Are spaniards cowards for not doing anything until the dictator died?

Are spaniards cowards for not doing anything until the dictator died?

no, your lives were probably better back then

yeah

No because Franco did nothing wrong

Also removing Salazar from Portugal was their huge mistake.

he died. or got disabled which is the same thing

What do you mean not doing anything?
All opposition was murdered, who was going to do what.

And then replaced by leftists who almost killed your culture, economy and traditions. Many such cases...

edgy teens named Juan shitposting about how good was franco.

You fucking morons, the only dictatorship ever that has made things better is Lee Kuan Yew and it has nothing in common with european authoritarian regimes.

White pride, world wide, dumbasses. Chinks are pkaying western civilization better than us, because of you and not the commie scums

All opposition and even his legacy
A truly redpilled man

Cowards? We already won the war, also faith restored against the commies.

Franco was the best ever.

>Literally restored Spain from being a shithole to being 8th most rich economy
>Shit
Back to forocoches with you, Jaimito.

Franco wasn't really thatthat bad desu

Blow up Valle de los Caídos. End the tyrant's legacy forever!

Im a slav living in Spain, red pill me on Franco.

Was it as bad as they say? cuba like where people couldn't do anything and starved or got shot because of an opinion?

What are the arguments of him being bad and what are the arguments of him being good?

Meant for you
A bad argument I'd think of is how he banned all other languages which aren't castillian.

An argument for him being bad*

he stopped commies, commies would have made spain poorer, yes

that doesn't mean he did any good
he fucking started all the welfare state we have now, all the centralization of the government
he had power to turn us into switzerland on singapore, he turned use into pensions ponzi scheme designed to serve boomers, manipulated pesetas to hide theft, stole and monopolized private market niches
started labour legislation

it's a fucking joke, spain has got a fucking ridiculous history, all of them were extremely shit.

He actually didn't, that's a myth created by the Basque Independentists

t. Galician

Tbh the only other language that matters is euskara, the others were just more latin based nonsense which castellano already is

The only thing bad with Franco was the baning the regional languages in school and media for no reason.
That's the only thing looking it now with a clear mind.
People had kids at least wich is the most important thing for a nation.
Reminder that republicans were not really republicans but just anarcho commies

That's because it was a welfare only for spaniards, only national. There wasn't any gypsies or moroccans leeching the economy those days.

we have the (((eternal anglo))) to thank for, the fuckers couldn't shut up at the time about reforms

>He actually didn't

one radio
one tv
only in spanish
no regional languages in public schools

"H.. he didn't baned it guyz you could speak them in private you know?"

Fuck off

>that doesn't mean he did any good
>he fucking started all the welfare state we have now, all the centralization of the government
>he had power to turn us into switzerland on singapore, he turned use into pensions ponzi scheme designed to serve boomers, manipulated pesetas to hide theft, stole and monopolized private market niches
>started labour legislation
that's true
with all that power the economy was very shit
he also did jack shit to make a south american spanish alliance or anything

yes

But how is that bad? Im from Poland and in Poland i only want to hear Polish, I live in Spain so i would speak Spanish not like these fucking English that live here for 20 years and talk in English in mercadona

what?

franco was based as fuck

>But how is that bad?

why is cultural genocide bad?

>Im from Poland and in Poland i only want to hear Polish, I live in Spain so i would speak Spanish

Poland king marries russian king
Only russian allowed
Why is that bad?
We speak russian in russia?

Yup, if you supress basques, they go bat-shit-insane.

>Came with an army of moors
>Let them build their shit mosques around Spain
>Based as fuck

>>Let them build their shit mosques around Spain
Did he?

>the spanish have just finished their siestas

Cowards to the point they didn't give two single fucks about becoming normie liberal cocksuckers when he died. Sad.

They were small buildings and nothing too fancy, but they were there.

t.moroccan

>how he banned all other languages which aren't castillian
That's absolutely right.

Lol too early for siesta, we have to eat still. But I just woke up from my sleep haha.

>doesn't expend on the proliferation of regional languages
>literal genocide
ONG tier logic

the moors were expelled after the war to morocco again mostly

>>doesn't expend on the proliferation of regional languages
???
NOT IN TV RADIO OR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
NOT A CULTURAL GENOCIDE
Pick one

Galicia stronk

I already picked. i called you a llorón

Teachers literally made Basques eat dirt if they talked in euskera.

>With Franco there was this and that
Yep, I'm sure you were there and aren't talking from what you heard.
Testimonies are bad as they are, since people have their own version that contradicts others, so second or third hand testimonies are best ignored.
This is especially true with religions and politics, lest we hear about the gnostics that ate children.

Anyobe who bans catalan is a hero of man.

>en cap cap cap el que cap al meu cap

Do you have proof of that?
Because I have proof of Basques killing Spaniards for being Spaniards

the fuck, no body cares about paquito anymore

leave him rest

you should be talking about how we fix the fucking catalans instead

Push then to turkey.
????
Profit?

some of them like the CUP and fucking Rufián troll and the fattty forest whitaker for sure

>Cheeeee fills de puta m'anomeme Artur Mes y Menys y m'agradan les polles
I met a guy who was basque, he was in the military with my father, he showed me one of his scars from a teacher who beat him so hard for speaking basque. It could have been an insane dick, though.

spaniards had no issues with franco though.

fuck off moor nigger
daily reminder all seperatists are servants of Africa to weaken spain for African invasion.

