Trump just copied hillary clinton's syrian no-fly zone

Remember how all of you in this board said a no-fly zone in syria will start ww3?

Well.......... Trump just signed on hillary's no-fly zone policy.
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-safe-zones-20170126-story.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8
rt.com/news/375169-syria-safe-zones-reaction/

>inv4 "it's fake news XD"
No, this is real. even breitbart is reporting this
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/26/trump-absolutely-safe-zones-syria/

>inb4 "Safe zone is not a no fly zone XD
I actually checked this, in order for this to truly be a safe zone, it implies there is also a no-fly zone above it to not let warplanes bomb syrians

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-safezones-idUSKBN15B0E5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0VWlDjpkE
youtube.com/watch?v=K4Oj2bFl2-g
youtube.com/watch?v=_h9Ok4mh_zg
youtube.com/watch?v=U7NMcL10OJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=jCIzrYOvzpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LTtb7tXO64k
youtube.com/watch?v=jqeYszGkaxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iAW4-R9ww8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WvNbUnRJidc
youtube.com/watch?v=TxPO8dSJu74
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYwxw_CoE8
youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT IT DOWN

DELETE THIS AND POST FROG ANF KEK MEMES QUICK

But Putin and Trump are buds, so its different fuck head.

Doesnt matter because we are helping Assad and Putin remove kebab now

>I actually checked this
Then post your source, jew.

Delete this

B-but I thought Trump was a Russian puppet? Who would he start WW3 with over a Syrian no-fly zone? I'm so confused.

There's ALREADY a safe "area" occupied by the Turkish invasio-err "intervention force" of 11,000 soldiers in the north.

The US and Russia working together to ensure there is a safe place for civilians to wait out the fighting instead of flooding into Europe.

I see nothing wrong here.

>Just

Since at least the last debate.

>Trump just signed on hillary's no-fly zone
Yeah that's not what a safe zone for refugees means.

>it implies there is also a no-fly zone above it
You don't seem to understand what a no-fly zone means.

If the said safe zones do not include a no-fly zone, it's not a true safe zone

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-safezones-idUSKBN15B0E5

Actually, You are the one who doesn't understand what safe zone means

>safe zone = no fly zone
what a primitive loser you are !
sage israehell

HEY JUDEN SHIT,

1) I HOPE YOUR NATIONAL RIGHT WING GASES YOU

2) THIS IS NOT A NO-FLY ZONE, IT'S A SAFE ZONE.

SAFE ZONE = SAFE AND PROTECTED AREA

NO FLY ZONE = YOU SHOOT DOWN ANY PLANE THAT FLIES OVER

>warplanes are allowed to fly above a safe zone and bomb civilians XD

It just doesn't work like this

>Remember how all of you in this board said a no-fly zone in syria will start ww3?

Yes, turning the entirety of Syria into an American ruled NFZ and shooting down Russian fighters would have started WW3

Establishing clearly defined safe zones in the region and defending their air space will not cause WW3

Trump is not going to warhawk nations he destabilized then attempt a red scare for his globalist overlords.

But please continue with the false equivalencies.

- Unilaterally enforcing a no-fly zone and shooting down any and all non-US planes

is not, strictly speaking, the same as

- Striking a deal with Turkey and Russia about safe zones that all parties agree to try not to bomb

LIBJEW FUCK OFF YOU LYING SHIT. SAFE ZONES ARE NOT NO-FLY ZONES

A no fly zone would mean no air force activity over Syria except from the coalition. That would mean destroying the Syrian air force and the Russian warplanes stationed there, as well as Russian anti-air systems. In other words that is impossible.

A safe zone could use American anti-air to prevent an airstrike on that particular zone, but that probably wouldn't even be necessary if Trump is going to be coordinating with Russia.

this! op fukface BTFO!

>No, this is real. even breitbart is reporting this
Thanks for that sentence. Truth and Breitbart are known fighting back to back against fake news.

5D chess

>If the said safe zones do not include a no-fly zone, it's not a true safe zone

no true scotsman fallacy.

Read the rules posted or suffer the consequences. We've banned your whole country before.

This.
Russia and USA are same team yet playing the usual role for the fags at home in the cucked press.

