And they call Germany a cucked Muslim hellhole

What do Britbongs have to say for themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38788388
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170964/No10-rejects-calls-cancel-Donald-Trump-s-state-visit.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I wasn't a britbong.

Check the JSON data tis a false flag from all over the globe.

i'd imagine there is a lot moar than a million idiots in this country

you're still way worse, Mehmet.
1.Germany
2.Sweeden
3.Germany
4.London

Well, this online petitions can be manipulated (duh). I wouldn't be surprise if 60% of the ips are from Berkeley, CA.

Literally another thread up about this right now. The government told them to fuck off.

Who are you kidding, Humphrey?

>one million signature mark
WE DID IT REDDIT
PHONEBANK

Its not really a big deal, Downing Street told them to go fuck themselves and their pathetic signatures.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38788388

66 million people live in the UK, so 1 out of 66 people signed something that means nothing. You ever notice all the signs are very similar at the protests, strange huh?

We had this before with the anti-Brexit petition in which 3 quarters of the signatures were from outside the UK.

Regardless, there's 63 million people in the country, and they've been fed the same shit normies in the US have been fed about Trump. Who cares.

Make a bait thread when we actually ban the President of the United States from the country- oh wait, that will literally never happen, and our PM didn't even condemn Trump when pressured to by the press

Meh. I knew this was a sinking ship. Brexit has two years to pass while we're still taking these fucks in. And it might not even pass either. And we have a Muslim mayor. Might have to trot along to the US.
Europe is done.

One million angry remain voters

Guess what, in GERmany there isn't even a single signature against Trump coming to GErmany. We even had Putin here and Erdogan and the Saudi King and freaking GEorge W. Bush. people would probably not even protest if Kim Yong Un came along to watch a basketball game between Germany and Albania.

There was also a petition for a second referendum after Brexit which got over a million signatures, and nothing happened. This is just the vocal minority whining and crying, again.

I wish we had some Mudslime that would blow them all up.

>muslim mayor
why aren't you surprised?

Their reason for Trump's state visit to not be allowed is because "it would embarrass the queen" when in reality these cunts want to get rid of the Monarchy.

Probably because you let every damn booger in nowadays. You've become so cucked that your an example of national osmosis.

Germany also had that Cult Leader that was controlling and brainwashing the South Korean President.

You think an e-petition somehow gives you power over me?

London is 40% White British.

Slough will soon be majority non-White British.
Leicester will soon be majority non-White British.
Blackburn will soon be majority non-White British.
Burnley will soon be majority non-White British.
Luton will soon be majority non-White British.

Proud of my fellow Brits for not wanting to receive this fuckwit.

Yes, everyone is welcome.

you can bet that all those signatures are from people all over the world.

99% of those votes are from mudslimes.

I wish you guys had a different PM though.

I think in reality, Trump and May don't like each other.

May wasn't even suppose to be PM right?

It was suppose to be Boris until his former #2 betrayed him.

most of the signatories are probably muslim

>Luton will soon be majority non-White British.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM

Even worse, Luton is a Muslim hellhole.

Well I can't really say anything. I think Europe in general is doomed at this point. Except maybe Poland and Austria.

>only one million

Fuck I'm optimistic

I mean all the butthurt commies, the establishment and lying press along with the immigrant influx?

Fuck me thats good news! Although no doubt the Hindi are on Trump's side. Them and muslims have a history lets say

youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY

I fucking hate these mudslime shites

>Austria.
>Country that took in the most refugees per capita next to Sweden
not doomed. What?

We've got a lot of butthurt leftists. I also guess over a half of these signatures are non British, it's an online petition after all.

>(((petitions)))

The thing is the petition signatures can be made up by anyone, even outside the UK Akbar.

Oh really? Well shit I heard they were resisting. I must have heard wrong. Nevermind. Your on your own Poland!

