Stop the h8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tu1gj010oa8?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No g8

Mudslimes won't integr8

They can feel however the fuck they want from behind the wall.

#IStandWithMuslims
And which muslims does he support? The ones that shot up the mosque or the ones that got shot?

> Liberal logic

It's starting to look like a mental disease

all of them as long they dont move into his 99% white neighbourhood

kek

That can't be a real account

Dat logic. kek

Seriously, how many people need to die before these people wake the fuck up? I'm starting to think there's something mentally wrong with them, like a desire to commit suicide but on a cultural scale.

Our President is so powerful he repels terror attacks to Canada.

Trump needs to apologisw

They never will.

Do we have proof it was Muslim on Muslim yet? I've been hearing it's Syrians, Tunisians, Moroccans. Which is true?

We hate shit all day every day here and our collective body count is surprisingly low.

Maybe we aren't the problem?

He is right you know, muslims never killed anyone before Trump came to power.

youtu.be/Tu1gj010oa8?t=1m20s

More appropriate than ever.

Indeed, stop the hate!

Nothing official. But over police radio it was heard that it was a Moroccan and a Quebecois.

Right now there is narrative is the MSM that the shooters were white and anti-Muslim.

I haven't seen anything solid yet so I've been holding off in case I make a tool out of myself on scial media

still no word?

By now it's been so long that the culprits must be some sort of race-mixed hybrid of a homossexual black jewish muslim female who is a refugee from Syria.

1 was Arab the other a Quebecois. Later update 1 identified as Moroccan

Moroccan may the "Quebecois" since they speak French (witness heard someone with Quebec accent)