Before the SAA and Russian BTFO out of the last rebel region at Idlib where in 2015 upwards of 12,000 Islamist fighters were. Now the bulk of the remnant FSA have retreated there and they are completely encircled by the SAA ground forces, Russian air forces and Kurdish militias to their north.

Expect the media to cry about "SAVE IDLIB! #RefugeesWelcome".

Funny how they all forgot about Aleppo now that its been liberated and people are moving back in and reconstruction has begun. Paid opposition and professional protestors.

mmm this

>Turkish invasio

DELET DIS NOW BEFORE THEY SEE IT

This is a case of classic right-wing hypocracy. right wingers don't have a real ideology, they are insincere and will think whatever their leader tells them to think.

Case in point:
>Obama is using the NSA surveillance-state to spy over americans
"IMPEACH OBAMA!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

>Trump gets into office, he is still using the exact same NSA surveillance state.
"Nah this is cool :3 who gives a fuck about privacy aniways :3"

Safe zones are his wawy of keeping reguees in their coutnry and saving EUrope and USA from the brown flood. This is well known since 2015.

Jesus christ it has to be a fucking Jew doing this propaganda spin.

Keep your jew mouth shut you stereotype-supporting corrup soul having kike

>hillarys no fly zone
SHE DIDN'T WIN
EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES IS NOT AFFECTED BY HILLARY

with how little the media reports anything on syria or the truth of what happens there, this might work for normies. Sup Forums has a syria general thread meaning people here know exactly what clintons plans were and the difference between her NFZ and a civilian non-combat safe zone. Nice try though fuckfart.

REMEMBER TO NOT REPLY TO LEFTYPOL/ANTIFA POSTS AND THREADS
OP IS A MISDIRECTION AND A SHILL

Yes user, ignorance is strength right? you better not get informed about what your president is actually doing

>get btfo with your obviously retarded arguments
>ignore those posts
>quickly change the subject to an issue that isn't even partisan
>doublepost
>avatarfag
please, just go away

sage goes in options, people

>Case in point:
>>Obama is using the NSA surveillance-state to spy over americans
>"IMPEACH OBAMA!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

>>Trump gets into office, he is still using the exact same NSA surveillance state.
>"Nah this is cool :3 who gives a fuck about privacy aniways :3"

Bush in power
>The patriot act is EVIL
>Constitution Constitution!

Obama in power
>stop pointing out the patriot act exists!
>I don't care if Obama expanded it and made it last forever and decided he can kill americans whenever he wants I will blame the republican that didn't do anything in 8 years!

>Trump has been in office a week
>Democrats expect him to destroy 75 years of uniparty work in 7 days

He is not actually god you know, the man needs more than a week.

JOO
O
O

Leftists actually protested the way obama enhanced the NSA spying. i haven't seen a single leftist protecting this.

I hope you are not protecting the fact Trump is still using the exact same surveillance state obama used

fuck off leftist antifa faggot. you stupid shitface

>i haven't seen a single leftists protecting this.

Nice anecdotal non evidence

>I hope you are not protecting the fact Trump is still using the exact same surveillance state obama used

>reading comprehension

You can stop hoping out loud in an attempt to make an argument where there is none, nowhere in my post did I defend the surveillance state or it's use by anyone and wholeheartedly hope Trump obliterates it along with everything else the leftist uniparty has done for the past 75 years

How do you rationalize with the fact trump was #WithHer for decades, and still supported Hillary Clinton even as late as 2013?

not only that trump is not going to stop the NSA spying, he also put in charge of the CIA a person who said Edward Snowden should be assassinated.

Really makes you think

>Assuming assumptions

1 post by this id.

>israelfag making a retard of himself once again
on replay every day

That's too bad, guess I finally found something I disagree with the man on.

Will have to play a very small violin as I watch him burn down everything the political establishment has worked decades on aside from the surveillance state.

Maybe after he gets national Voter ID laws in place and deports millions of illegals we will get a constitutionalist elected after Trumps 8 years are up and we can fix that issue.

Do agree with the nomination of Betsy Devos to be in charge of public schools when she never even studied in a public school and actively worked to destroy them?

Did you notice what the media did to him for the past two years as soon as he put an (R) next to his name?

Now Imagine trying to run a multi billion dollar corporation with all the psycho leftists and politicians boycotting you and impeding you at every turn as the media blasts you a new one every morning.