"Particularly common" by what standard? We've had large black populations living alongside poor and uneducated white populations since the 1950s so it probably is more common than Germany, but that doesn't mean your women aren't bigger coalburners. Mixed relationships in the UK aren't a big deal and aren't really feitishised, but it's well known that black American men stationed in Germany have an all you can eat buffet of permanent pussy and your women are bumping and grinding against rapefugees in clubs all over Germany, even if they aren't having kids with them. Black and brown men have a huge sexual advantage over the native population in Germany, in the U.K that isn't the case, our non-Muslim minorities are just better initegrated and so there's mixing with both genders since they share more culture.

Sent it to wrong place.

A million signatures vs a million refugees a year

Government already told them it's not going to happen anyway, but most of the votes come from London anyway and some are from abroad

May or Boris was bad, Boris didn't even want Brexit, he just banked on it because his dream in life is to be PM, May is a globalist lover too, only decent one would have been David Davis

Feels good living in the North of England, barely any Muslims here. Just other white scum like myself.

Does anyone here live in an area with a lot of immigration and dislike it?

Ever had an immigrant take your job?

Just wondering because I live in a very mixed neighbourhood and it's nice - everyone gets on and there's lots of different food, music etc.

Not for long mate, these fucking goat fuckers breed like fucking rats

Trump has the NSA, he knows who signed this petition. Big surprise waiting at US Border!

Leftists get out of my country reeeeeeeeeeee

arent there like 100 million muslims in britain? these numbers are actually encouraging.

>Does anyone here live in an area with a lot of immigration and dislike it?

I'm fine but my sisters and female relatives hate it. it's the sexual assaults, they get you down. Glad I don't have a vagina to be forcefully fingerfucked on the way home.

Remember, friend. Leftism is an international movement. A lot of the signatories are from elsewhere around the world not just the UK.

Cuckanada is disappointed in our motherland

Nah, they're not interested in where I live. The bigger cities attract them. Small towns full of actual racists don't appeal to them.

Who would want to visit that shithole of a country anyways?

Let them self implode while we send them all of our dikes and rapeugess

if you make a petition or a poll inside a neo nazi neighborhood, I'm sure you'll get the same results
>oh wow, turns out people that don't like non whites, don't want non whites visiting their neighborhood, huh...guess we better do what they say.

Where? And does this really happen a lot?

I know sexual assault against women is sadly common in many places but it's not like white men don't do this.

Also Trump has done this sort of thing and bragged about it, his supporters on this board and elsewhere seem to find it hilarious. They're racist hypocrites trying to hide behind politics when it suits them.

>literally anyone can sign it
>people across the entire globe are mad enough to e-sign a petition for a country they don't even live in

Oh no the resistance is coming for us lads!

Oh look it's THIS thread AGAIN!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170964/No10-rejects-calls-cancel-Donald-Trump-s-state-visit.html

Government told them to fuck off already and I'm going to tell you to FUCK OFF.

I didn't like Boris, too.

I forgot to add to my post that nobody expected Cameron to resign which is why someone unexpected suddenly became PM.

You know the population of London is roughly 8 million?

1/8 of people in the immigrant shithole have signed a petition

17 million voted to leave the EU. Wake me up again when you have something important to say.

Why are you so salty towards us Germany? Is it because you're going to get all our rapefugees while bailing out every EU country that financially collapses without us?

She only really became PM because everyone else dropped out of the race, she wasn't elected at all, though really it's not a surprise, many of our PM's are unelected

I just wish the Anti-Eu side of the Tories would appear and actually do something since UKIP are quite a shambles at the moment, but so many of the Anti-EU Tories are content to live their political career as Backbenchers, it's pretty damn annoying

its never not gonna be funny to me how much in denial brits are

you idiots are worse off than use WITHOUT the 70+ years of indoctrination. whats your fucking excuse?

Were full of lefty shit stains, but just for the record. Even though it got over 1 mill signs No10 btfo'd it straight away saying it would damage everything the PM did when she met Trump.

All in all, fucking butthurt lefty cunts still trying anything they can to derail this train but as always, to no avail.

That's not even counting the number of people from outside the UK that signed it. There's over 5000 from the USA that signed it, 2030 from Germany, 2329 from Canada, 4476 from France, Spain 2172 etc etc etc etc etc.

Ridiculous.

