Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Mic and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Mic and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Larping/b8
Sage

Please sir, what are your views?

fuck off NIGGER

he will not divide us

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Donald Trump will make anime real

Kiss my gooch

Kek. I'll feed the larper.

>Nobody gives a fuck about the ADL, making pepe a hate symbol was fucking stupid and was some dumb attack to try and stop us.
>No. The CIA have essentially said "Believe us, we can't show you any 'evidence'"
>Meme magic is a wonderful thing. The power of kek influencing politics.
>Yes. Absofuckinglutely.
>Because as much as people want to scream islamophobe, islam is a hateful ideology bent on destroying the west, and we need some time to get a plan together to combat terrorism connected to it.

1 - Fuck the ADL. Its a bloody frog you faggot.
2 - Russia, China, UK, US, all hacking and watching each other. The claims it was used to fuck with the election are legit that, just claims. Hilltards mad their own internet propaganda didnt work
3 - Propaganda
4 - Why shouldn't he?
5 - Sort out your home before letting potentially dangerous people into it

6 - Go fuck yourself

1. Pepé is the prophet of the ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos.
2. Russia had no impact on the election. Trump won fairly and legitimately.
3. Meme magic is the effect of the blessing of Kek, bestowed when someone gets trips or higher. This blessing can influence world events to cause happenings, like Trump's election.
4. Absolutely. Trump's tweets are a way for him to talk directly to the American people, bypassing the extremely biased media.
5. The Middle East is an uncivilized wasteland of barbarians. Why should we let people that grew up in that kind of place into our civilized nation? Look at what happened when European countries let them in.

Sup niggerfaggot? nice pasta you got there.
Truth is nobody who is in the know will tell you the truth, they will only give you disinformation. Those who are not in the know might tell you half truths but you shouldn't trust new friends like that.
What I'm trying to say is you are basically retarded and suck at your job.
Lurk more.

Here this will help

>Why do you continue to use a meme that the adl declared a hate symbol?
Because it was here for years before and it will be here long after. Its just a frog.

>Whats your opinion on this thing that should be classified as a fact?
That, according to evidence put out, saying russia hacked our election is akin to blaming the super of an apartment building for the burgleries of a past tenant who lives next door.

>What is meme magic?
Its faggotry. Dont look into it any deeper you wont find anything. Just walk away.

>Tweeting
Its good. Its funny. Its like a modern day fireside chat, with the benefit of creating endless butthurt from people who wouldnt like trump if he made gas $ .50 a gallon.

>Supporting EO despite thing I mentioned
I see that you want to proudly display that even trumps nazi supporters disagree with the entirety of the EO. I dont really care what happens to them. They arnt citizens and we need a better vetting system in place.

Now someone call me a faggot for responding to a larper.

So happy we have a new fake journalist thread. Dear fake journalist. For the most answers on your questions I refer you to the fake Vice journalist from a couple of days ago. But since I have this great opportunity I would like to ask you to help me to raise awareness. There is a dark secret in Belgium. We have a double extreme nazi group that is manipulating the minds of young people all over the world. They are promoting rape. You should start minimum some petitions, have many journalists copy your article and let at least 6 celebrities be outraged. You can start with boycotting the groups horrible facebook page mentionned on the cartoon (pic related) thank you for your help in making the world more Disney.

>PEPE!
>no, it was the Jews.
>it's magic the fuck you want us to say
>yee
>it's darkest be for dawn lad

1. You're an idiot.
2. No. No.
3. Lurk moar
4. Sure, why not.
5. Loaded question, but support the ban overall because it's fucking sensible.

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Does it really matter who hacked Hillary's emails if the emails weren't doctored in anyway? Would you care if we learned that China had released Trump's "pussy-grabbing" sound clip in an effort to sway the election for Hillary? Maybe you would care about the hacking, but I doubt you would let Trump off the hook for something he actually said. Hillary Clinton was getting the questions for debates in advance from biased members of the media, both during the primary and the general election. That's cheating, and the media never held her accountable for it.

Did Hillary being corrupt influence the outcome of the election? Yes. Did Russia unveiling Hillary's corruption influence the outcome of the election? Probably.

But then again, when you lose by 80,000 votes in three swing states, you can literally point to any one of a hundred factors and claim that it influenced the outcome of the election.

1. No one cares about what ADL said about anything.
2. Russia did not influence election results, Hillary being a criminal did
3. Repeating memes like you repeat mantras
4. Sure, why not
5. The White house said that green card holders will not be stopped from entering the country.

Please ensure that it's understood we are all the 400 lb hacker known as Sup Forums.

HE WILL NOT DIVINE US!

this
also
6. Sup Forums is not one person

but the real questions is, can you reach your d i c c e with your m o u th?

A story? As in fiction?

Get the fuck out kid your troll attempt was botched from the get go.

Trump raped me.

Legal permanent residents are unaffected by the Trump EO. Liberal propaganda and lies as usual.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
The Truth About Pepe The Frog And The Cult Of Kek

The most important thing to take away from Sup Forums is you will not know who is serious and who is just pretending. You will get real and fake replies, purely to bait you. The we'll laugh when you take the bait.

This wasnt meant to be a specific reply.

Hello Mic, fuck off we're full.

Sage for bait

Only answer for b8 or for newfag outsiders hAOL hydra 14/88 3,14 qt

>by the ADL?
Who gives a farting fuck about the ADL?

A tweeting president is what transparency looks like. Weird isn't it! Old media/propaganda is dead!

This thread is old copypasta. Saged, reported and hidden.