Him throwing a few thousand dollars at the clintons, playing golf with bill on occasion and saying nice things about them in public does nothing to ruffle my feathers and there is no point in even discussing it after the assraping he gave the Clintons during the election.

Public schools are a joke, burn them all to the ground

user, public schools should be improved, not destroyed. poor people deserve to get education.

You tell me - if the US military was doing poorly, would you be in favor of removing the US military instead of improving it? you know it does not make sense right?

>what the media did to him
Most of it he was doing for himself.

Russia said its going to discuss "safe zones" with Trump. Isis is going to get it shit kicked in

Russia said they are in favor of diplomacy with whoever will be the president.

This particular syria policy is pretty much the same terrible syria policy clinton was proposing.

And yes, i'm maybe a lefty, but i'm not playing identity politics, i'm not a sheeple who protects the shit foreign policy Clinton proposed.

The difference of course being that Trump accomplished the aim WITH Putin because he wants the same results, whereas Clinton was accomplishing the aim AGAINST Putin for Qatar.

As usual, 8gag totally lacks perspective and completely fails to articulate its point completely because they don't understand why differences in leadership are important.

Pretty embarrassing that they've lost so utterly desu. Sorry Antifa, punching people doesn't change policy.

That's not how no true scotsman works you absolute retard.

Clinton said she is going to have displomatic discussions with putin about this no-fly zone.

You are playing a game of mental gymnastics here. let's be honest - this is a bad policy, and it's pretty much the same policy clinton proposed.

>user, public schools should be improved, not destroyed

No, the federal government should have no part in childrens education.

Students in private for profit institutions outperform public schooled students by far and without the shitty government approved lunches and leftist indoctrination.

>poor people deserve to get education.
And the federal government should have no part in it, if a state government decides it wants to fund educations for the poor through school vouchers to private institutions then it is up to that state to do so.

>You tell me - if the US military was doing poorly, would you be in favor of removing the US military instead of improving it?

More non arguments

The problem is the federal government being involved in schooling.

YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW UR FUCKING GERMAN

The type of charter schools betsy devos is promoting are not much better than public schools, actually. but that's not the point:

If the poor won't have a way to access education, they won't be able to climb the economic ladder and get out of their horrific economic situation.

I also disagree with your claim that the government should not help funding education. the government exists to serve it's people - and funding education is a part of that service.

Came here to post this. OP is illiterate.

Safe Zone =/= No-Fly Zone

Too bad that stupid cunt didn't campaign harder in the states that mattered

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT!

You again?

FUCK OFF.
Safe Zone =/= No Fly Zone.

Nah, both Clinton and Trump were beyond shit.

America had to pick which type of shit they want to eat

You're dumb as fuck OP
>US, Russia and Assad working together vs. Killary shooting down Russian jets

>If the poor won't have a way to access education, they won't be able to climb the economic ladder and get out of their horrific economic situation.

No, see
>if a state government decides it wants to fund educations for the poor through school vouchers to private institutions then it is up to that state to do so.

Wow, it's almost like it should be up to those being represented as to how their tax money is spent and not a gigantic leftist bureaucracy demanding their money and compliance at gunpoint.

>and funding education is a part of that service

Unless you can point out where in the constitution the power is given to the federal government to rule over education nationwide and demand taxes to pay for the education it deems necessary and adequate you are wrong.

It's a no true safe-zone fallacy, read a book you fucking faggot.

Agreed. Safe Zone against Russia is way different than safe zone with Russia's help.

We shall see. Trump's foreign moves leave me very skeptical.

Hillary said she will negotiate this with russia just like trump.

I see very little difference in this policies. both of them include US troops on the ground in syria

Trump is the best president we have had in decades.

Fuck off kifke

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO FUCK YOURSELF JIDF

>All these people assuming the US, Russia, and Syria are working together on this
This would require thousands of US boots on the ground in Syria, there's no way Assad and Putin would ever agree to that

More likely this is an attempt to balkanize Syria more, during the "peace" negotiations these regions would gain autonomy and become safe havens for US, Israeli, and KSA funded dissent against Assad

With that over-the-top corrupt cabinet and that terrible economic policy? he is not even better than obama

Hello jew, stop posting stupid shit, kthxbai.

>Moscow was not contacted about the decision
>Kremlin warns Trump to consider consequences of a no-fly zone, which would restrict the movement of fine Russian service members and airmen

>With that over-the-top corrupt cabinet and that terrible economic policy

Wow you really convinced me with those hot opinions.

