-d27c7117d132
thesun.co.uk/news/1652050/djibouti-china-builds-first-overseas-military-base-in-dijbouti-for-ships-helicopters-and-special-forces-in-bid-to-become-naval-superpower/
eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=20932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Al Jazeera

>Yemen has no oil or much strategic interests to the USA.
But Saudi Arabia has, and they want to kill Yemeni children.

More coast line properties for his hotels.

>Al Jazeera
Were they propagating hate towards him and America, what's he gonna do with a media source in the middle east..

He's trying to be more like Obama.

kill youself

>special forces asks to go do some random shit in Yemen they planned up

>trump says "sure, have fun"

That's it folks

He wants ISIS gone, and they're operating in Yemen.

>has no much strategic interests to the USA
>Mandeb Strait

>Why is the US helping Saudi Arabia butcher Yemeni children?
saudishits can't even make a phonecall without getting the burger nod of approval beforehand
burgers had been droning yemen long before the oily sandniggers invaded

That was against al Qaeda not based houthis though

Because Saudi-Arabia is second greatest ally.
They are the most dangerous and most active Muds, yet somehow are not on the evil list.

Someone has his geopolitics in order.

>What's Djibouti

This was ordered and planned by obama. Trump okd the mission.

Al Jazeera has no obligation to tell you the truth. Why believe a word they say?

>Yemen has no oil or much strategic interests to the USA. So why would Trump want to get his hands dirty in this fucked up Sunni-Shia conflict in one of the poorest countries in the world?
Why would the US want to attack people who fired missiles at their Navy vessels on four separate occasions? Gee, I wonder.

>Oh no, it's one of those Bad Goy news networks that don't conform to the proZionist narrative unlike Fox News and CNN

Kys

Except the US has been supporting the Saudi war against the Houthis for a few years.

>Owned by Qatari Government

Because
ISIS
AQAP
Iranian backed rebels involved in a civil war right on the front lawn of the KSA

>o oil or much strategic interests to the USA
suez canal

>One US soldier dead in Yemen

Hell yeah, fuck USA, fuck Saudits, fuck all that western shills

Why does the US need saudi oil?
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME

das rite

I mean, it is good, that american soldier is dead, but wtf, only one soldier per day, it is inefficient, we need more dead american soldiers

edgy

NAVY SEALS ARE SAILORS NOT SOLDIERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off burger, you and your wahhabi friends want to destroy Yemen

>civilians
Every muslim is a legitimate target, this is why allah created them, to be testing weapons on

>you

I have no problem with seeing the entire middle east destroyed to be honest.

pull your head out of your ass dipshit.

>I have no problem with dead ameretard soldiers

fixed you

It was an operation under Obama, just approved by Trump.

I thought he wasn't gonna get involved in international politics? In the end he just shills for a different set of corporations than Hillary.

All they need is khat, an AK and flip flops.

I agree fuck Al Jazeera and Thier fake news and documentarys

>much strategic interests to the USA
It does for Saudi Arabia.
And Saudi Arabia DOES have lots of oil and strategic interest for the USA

Reminder Trump is a war criminal now

Because the US wants Saudi Arabia and OPEC to continue using US dollars in oil transactions to keep the pyramid scheme going. Not to mention the Saudis are the number one buyers of US weapons and currently control the important Red Sea shipping routes with Sunni back eastern Yemen, and US corporations are overly dependant on those shipping routes for international trade. It's important to note that Israeli kikes and Saudis have reached a truce and have decided to help each other defeat the common enemy, Iran, who are supporting the houthis right to self determination and other Shi'a secessionists. Right now, Mossad intelligence is helping Saudi Arabia. And by helping Saudi Arabia undermine Iran back Houthis, the US are indirectly helping their kike overlords in Israel to defeat Iran and their Shi'a allies. Iran can never be too poweful to challenge the current Israel-Saudi-US hegemony in the Middle East, or else the balance of power could shift towards Tehran-Moscow. The Saudis and Kuwaitis desperately want to impede Shi'a self determinism in Yemen because they fear it might spread to others parts of the gulf, and currently most of Saudi oil reserves are located in Shi'a regions.

Saudi arabia is scratching his back from what I understand. Hasn't counter signaled since he took office either. Probably the only thing I am unhappy about, but it goes to show how well things will go for your country if you just agree to play ball

Also no offense but "muh children" is literally not an argument. You don't know the circumstances, you don't know if they were being used as human shields, you don't even know if the people they are fighting killed more or less children.
"Muh children" is literally war propaganda, something you'd be tired to see already had you been regularly browsing Al Jazeera.
They literally put "muh children" in EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE about war.

If everything bad happens ust blame the nigger

>killing Mudslimes
>bad

Fuck off pussy

And a old as fuck radio

A massive part of his campaign was talking about how he wanted to hit these terrorist groups hard

You realize Saudi Arabia is openly targeting hospitals you Wahhabi loving faggot?

Do you know Assad has his soldiers pick some war orphans at random for him to eat every night, you souless Alawite sympathyser?

lel, not even Alexander, Genghis and Napoleon could help the Saudis with the embarassment that is their Arab "coalition".

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7YJZaa3DI

>30 civilians

Get raped by a 'roo cunt. 29 insurgents, 3 possible insurgents, and 16 dead civilians. And we captured laptops, phones, books, etc. It's called counterterrorism. Obama made it look hard because he spent all his time creating more terrorists.

>Do you know Assad has his soldiers pick some war orphans at random for him to eat every night, you souless Alawite sympathyser?

Yeah you clearly are a faggot terrorist Zionist sympathizer.

And you must be Hitler himself, you horrible, horrible human being

Saudi Arabs have some of the most advanced and modern weapon systems yet the can't even win a war with a cash strapped Iran without US help and their coalition of pampered Arab gulf states. Iran is truly the alpha country of the Middle East. Arab wahabhis can't stand the fact that they'll always be inferior to persians

Who cares.

Do you mean future Chinese naval base?

Djibouti is the whore of nation states. Last time I heard, there's a French, Japanese, Chinese, Saudi and American base in Djibouti. It has the largest American base in the region, so I doubt the Chinese will have it for themselves anytime soon.

They're Muzzlem so why not?

Because Hillary needs babies and children for Moloch rituals. They are up for grabs in Yemen now.

They build it already. So It is very important to US to control Yemen coast of Arabian peninsula. We don't consider undercover games of Saudis here because their only interest in this war is to maintain control over Yemen territory and it's illegal markets.

sputniknews.com/world/201612071048267179-china-base-djibouti/
ft.com/content/59ad20d6-f74b-11e5-803c-d27c7117d132
thesun.co.uk/news/1652050/djibouti-china-builds-first-overseas-military-base-in-dijbouti-for-ships-helicopters-and-special-forces-in-bid-to-become-naval-superpower/

Almost 10% of crude oil passed through the Mandeb strait every day.

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=20932

So the US need to control as much coast line in the Mandeb strait as it possible especially when raising Chinese navy set up it's military base on this very important trade route.

US get some most of its oil from Nigeria and Canada's oil sands.

It isn't about saving the US oil supply it's about control over world trade routes.