> 3. What is a zj?
kek

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

Because Sup Forums is always bored and autistic reactions gives us entertaiment. Its your own fault basically.

> 2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

No, but it helped Trump win by shitposting on this and other boards.

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

Power of chaos, chance and change.

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

Yes.

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Promises should be kept.

Report on something useful you piece of shit.

>Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?
cause certain people shouldn't be here, plain and simply. same for europe. muslims don't offer the modern world anything we'd need, they will only reduce quality of life for those around them. so fuck them.

Your first 4 questions are fucking garbage you disgusting kike especially number 3, get over yourself, the goyim no longer fall for your lies. piss off lugenpresse

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Why do Buddhists continue to use the swastika in spite of the nazis using it as their emblem? because we had it first, and it's a slightly depressed cartoon frog. Is speedy Gonzales a symbol of hate too?

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
The Dems apparently need to invest in basic security way the hell more. It was a fucking phishing attack, the most basic and simple kind of attack possible.

Cartoon frogs being declared hate symbols, a presidential candidate tweeting memes during an election. On one side, it's stupid internet in-jokes having a wider effect on the world.

On the other hand of the spectrum it's
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw

as long as he can keep up witty banter

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?
Sup Forums is not a monolith, he has plenty of dtractors here to.

I miss the time when writers and journalists were able to get their own information, kys faggot

Can I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say, OP is a phaggot.

Tits or gtfo

Check the expiration date on that bait.

Screw it, I'll bite.

1. Because Pepe has been around for almost a decade now in memes and wasn't considered a hate symbol until he was used for Trump memes.

2. Not in the slightest. It's also laughable when you find more evidence for election fraud against the democratic party and George Soros' than what's been brought forth against Russia. No one called wikileaks "russian hackers" until they released information against the democratic party.

3. Meme magic is basically the belief of if you channel cognitive thoughts towards a mutual goal it can make that goal occur. It's literally the same concept as prayer and how some churches lay hands on the sick for healing.

4. Yes, it's actually nice and resembles FDR how he'd do his fireside chats. It's great especially after the lack of transperency by the Obama administration and overall lack of actual speaking to the people directly by most politicians.

5. If they never became full American citizens then they're not permanent residents.

Enjoy being evacuated

Meme magic is love

Meme magic is life

Praise kek

FAKE AND GAY

1. No pepe ITT so far has been used as a "hate symbol". It depends on the context.
2. No and no.
3. When memes become reality. Could be caused repetition and adaptation.or by divine influence by Kek.
4. Yes.
5. I hope the "ban" gets expanded. Immigration should be indefinitely shutdown. If you are not currently a citizen you cannot come back. Children of illegal aliens also need to go back.

You lost me at ADL

How does this pasta /still/ b8 so well?

>2 posts by this ID

Bait.

1. The ADL is a Jewish nationalist organisation working against even the mildest forms of Western nationalism. Do you need their agenda spelling out?
2. Nobody with any credibility believes Russia interfered with the US election.
3. Meme magic is a blessing, a nightmare or a joke. Depends who you are.
4. Of course, then he can continue to cause monumental arsepain to the hilarious pearl clutchers and hypocrites of Hollywood down, while allowing ordinary, far more sane people to feel connected to him.
5. Because I'm European, and even with Muslim populations here at less than 10% per nation, our culture and demographics are being subverted and ruined beyond repair. How do American "feminists" read about the rape gangs we're suffering here at an industrial scale and seriously wish that on their own women and children? They're insane or evil. An intelligent, decent American would support Trump.

/pol is a board of peace

Because final red-pill is that jews fight for survive like everybody else.

That's why I love Sup Forums

okay i'll bite.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

nobody cares about the ADL, pepe is a meme not a hate symbol and us normies know this.

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

They were not behind the cyberattacks. A democrat leaked the emails to expose hillary's corruption. What influenced the election was hillary's rampant corruption.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

a conspiracy theory. there is no "magical internet memes" that's crazy

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

yes, it helps him bypass the corrupt old media.

5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

you haven't even asked me if i support it yet. But yes, I support it and the majority of Australians support a full muslim ban for Australia based on recent government polls. When the people want something you had better listen rather than demonizing them.

1. GAS THE KIKES
2 .GAS THE KIKES
3. GAS THE KIKES
4. GAS THE KIKES
5. GAS THE KIKES

6. RACE WAR NOW
7. RACE WAR NOW
8. RACE WAR NOW
9. RACE WAR NOW
10. RACE WAR NOW

>2 post by this ID

Stop bumping weak ass bait threads you stupid niggers

this is b8

go fuck yourself

Yes.

alright, I'll take the b8

Because nobody cares what the ADL has to say. In fact, it just makes the meme stronger. But it's just a picture of a cartoon frog that can be literally anything.

But Obama said that Trump's claim that the election was rigged was rediculous, that "nobody is rigging the american elections" and to "get over it and accept the outcome of the election", remember?

Remember that whole thing about "The Secret"? "Just wish for and visualize something over and over and eventually you will bring it into your life"? Kind of like that.

Yes, because it's fun, something that most everything else (movies, games, etc.) most certainly are not any more

He never said it would be a permanent ban, friend.
And I support it because if you're a US resident, then what are you doing in active warzones like Syria and Libya?

>hur why not Turkey and Saudi Arabia
Turkey is an EU member and Saudi Arabia ... well, they have oil, what can I say.

1. sage
2. sage
3. sage
4. sage
5. sage

oh sheeeit mang

Let's these dudes larp. It's bad enough that they can't get laid and now you want to sage their fun topics??

ID, date, or GTFO
saged