ITT: We make up bullshit to out-SJW SJWs

>Gender appropriation - Cross dressing is now bigoted
>Being gay is discriminating women, if you are not willing to date them simply because they are female
>Clovergender - Pedophiles are now an oppressed minority
>Agefluid - A child in a grown up person's body, that might or might not be attracted to other children
>Transracial - You cannot call me out for my white privilege because I am BLACK, stop assuming my race you shitlord

Awesome, I like it.

lol some of this shit is ok

Also I thought that clovergender is actual thing - I saw some reference on tumblr.

>>Gender appropriation - Cross dressing is now bigoted
>>Being gay is discriminating women, if you are not willing to date them simply because they are female
>>Transracial - You cannot call me out for my white privilege because I am BLACK, stop assuming my race you shitlord

this might even work

Pic related source?

I swear I saw this creature in London some weeks back. Does this picture originate from a protest in the UK?

Well shit. Looks like im an even bigger shitlord now

>Being gay is discriminating women, if you are not willing to date them simply because they are female

brilliant

>Agefluid - A child in a grown up person's body, that might or might not be attracted to other children

Holy shit this.

You aren't a pedophile if you are agefluid down to 10 years old, then you're looking for appropriate partners for your agefluid identity.

Nah.

Anything made up by anyone who just looks like a right wing white male should just be ignored

Pol btfo.

Unless you are actually on hormones and wear dresses we won't take you seriously.

>Transvegan - eats anything but identifies as a vegan

Spread

Adopt an immigrant in your home

Show your tolerance, airport protestors . Set up twitter and stands and let them sign up.

Things are easy when you expect the gov to pay for everything

I used to fuck with a gay jew by saying i was a black man in a white mans body. Needless to say, it pissed him off.

Yes

This.

Age is a social construct. Not ironically, like literally everything about adulthood is a social construct. Just because the earth revolved around the sun a certain amount of times, some shitlord assigned you an age, and decided that 18 years is when you enter adulthood.

Maturity is a spectrum. Some 5 year olds can be more mature that certain 30 year olds. Look at autism, for example. You can also use maturity blockers, in the form of recreational drugs hindering your maturity.

It is oppressive to assume someone's mental age. There is a difference between biological age and age mentality. Google it, I'm not your fucking teacher, do your own research.

>Transracial - You cannot call me out for my white privilege because I am BLACK, stop assuming my race you shitlord

This can only work if you're a black-to-white transrace.

This already exists, I saw some feminists calling out gays and calling them privileged and sexists because they wouldn't want to date women. No joke.

It can be easily twisted further
So being a heterosexual is discriminating all homosexuals
All heterosexuals would have to go to date with their own sex
Two hetero mens date - go to pub grab a beer and watch some game

I am a white male that identifies as a japanese, my name is ken sama and

This is an actual thing though. Gay men were banned from Dashcon 2015 for being too privileged.

Which Harry Potter movie is that picture from? I'm don't remember him wearing a disguise.

Transpeciesphobia - the irrational and bigoted fear of those brave enough to make the transition from human to another species

male bonding is now gay

>Clovergender - Pedophiles are now an oppressed minority

thats not new, the greens tried that in the 80's here

>Transracial

>Shaun King was one of the pioneers of transracial acceptance becoming a prominent trans-black black activist.

Did you just assume what planet I was born on?
#TransPlanetary

Trans-fat: where people purposely eat fatten themselves to get rid of thin privilege

Well I identify as transracial yet have been afflicted with vitiligo giving my the appearance of a pale Nordic but I am infect a black man

How dare you assume my race and nettle my medical conditions you shitlord

You guys are the best lol

Transreligous is good. A jew trapped in an atheists body.

HIV-nonbinary

All of this is only in CNN's head and maybe you buy it. The Right in America is stronger than ever. We seized power when we had to and the SJW are just realizing that CNN used them against their own beautiful country. Now they know they are fucked. No wife, no job, no home. The left is fucked and we fucked this small percentage of our population. They should go to the ME and spread their love!
Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

Really?...Jesus...

Jewish privilege means excluding Roma peoples from Holocaust Rememberance Day and throwing a fit when people try to equally remember both victim classes.