Also, he agreed with the Saudis and Qataris on it, and they're one of the big backers of rebel forces

>Still, the document gave no details on what would constitute a safe zone

your source idiot.

trump talked about a safe zone for refugees for a long time

hillary wanted a no fly zone over the entire country to topple Assad

different

You've never learned more about somebody and changed your opinion of them? Not even once? It isn't like they probably hung out every weekend like most friends do. They were likely moderately close acquaintances who only knew each other publicly.

>The draft, however, did not provide any details on what the zones would require in terms of defense or where they might be located.

wow its in all your sources. read your own articles

OP CONFIRMED RETARD

The whole argument was that Clinton entertained the idea of shooting down Russian aircraft with a no-fly zone.

Trump is doing the opposite you retard.

>this is real. even breitbart is reporting this
ok its legit, lel

Trump has been saying this since at least his final debate with Hillary followed by something along the lines of "we'll see what we can do and figure out what would be best."

This is not a surprise.
Stop being surprised because you didn't pay attention.

So what lmao you guys act like this is a big deal. Trump isn't stupid enough to shoot down a russian plane

Try again kike

>the government exists to serve it's people
The government exists to serve itself.

You should go and read some information about his cabinet picks:
TRUMP CANIBET
>How unqualified are trump's cabinet picks
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0VWlDjpkE

>Betsy Devos, a corrupt school privatizer
youtube.com/watch?v=K4Oj2bFl2-g

>Steven Munchin, a goldman sachs tool for treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=_h9Ok4mh_zg

>Exxonmobil as secretary of state
youtube.com/watch?v=U7NMcL10OJ8

>The dangers of betsy devos
youtube.com/watch?v=jCIzrYOvzpg

>Trump puts a wall street player in charge of deregulating wall street
youtube.com/watch?v=LTtb7tXO64k

>Trump commerce secretary: "King of bankruptcy"
youtube.com/watch?v=jqeYszGkaxQ

>Trump labor secretary is anti-labor
youtube.com/watch?v=iAW4-R9ww8Y

>Ben carson, who has zero experience on housing, controlling the housing department
youtube.com/watch?v=WvNbUnRJidc

>Trump's cabinet of corrupt villains
youtube.com/watch?v=TxPO8dSJu74

>A deeply corrupt trump cabinet pick exploiting the system to benefit himself
youtube.com/watch?v=wIYwxw_CoE8

Fuck off kike.

I'm sure Putin will be fine with the Zafe Sone.

> Putin respecting and working side by side with a "woman warlord"
> getreal.png

> Putin working side by side with God Emperor Trump to tackle terrorism and plunder riches together for God and country.
> Checkmate.png

>You should go and read some information

>links a bunch of leftist faggots on youtube crying

Two can play at this game friend.

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

This has got to be a troll.

Linking TYT unironically

I dont buy it

don't bother with israelfag, very low quality shill

if you want him to go into overdrive make a pizzagaet thread and he'll have a meltdown right there lel

>Jew

Leftypol shills are hilarious.

They don't even understand the definitions of the English language.

Durrrr

>they sound the same, both have the word zone... They must be the same

>I'll use am Israel proxy and they,ll hate Jews more durrrr

Concern shills BTFO for being so dumb.

>I don't want to get exposed to information that is against trump

You could watch it and confirm the information for yourself, you know. you don't have to put yourself in an ideological echo chamber

The safe zone means Russia can stillfly over it as long as it's not to bomb anything. Clinton planned to shoot down ALL Russian aircraft over Syria

Safe zones to get Syrian refugees out... Not to stop Russians from bombing the rebels

It's not nearly the same
Hillary would have gone with a full no fly zone over entire Syria
A safe zone will most likely be neutral zones for refugees which will be operated by foreign forces, but seeing how he repeatedly said he will co-operate with Assad and Russia I doubt he's gonna do anything that the former two don't agree to

Look at the picture in the OP, it's from RT which is a russian funded newspaper.

Trump did not co-ordinate the safe-zone plan with russia

You assume I dont listen to anything liberal because I dont like TYT

Ill listen to Noam or Sam Harris, not those faggots who speak at an 8th grade level and are funded by Al Jazeera