Op is gone to another thread tho shit it up

to*

See

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

Look for yourself, it shows you who signed it by country you fucking retard.

I thought Germany would be at least competing with Canada

People are still signing it, CTRL F Glasgow/SNP.

It'll make you laugh just how many Scots have signed it. Look at the voter map of UK signatures as well.

>London and Scotland
YET AGAIN!!! What the fuck is wrong with Scotland and London?

>tfw Luton
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's important for you to realize that you lost.

Trump isn't going away. He's going to do more things you don't like. You're going to learn to accept it.

>meanwhile in the real world

Just like the last one, all the London pakis and nigs and leftists signed it

Oh fuck im laffin, if this isn't proof of karma, nothing is.

they love the rape. Must be in their culture

>We're being fucked less than you HA HA
you're like console war babies fighting over which company is fucking them with the thornier strapon.

How do you explain this, London?

Yeah let's take a good look at the real world.

>1 million mark
That means not even every Muslim in UK has signed it

I live in Luton mate and I hate those goat fuckers, they stink, only speak Arabic and are contemptuous of the remnants of the white working class. You probably live in a nice middle-class neighbourhood where you only talk to the best while the rest of us have to deal with the dumb niggers.

so sick of muslims
wish theyd shut up and move back to their home shithole

the difference being that you guys keep posting the same token pictures over and over again while i am posting new revelevant stuff

Back to plebbit mate.

It's good that only 26 people from Russia signed the petition.

>Even worse, Luton is a Muslim hellhole.

Luton is where the EDL started, not that it was a good organisation. My point is the muslim an area turns, the more likely people are going to do something about it. Same with the BNP in areas like Nelson which is near Burnley

You do the same... Welcome to Sup Forums and enjoy another 20 years of Merkel ruling you and enriching you.

Cities up here get essentially no immigration at all, most of Scotland doesn't so that's why you'll see all the SNP luvvies voting for it, Aberdeen is usually okay though, these to hate them quite a bit

Still this place is ultra left and I want it to end

1 million cry babies out of how many people who either support trump or dont care enough to shout about how much they hate trump every 5 seconds?

I'm sorry, yet a petition to to give soldiers who have served over 22 years a non taxable pension only has 30 thousand signatures. It is a case of monkey see, monkey do.

Edinburgh and Glasgow are fucked.

>two year old picture of what turned out to be paid people vs last weeks march in london

>Welcome to Sup Forums and enjoy another 20 years of Merkel ruling you and enriching you.

Merkel wasnt an issue until the completely changed her policies over night and she and her party are already losing on all fronts.

It's basically how it works
>no immigration areas are super pozzed
>shitholes like London full of pakis vote left too for gibs
>places with some immigrants vote very right wing

It's important to realise that you're not answering any of the points I made.

You don't even say (or know?) what it is that I've lost exactly.
Also 'lost' implies that this is some sort of sport with a set time period after which winners and losers are declared.
That's not how life works, it continues in constant flux.

we love a petition over here
i dont think a million is alot desu
there was more for kanye not to headline glasto

Its funny because the percentage that Luton voted leave is the same as the native white population.
Really makes your neurons activate.

Move to america

Like last time(Ban Trump from the UK! Second referendum!). Funny how the MP's have multiple thousand signatures in their name instead of 1.

It's a shit website and it means fuck all.
Most of those that are legit from the UK signed in Scotland and London. The rest is proxy post codes spreads online to be used.

ALLAH AKBAR!
DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm so scared of people who's skin is a different colour from mine waahh waaah waaaah

You're doing the same right now, this petition has been dismissed by the government, it has signatures from across the planet and yet you're saying "LOL KUCKED UK LOLOLOLOLOL".....

Bit silly don't you think? You want something more recent though? Here you go, enjoy.

Also, go troll the Canadians over their ackbar attack last night. Wait no, no that would be actually doing something worthwhile with your time.

I know, I fucking hate them, it doesn't help that they hold most of the Scottish population and hold all the separatists

Though Edinburgh voted to remain but it's still fucking shite we're essentially dictated by them