#JewishPrivilege #Classism

Half these things exist. Transracial, agefluid, being gay is discriminating and crossdressers being bigoted against transsexuals.

Remember how trap means japanese cartoon character that looks like a girl and not mentally ill tumblr trannies? Me neither.

Yes. And bisexuals are hated by feminists because they are not "inclusive" enough, bisexuality means binarity and does not include transpeople.

Trans-mortem: transitioning from alive to dead (mortal to immortal) by killing yourself

Imagine all the edgy nihilists who would do this though.

just t stir shit up between PETA and regular sjws. I say peta because those fags are relentless and brutal ,for example they oftenly raid/dox big game hunters

Ethnoreductionism: the notion that people can be accurately categorized as black, white, asian, or hispanic, etc. There are huge differences, for example, between people from West Africa (Ghana), East Africa (Kenya), central Africa (Congo), and south Africa (Zimbabwe). Likewise, Cubans and Mexicans are very different. In an era when we have 37 genders, how do we have so few ethnic identities?

>OP posts real snowflake shit and people don't realize it

>Unless you are actually on hormones and wear dresses we won't take you seriously.

That seems to be one of the only values you assholes will universally apply

This is really good. Jews are the most privileged group, but they keep pushing this white privilege stuff in order to deflect from their own.

Nice, and then race theory will become more acceptable kek

Love it, we have to make shitskins aware of who is TRULY privileged. Jews have a very elitist attitude, and they were responsible for the slave trade and segregation. They are also a big portion of judges and lawyers, who never help poor black victims, and try to keep the black man down. The more you know!

>Age is a social construct.

Nope - it's an objective measure of your organic decay.

>Some 5 year olds can be more mature that certain 30 year olds.

Spoken like a true predator.

Transreligious - I'm a Christian who wants to transition to Islam but our Christonormative society is harsh and unaccomodating; I can't make the change without more support!

Of you marry a SJW there is a good chance she will scream RAPE! on your wedding night!

kek I am seriously going to use that

Reminder to use avatars with feminist sings or leaders

Fuck off reddit

Never been there.

You can head back to Tumblr tho.

>>Being gay is discriminating women, if you are not willing to date them simply because they are female
this is already a thing
>>Agefluid - A child in a grown up person's body, that might or might not be attracted to other children
this is already a thing
>
this is (kind of) a thing
see: talcum x for example

>Nope - it's an objective measure of your organic decay.

That's biological age, sweetie. Get it right :-*

>Spoken like a true predator.

Yeah, cause everything you don't understand is dangerous. Right.

what stance do SJWs have on Scientology?

I'm trying to figure out if it would be funnier if we pitted them against each other or forced them to become allies.

OOH OOH OOH! Find a SJW with crazy color hair, then claim their hair dye was tested on animals! Think we can get PETA to throw red paint on SJWs? Hell, I would join PETA just to do that.

That was a Sup Forums false flag

diets are a social construct
what I eat should not determine how I feel about myself

trans-disabled
People who identify with having a disability even though they dont have one. My laziness is a disability and I should compensated

Anti lazy society
Not lazy priveldge
productive proveledge some people are just born lazy deal with it white scum

Oh I understand it. And so do you. So stop with the subterfuge. Fucking scum.

>Transmuslim

We all grow out our beards, carry a Quran and yell random fundamentalist shit at SJWs whenever you encounter them in busy public areas.
>"Stone the gays!"
>"Unveiled women are whores!" etc.

If they try to start anything, point and yell BIGOT! RACIST!

>Either they commit to slandering Islam publicly or they'll freak out and run away
Win-win.

Abortion becomes illegal for whites, but perfectly legal for minorities
White population goes up, abortion rates for minorities are untouched, plus SJWs will have their heads spin trying to figure out why whites are "discriminating" against whites

i wonder what goes through sjw's head when even he\she realizes what bullshit and utter madness they are fighting along side

Demanding trannies take hormones? You'd be chased out of SJW HQ for such reactionary ideas! As if you need to have tits and not have a huge beard to be a woman. Wow, just wow

>conchita wurst is crying about your bigotry

>Gender appropriation - Cross dressing is now bigoted

That ones already a thing some Student Union held a vote on whether it was right to criticise drag queens as being transphobic. Naturally it passed, and so pantomimes are now a symbol of male oppression or something.