>It could have been an insane dick, though.
Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe that, rather than it being Franco's implemented policy to beat kids for speaking Ayylmao

but it was franco the one with african troops
and catalonia was born from the frontier against muslim invasion
and catalans fight in africa a lot

No some did protest but the vast majority where fine,some got brainwashed afterwards by the (((media)))and as all regimes it had many ridiculous things that undermined it afterwards but overall vast maypjority where hapoy and safe and possitive about it that's why their descendants try to overcompensate specially in catalonia (incredible amount of much many cases)

A bit like the holocaust? Remember the 6Million/ Nazis stuck wood in my ass/ lampshade/soapbar/etc...

No, it's just the civil war made us politically lazy.
You will never see anything close to those riots in the USA over something Trump said while he was taking a shit.

got details on the moor niggers franco used?

maybe you should get a clue before giving daily reminders, fookin mong

Kek, the retarded burger strikes again

>do something

fuck off it was great I wish he didn't die

>HURR during franco people were forced to be responsible, help eachother and take care of their children it was so opressive

No,not like the Holocaust,but more like..France where after the war everyone was a resistance member somehow,but with their descendants inventing stories about how their parents where resistance when probably most where holding their hand the highest of the crowd
Anyways the kind of nationalist scum is like that,they overcompensate but don't realise they are doing the exact thing marching up and down the streets like puppets of the regime.I would gas them all,brainless sheeple and traitors would March to any flag before thinking by themselves.
True catalonian (not overcompensating charnegos) amd true Spanish nationalist are fine for me.
Anyways personally I consider myself Spanish.
With a true catalonian nationalist I might disagree,with one of those overcompensating sheeple I hold nothing but contempt

Make more Mausers. Best gun I have. Made in Oviedo.

I know he used colonial moor niggers as cannon fodder, but how many and what did he do with them afterwords?

>tfw a burger can own a historical spanish rifle but you can't

No, they were just enjoying a happy peaceful and good life, that's why.

Don't feel bad. I will make sure to keep it working. Really is a great rifle.

>they were just enjoying a happy peaceful and good life, that's why.
no

>pay is good
>good healthcare
>education is good
>housing is good
>industry is good
>waaaah no degenerate jewish "western" faggotry!

As Spain gets more kiked by USA/EU I expect median wealth to decrease rapidly, currently nearly all spaniard own their own house thanks to franco.

>>they were just enjoying a happy peaceful and good life, that's why.
>franco invests in the basque provinces giving it much industry same as catalonia to get loyalty and respect
>become eta, faggot independence etc..

Franco was an idiot m8. He betrayed all the ideals of the falange, killed lots of peasants that had been brainwashed, destroyed the entire country, betrayed Hitler, allowed all the sandniggers in his army to stay and rape innocent women and once we had a country that looked quite fine and independent he sold it to the kikes and then died cucking Spain until now with everything not commie being called fascist.

stop smoking crack, under Franco every spaniard owned their own house, got free healthcare, could get an education, and nearly everyone was employed.

"democracy" = niggers, gypsis, moor invaders, sudaka invaders, corporate dictatorship, family members polarizing against each other etc..

>franco was an idiot because ledesma would've been better

doesn't make franco shit only because he didn't follow the falange teachings, literally everyone that isn't a leftist cuck says life with franco was good

Home ownership thanks to Franco!

>stop smoking crack, under Franco every spaniard owned their own house, got free healthcare, could get an education, and nearly everyone was employed.
What I've just said. In the 60s when we were living quite well he sold the country and took the industry away. He was a fucking traitor.

>Franco cucking communists
>bad
Lol

yeah, good luck buying a house now, we only have houses because we inherit them

IM NOT SAYING THAT, IM SAYING THE OPPOSITE, THE ONLY GOOD THING HE DID WAS GIVE US A GOOD LIVE AND THEN BETRAYED US AND SOLD US

I doubt there's such things Italy does better than France
Except food and wine

>THEN BETRAYED US AND SOLD US
what, by dying?

pretty sure if anyone betrayed us it was the politicians

you own houses french are wage slaves.

No, he was going to put Carrero Blanco as the next ruler but ETA killed him, Franco then had no one to choose and was on the verge of his death so he chose Juan Carlos who did pic related

My great grand father was a in the town hall before the war. He was a Nationalist not a commie and since the commies took over where I live he had to hide. Franco put him in prison and almost killed him because he was a Catalan Nationalist. Really cucking commies here. Besides I'm complaining about the sandniggers he allowed to stay, the destruction he caused (he could have win far easierly), how he sold us to the kikes in the 60s...

>betrayed hitler
So it was better to go the route of Italy? Franco was smart for bit joining the war.

But we were already cucked and had no industry and he allowed the sjw to prosper and grow.

If he had taken Gibraltar Britain was fucked.

In the 60s he signed and agreement with the (((international comunity))) to open the Spainsh economy to the (((world))).

And there is when the Spanish miracle started.

>Franco was smart for bit joining the war.

Spain was irrelevant, we never would have join the war.

If he decided to attack Gibraltar, the Royal Army would have taken the Cannary Islands, besides, everyone was tired because of the civil war and we also had really bad military tech resulting in being just dead weight for Germany like Italy was.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be that easy take. Spain would've eventually lost the war is the point. At the time Spain was even poorer than some Latin American countries, I doubt that they could've fought a protracted war.

We helped the good guys though (Germany and US).

Hitler asked him to though, just to put pressure on Gibraltar. He even offered part of France as compensation.

Nah, insudtry left and we started to be the shithole where europeans go to get drunk. It only allowed the sjw ideals to enter and the kikes to take power after his death.

>part of France
you mean africa

French Africa, yeah. Should've specified.