Americans can smile during license photos

>americans can smile during license photos

wtf!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf

wtf

If you don't have a smile on the picture, you will be detained during a traffic stop.

>this a normal driving license photo in america

wtf

We also clap during the photo you just can't see our hands.

damn, is he still in the wild?

>non-americans are so depressed they can't even muster a smile while getting their picture taken
very sad

I had mine photoshopped to make me look younger

Whole hearted kek

When you get the picture taken the camera operator is usually a turbonormie who asks "Are you sure you don't want to smile?" like 4 times before finally taking the picture.

They changed our ID so it's in metric
I got asked my height in cm and I said I don't know I'm not a communist I'm 6 foot that's all I know and the lady even had to google it because nobody in Canada uses metric we were just forced to adopt it by the faggots from Quebec

Wow. Literally retarded.

How is it retarded? We used the British Imperial System from the 1600's to the 1970's officially and up to today unofficially
In everyday life people still use the British imperial system not the french faggot communist republican system

and he got away with it ? the madman

They insist you smile when getting your photo taken. It's annoying as fuck

wtf

they are REQUIRED to clap and tip after the picture is taken

I smiled the whole time and they photoshopped me making a face i cant even possibly make.... They hate smiles

Im smiling on my license. I didn't realise that not smiling was a thing?

Then they can only sign over our ID to us when we do do the pledge of alliegence. We also have to preemptively sign a waiver saying we won't sue if we are somehow harmed during the process of the photograph or when they physically hand the ID to us.

Sally Samples pretty hot

They mail it to you here

He is the wild

Maybe he meant the government is retarded. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

>Then they can only sign over our ID to us when we do do the pledge of alliegence
Trump's America.

The new hope.

Euro homos think everyone should follow their same globalist standard and that individual cultures shouldn't exist

I didn't know in Asian they use imperial.

Hmm, I learned something today on Sup Forums.

They changed our ID so it's in metric
I got asked my height in cm and I said I don't know I'm not a communist I'm 5'11" that's all I know and the lady even had to google it because nobody in Canada uses metric we were just forced to adopt it by the faggots from Quebec

ftfy m8

We can turn right on a red light. We just treat it like a stop sign in that case.

U jelly of our freedom, leaf?

you can't into space so civilisation, doesn't concern you, Jacque-Lee

edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

He's a big guy

Yes in Hong Kong which is rightful British territory, we should have sent a nuke to Peking

4 us

Scientists are all Euro homo communist fag lovers
I never listen to a scientist
They say God is fake, evolution is real, climate change is real, there's more than two genders, niggers are human the list goes ohn

Sally Sample is pretty cute, but it is a deal-breaker if that's her actual name.

>there's more than two genders
that is the part which hurts the most

The out of Africa theory is a pile of horseshit too.

Hey, you might be the first likeable Canadian I have come across.

We can smoke if we choose to.
Freedom

We came out of the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve left, that's the true origin of humans

swing your faggy telescope up to the moon one day and tell me how many centimeters tall the flag up there is

daily reminder that the metric system is INARGUABLY inferior in every way for describing actual human experience and interaction and if you disagree with this, you are most likely a jew shill

Can confirm...known him for a while. It's funny how many sjws online will call him out and challenge him to fights, but whenever people actually see him in public they immediately back down. He's a large dude.

The US doesn't even use real imperial, it has its own customary units

not in my state (PA)

>if you disagree with this, you are most likely a jew shill
fuck

>dat picture, tho

>my wife, my sister and the mother of my children

in one picture

have a (you), (you) earned it

I would fuck Sally Sample to be quite honest

who wouldnt?

when you jewgle same hyde's height it says hes 5'7".

I am literally shaking.

Organ donating is degenerate. Don't help fight against natural selection.

Its a running gag.

Look at this appearance at the HWNDU thing. He's a bloated massive man.

>hazel eyes

Not saying he is a subhuman...

>not wearing a cool medallion in your license photo

Shows how little you understand.

>Organ donating is degenerate.

not surprised, France made is compulsory for everyone...

>implying he doesn't mean he will donate the organs of his victims

Nigger, we can too depending on the province.

last time I heard about him, he was offering his jizz he had in his fridge to a sperm bank and got rejected

Yeah but then theres this cunt

he was a fucking truck driver.
He finished LAW SCHOOL just to shitpost. THAT'S dedication!

TL;DR but to OP. I guess states have different laws on it. I know here in NJ, we can only have a "neutral" expression.

>needing a license
nice freedom

>Not allowed to smile

You can't even pump your own petrol. Nice freedom.

she probably had second thoughts about "that stupid math homework" she didn't do...

Just say you are a free citizen of the land...

>They also have to tip the photographer because he did his job.

>not having a license
nice autism

>have a freak waver signing accident
>sue them for it

I tried looking up Rhode Island drivers licence classifications to see if Sam drives manual or automatic (So I could make fun of him if he drives automatic) but there doesn't seem to be anything on the Internet (Maybe I'm not looking hard enough)

Do Americans not have operate licences for people who can and can't drive manual?

No it's just one licence that says you can drive, we believe in freedom here

That's pretty bad desu

Drivers licence represents that you can drive

If you can't drive manual and didn't pass a test in a manual but can still legally drive manual than It defeats the purpose of the licence

I tried to mean-mug my license photo, but the DMV office worker started acting silly and made me laugh mid-shot.

I don't care less regulation is good

damn thats nasty.

True, in a libertarian paradise you wouldn't need all that regulation because you wouldn't have roads to drive on anyway

>americans have something to smile about
wtf!

^__^

God the old NY IDs are so much nicer than the new ones

>Maybe if they can't drive a manual, they won't be able to drive a truck into the next maple guzzling contest!

I'm not a libertarian

god what a fucking faggot, wtf is wrong with you canada?

Amerilards always force themselves to smile and talk and shout

A christmas tree?

Lots has happened since then. His "labia started splitting open" was his piercing under his balls splitting open.

toll roads are much better than government maintained roads. Beyond that it would behoove anyone with a store/market place to provide clients with a means to travel there.

Maybe you could just not be a fuckwit and make sure you can drive a stick you dumb twat. You know you're a gov. cuck when a Leaf was the one to BYTFO!

They don't 'force' themselves to shout.
When you're constantly trying to be heard over gunshots and Negros, your natural vocal volume raises significantly.

>under his balls
that would be his asshole

There is one thing retards can amaze me with. They are so ful of themselves. Like women who can lie themselves anything.

Fuck, I hope he is homeless now and being fucked liek 10 Jamals for being retarded.

Not since the implementation of the Real ID act.

That is an old style NY license

New York IDs haven't looked like that in almost a decade.

>toll roads are much better than government maintained roads.

Because they get far less traffic on them

Toll roads are fine when they exist as a premium alternative to the regular network. It would be an impossibility to have a fully private road network.

How many Americans do you think can drive manual?

Would you be okay If tomorrow one of them got in a manual car and started sharing the road with you?

It's not about me, I can drive manual, It's about all the useless people that can't that could potentially endanger me if they tried.

I also forgot how the Fed's use road funding to cuck the states here in the U.S. to do shit they don't want to. Really does make a great Libertarian argument. States should handle their own roads. If a state makes shitty roads then deal with it and move.

>for people who can and can't drive manual?
>can't drive manual
>"""people"""

He got the piercing in his taint, between his balls and asshole, as he thought that is where a woman's vagina is.