Vegetarianism is highly offensive to people that identify as plants. Totally ambulist

doesn't work if you're a white male but PLEASE I hope a hwndu /ourguy/ larp a muslim and starts saying the worst shit. And then explodes if staff tries to remove him

#jewishprivilege needs to trend.

It's undeniable and will call attention to the true problem.

>#jewishprivilege

Alcoholism is a disease and it's highly discriminatory to insist that people suffering from a disease not be able to drive whenever they want. What if they need to drive tona safe space or to have gay sex while treating their alcoholism?!

Transjewish- when you are from a kek's chosen people, but rabbis don't want to include you

they already upset a lot of them last year when they tweeted that forced breeding of animals for meat is rape, feminist demanded an apology but Peta never really complied

Those are all actually really good.

>Fat-tastic: a term of fat acceptance
>Differently thin: another term of fat acceptance designed to make differently bodied individuals feel more included
>Subjective science: it is now a cliche in social science circles -- i.e. real science -- to acknowledge that standards of objectivity and universal truth are actually bourgeois white male patriarchal construct designed to objectivize black body so as to facilitate their exploitation within the capitalist structure and negate the validity of their voice. Subjective science is an attempt to make sure no one is silenced within the scientific enterprise. Any and all researcher should be free to express the opinion they want, bringing with them the full richness of their identity, unconstrained by passé notions of inter subjective verification or white male inspired hypothetico-deductivism.

this is pretty good

Tumble is far ahead of you. They've already had these arguments.

Assuming we need to have open borders, as if indegenous people and minorities would want to live in our racist white patriarchal societies when they have their own superior countries to live in

We need to close borders to protect them - in case any minorities have internalized racism from media depictions and now feel white countries are superior and have anything to offer

"The United States was meant for all, erase the borders and tear down the walls!"

>manstraining
It's when a man makes sense, but you're too tired of men, and so you ignore his points, thus making his points invalid.

>hitlering
When someone talks too passionately about things they deem as important, and it's sounds scary and "Hitlerish".

>wagetrap
When someone tries to disprove wage gap with non-feminist approved economics and math.

this
/thread

I AM A PROUD BLACK WOMAN, AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT I'M NOT, WITHOUT IMPOSING YOUR OPPRESSIVE STANDARDS OF BLACKNESS AND FEMININITY

#ProudBlackWoman
#HappyKwanzaaEverybody

This already is a thing

Highly underrated post

I like where this is going

KEK I love it

>this entire thread
>nobody even mentions the most oppressed persons in the world, psychopaths

They didn't choose to be that way, they were born that way. They do not have a "mental illness". They do not need "therapy". Have you even considered that empathy is a mental illness and psychopaths are the next step in human evolution? Many of the world's most successful CEOs and inventors are psychopaths. Next time you decide to make a clever little comment on a liveleak video saying someone should be executed or imprisoned just because they were born a psychopath, maybe you better think twice before you end up getting your throat slit, you weak-minded little bitch. Psychopaths rule this world and all of you that think you are so high and mighty because of your precious empathy and compassion are nothing but targets, like fish in a shark tank.

Say not being bisexual is discriminating, don't focus on gays alone too much or it's too obvious

nigga you in this shit deep
i like it

>tumblr
rlly ngga?

Sure, I am scum for not forcing societal "age" expectations unto people who do not affect me in any way. What is it with the right-wing always having to control people's personal lives?

They're already trying to give pedophiles rights, don't give them reasons to like AgeFluid and CloverGender you fucking cuck.

For the love of god please someone get Gender appropriation trending.

GO GO GO!!!!!

lets completely wreck the collective shits of these sjw shitstains

i really like the first one

I already saw some transracial people though and the second point is already in action on some websites/in some articles

then what about talcum x?

How about we don't play their game. Isn't getting rid of all this bullshit our end game? Why fight fire with fire?