Mosque shooting in Canada

which one of you did this?

Also what do you think of this

Muslims killing other Muslims, the French are way too pussy to be behind this.

If they were ethnically canadian, their identities would already be released.

>expecting canadians to kill people

lmao, canadians can't even kill a bag of cheetos. Fuck this gay retarded shithole.

do we know the attackers names?

Canadians have Guns?

>6 deaths

Well, for starters, I think it's hilarious that one of the attacker surrendered minutes after the events.
Really makes you think.

Whoever did this was a hero and should be praised. We need to purge the west of Muslim filth. Sadly. Reports seem to indicate the shooter was a muslim.

one arrested suspect is supposedly morrocan

They have been put out there but not confirmed yet.

One Morrocan, one québécois muzzie convert apparently. So they're gonna have real trouble spinning this to be trumps fault.

I wish they killed more muslims.

i know senpai, me too

The media doesn't know yet but Sup Forums had confirmation yesterday that our guys, notorious twitter white supremacist Jon "The Aryan" Jafari and an unknown accomplice going by the nickname "Sieg Heil Sam" were behind the killings

>oh no muslims are in danger
>please send more security to mosques
>no, not your security, just give us the means and we will set up a halal protection force, who will act on sharia law

>Which one of you did this?

Not me, Senpai.

>What do you think of this?

It's bretty gud tbqfh.

As if, it was retaliation for Trumps muslim ban, it was justified.

I huuuuuurt myself today. To see if I could feeeel.

the funny thing is the media here already has quotes of muslims saying that in quebec the muslim hatred is real and that this is no surprise. fucking kek they automatically wish for it to be us who killed muslims so they can force their narrative

of course

bane?

The shooters were mudslimes, it's confirmed that one of them shouted allahu akbar

I wonder if it was the white one or the Moroccan one. Whatever. Guess he realized too late that murder isn't a video game.

Is he dare I say it, /our goy/?

Why are Muslims worried, only a small minority of Canadians are radicalized.

the fire rises

Muslim on muslim terrorist attack
Yes especially Quebecois

They're as french as you are english, you fucking moron

I heard the shooter was a white supremacist. Apparently, he didn't like Muslims being in his hood. I think the news said his name was Samuel Hyderabad.

You can tell it was inbred moors because they could only get like 5 people between the 3 of them. If they were Dylann Roof types the body count would have been higher.

That guy just dont know when to stop

Shout Ahalah Snackbar! and spray bullets in the precieved direction of the enemy. I am surprised they did not kill eachother.

Underrated

>city faggot
Nah see boyo round des here part we kill ar meats
Right off de bone.

That's true, because we speak French but we're brave, so by definition non-French.

You're fucking using the internet dude.... nice try, but not even funny.

>quebecer
>brave
you had thid little girl that got knidnaped like teen year ago or more and still didnt get over it.
the quebecer (and canadian) are weak people that arent ready for the upcoming event that will take place in the country because of the importation of so many foreigner

Bump!

SUBJECT IN CUSTODY SHOOTER CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST SAM HYDE

AND NEITHER DOES SAM!!!!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Their names were Muhammed and Muhammed

Moroccan no doubt

When we snap we fucking snap

Will canada declare war on sweden now?

And that horrible shooting is how you know the attackers were muslims. These blasts...NOT too precise for sand people!