>he hasnt had his dna sequenced

Who else /PURE/ here?

One drop rule. You and your offspring will forever be semites (Jews or Arab, you tell me which one it is).

100% european

>99.5 European is a shitskin

W E W
E
W

Wheres your results, Belgiumbro?

Fucking nice

Youre the first one Ive seen that has me beat.

Which test did you use?

(((23andme)))

>Mitochondrial DNA test
>Y-chromosome DNA test
>Autosomal DNA test

Which one is worth it fellas?

You're the product of a Moor rape. Congrats.

Are you circumcised, goy?

Neither of you are true huh-White men.

nice try shitskin

We've already seen through your Jewish infiltration tactics, Schlomo. 0.4% jew = 100% jew. You'll never be white.

> 0.4% dindu
> 0.4% kike
> pure

0.4% Middle Eastern

Yikes

Y-you wouldnt put me in the oven, would you user?

No I'm above manual labor. I'll let your Mexican immigrants to do that for me.

>willingly providing your DNA to your government

Be that as it may, I have 0% Eastern European genes

Dodged a fucking bullet on that one

I've always wanted to do this, but everything looks very unreliable if you are not american.

I'm probably 80 % celtic-Iberian, 10 % jew, 10 % berber. As everyone in Spain except for basques.

oy vey, how am I doing?

Prefers being kike to being Slav. Israeli double agent confirmed.

Based Basques. You should let them have their independence from you Moorish rapebabies.

Slavs are the true whites

Nice edited results

Good goyim. Let the Jews catalog you.

They are very inbred, m8. Really, really inbred.
But yeah, I like them. (I'm catalan btw).

this

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Your veins no longer flow with blood, only shekels now

THEYRE ON TO ME. SHUT IT DOWN.

This I bet they take pictures of themselves too fucking bluepill cucks

>He thinks (((they))) don't already have your DNA

100% Bavarian Phenotype

>He pays 100 dollars for a useless test that proves already what you already were
>Not searching your own ancestral records for evidence, but instead pays 100$
Literally all I can think this test is good is for people who were orphans or people who cant trace their line beyond their grandparents and beyond.
Nice going falling for a meme

whats this?
how can i do one?

>.4% (((tribe)))

IN2 THE TRASH IT GOES

Not you

>not having 100 spare dollars to find out the easy way

We actually thought we had prominent Italian genes precisely because of how far we were able to trace our records back. If I wouldnt have spent the cash I would have lived my whole life believing a lie. Breddy gud overall would do again.

23andme.com

Many europeans were rape babbys you know.
Not true.

(((european)))

Less than 1/8th jew was good enough for hitler my dude

Well you know what they say

If its good enough for Mein Fuhrer its good enough for me

Mitochondrial dna is from the mother only
Y is from the father

Autosomal is from both

What's with the unassigned user?

DNA is only so exact. Theres always a few thousandths of a percentage that cant be accounted for.

OP is a shit skin.

Check these genes, nigga

ffff your a fucking jew .4%

Very nice

I cant lie Im a bit jealous, I think its the shitskin in me

basques are very smart jordi

the average genetic moorish imprint in spain is 4%

Don't feel too bad, I got gene-cucked by the Iberian genes with brown hair and brown eyes. Kill me familam

>willingly surrendering your entire dna to a private corporation

ha brown hair and green eyes here

How hairy are them legs? My 5.3% Southern Euro left me lookin like sasquatch

The only reason Id do this is to see just how much N.A. I have in me, and potentially get scholarships

Gotta take advantage of the system while it lasts, before Trump hopefully puts an end to affirmative action type bullshit

When you see pennies n the ground do you have the uncontrollable urge to pick it up?

Does your nose touch the wall before your chest does?

Do you periodically find yourself unconsciously rubbing your hands when the opportunity to fuck goyim out of shekels arises, or perhaps when youve just done so?

>being this large of a faggot

You bring shame to our country.

>tfw no ancestral records
>tfw best I get is shitty memory of things that may or may not be in my from my mother
>tfw Grandmother utter cunt to her daughter and a shit person who i dont feel like interacting with for this purpose
>tfw father gone
>tfw living relatives are in Germany, or on my fathers side here in America, but in legal trouble so my fucking house phone keeps spamming me and would likely tell my dad I showed
>tfw my father is a violent druggie who I dont want to meet since I have underaged siblings

what if one of your ancestors got BLACKED?

Trump didnt pay taxes because the system made it legal for him to do

>Not taking advantage of opportunities in life

Who's the faggot?

