Discuss

Discuss.

>cnn
>acceptable standard of journalism

kill yourself kike

it's more in the orange you retard

All of the orange needs to drop down to red. Fucking vox, slate, salon, huffpo are some of the worst clickbaiters and that just a few of them

abc news is the worst of all the mainstream news, I don't know why anyone tolerates it.

Orange is acceptable standard of journalism
You reeeeeeeeeetard

lmao he's a blind kike

>Politifact
>great quality & minimal bias

W E W

AP, Bloomberg and WSJ are untrustworthy as fuck. AP used to be the straight shit but they are becoming more and more clickbaity and political.

And as far as I'm concerned, Time Magazine belongs in the dumpster.

There are about 5 sources in the green area that need to be fire bombed.

infowars is more based in reality than the mainstream shit media you listed you fucking retard.

>rt is right wing
kys subhuman.

washington post in green zone.

holy fuck m8

The "acceptable journalism" line is pushed up.

RT is reliable, but when it comes to news actually about the Russian government, it is unreliable

The only trustworthy source on anything are the artifacted .jpg infographs you find on Sup Forums

the bias of rt is their desire to depict the west as destabilized. fuck the kremlin, it needs dropped

>WaPo, Politifact
>non-partisan
k

>BLM?

Why are these being made by the most uninformed, blue pilled autists?

Wikipedia is leftist as fuck. Compare white pride article to Asian pride or black pride.

>Sup Forums or Sup Forums on there

You autists do realize this is an image board, not a news site, right?

Literally neck yourself

0/10

Who makes this shit? Daily Beast literally posted fake news a few hours ago, how is it "high quality"?

that was the original pic made by some non-Westerner
it could be b8, but you never know

Why is BLM up in the acceptable zone?

They push a very specific, very noticeable agenda

>Politico there twice

RT plays both sides. It depends on what you are watching.

I used to buy Time magazine every other week, but it's degenerated into complete tabloid garbage. Honestly, Nancy Gibbs should be ashamed of herself.

I still buy the Economist every now and then.

There's really no such thing as neutral journalism, a good journalist will always add some educated views and opinions to his pieces including his own. This provides the readers who are not so familiar with the subject a lot more information about what has actually happened to prevent misunderstandings and what ever that might cause.

What one should look for however is responsible and honest journalism that doesn't try to hide facts that disprove their existing views and flaws and is actually willing to correct themselves when they've spread false information.