Tracing the family line isnt always accurate, considering some may have lied and there may be many affairs covered up by putting the spouse of the mother instead of the true father of the child

Not paying taxes while building a multi billion dollar empire is much different than being a lowlife nigger who cant get by without muh affirmative action

Im sure youre ok user, but I absolutely despise handouts

This test is not available in my country, unfortunately. I can't buy a kit

Why the fuck not?

Is it specific to that company? If so there are others available, NatGeo comes to mind

Sadly it's more than that (pic related). Also consider that moorish ancestry is double the "northwest_african" because moroccans only score 45% in this component.
Basques are the only moor free in Iberia. The portuguese fare worse than us tho.

Not more than catalans.

>all the jews ITT

rev up those gas chambers boys

>feeding the data jew
Anons what are you doing??

its always Americans who are obsessed with muh dna

Literally giving jews your money to prove how white you are.
Kek.

have you received your invitation for the (((tribal meetings))) yet?

you gotta record it and let us know what (((they))) are planning

>don't know my father
>barely know my mom's family

should I take the test?

I don't know how dangerous it is to give these companies my DNA, but then again, I've done similar things before for hospitals

Cant really fault you there, Im lazy

I dont want to bust my ass in fucking highschool just to go to college for years, put me in debt, all so I can get some shit job pushing papers or flipping burgers because there wont be anything waiting for me

Its just so fucking hard to give a flying fuck about school, or college, or anything of the sort when it all seems like pointless crap that I could better do myself - its hard to give a fuck about going to college when there is nothing Im interested in to make the effort seem worth it. Not even needing money to live motivates me, theres fucking soup kitchens and Id enjoy my life more sitting on the sidewalk than in any office with any degrees, especially considering public libraries. Especially when the prospect of any reward or return investment seems increasingly unlikely.

Im not actually going to go looking for benefits, but that would be one purpose behind the 23andme test. Im just going to try find a job in construction or some trade(things I can easily lose myself in), and try to make money training dogs. Hopefully if that works out Ill quit my whatever else job, and spend the rest of my days in a nice little house with my family on some land, training and breeding doggos.

am I white?

As far as STEM goes, I genuinely do not feel I would make it. 110 IQ(and I feel it), a fear of failure and propensity towards losing my cool when faced with something I dont know how to handle (intellectually). I get depressed whenever I spend too much of my time indoors.

Propsects there also dont look good.

Perhaps Id be a candidate for sterilization if Sup Forums were in charge, but Im alive now and Id like to live in such a way that will make me happy, not suit ideals I cannot reach.

>3% south
#BLACKED

>Finnish
>Eastern European

1.2% Slav

>white

They tell different stories. MtDNA and YDNA doesn't tell you about your immediately ancestry; it goes back 50,000 years or so. Its more concerned with genetic exchange through human migration. Autosomal however, does, by revealing your genetic makeup as passed down from the last 500-1000 years. Its very helpful in finding living relatives. people up to 4th-8th cousins

to be fair, if he doesnt take advantage, he's literally at a disadvantage, because there's a limited amount of spots to be filled

>0% ashkenazi

you're ok user

I have 40% and yet receive no shekels for it

Have you considered a trade? Maybe electrician or plumber?

Get paid union wages WHILE YOU TRAIN and come out after 4 years making 60k on the low end

>0.4% Jew
>0.4% African
>

>ashkenazi 0,4%
>North Africa 0,4%
>spoon of shit in a barrel of honey
>pure

go be fat somewhere else

>3% South
nigger

Pure aryan, can confirm

I can document my family line for over 500 years, almost all of them peasants in rural western-central Norway.

My ancestors have most likely lived in Norway since they migrated from central europe around 2000 years ago.

>tfw 6,3 blonde, blue eyed 100% weegie

Seriously though, how do i cash in on being black? Can i apply for scholarships even though i have a Polish last name?

>being this black

aren't MENAs considered white in the US?

test is bullshit my part black cousin took it and got something like 98% european when hes like atleast 1/4 or 1/6 black

Chill nigga bix nood. Gib me skolla ships. Need to get on them programs fo muh mba n sheeeet

JUST

>0.5% nigger

into the trash it goes

thats exactly what i'm doing. going to start my trade being an electrician the start of next year. i was shy of 300 dollars to enroll 3 weeks ago (not counting costs for tools and shit). at least this gives me time to accomplish other things in my life

Oy vey my fellow gentiles how about that holocaust

reminder that belgium spent quite sometime in africa, I bet is _BLACKED_

Family stories lead me to believe I may be a quarter Jewish production of cuckoldry. Who do I want to choose to get my DNA tested? I just want to be a Goy.

ayyyy Neanderthal master race checking in

Youve got this brother, I believe in you!

>literally sub-human