The final redpill is realizing that life is inherently meaningless, and that ultimately nothing we do matters

The final redpill is realizing that life is inherently meaningless, and that ultimately nothing we do matters.

Even the universe itself will end some day.

the final redpill is coming to Christ in repentance and true belief user

said the top cuck 18 yr old athiest liberal arts man taking philosophy 101.

you are assuming that time is a directional arrow, going from past to future, instead of a 4 dimensional time cube with us looking from the outside (with a limited perspective, and creating the illusion of time, but in truth it isn't one-dimensional time, but 4-dimensional cube time)

Not really. You're just an edgy autist.

You're a fucking cuck.

Meanwhile you wait for the universe to die, would you rather have nice or horrible time?

You moronic jizzrag. What does "end of the Universe" even mean? It will become what? Nothingness? What is nothingness? Opposite of being? You are, you will always be. Quit cuck liberal art gender studies and find a purpose in life.

Ah, hmm, yes, these goyim, they are, yes, quite good, indeed, very good goyim, ah

Nihilism is high school reading

Bluepilled 101

that and women are not trusthworthy unless you train them well being the most alpha one

Nice talmudic nihilism there schlomo.

he is taking too much time to save the cucks like you

the object of life is to be comfy and make sure to keep the leftists in maximum rage so you know everything is going well in the world and you can sit and be comfy without worrying.

that is valid

More the reason to savagely skull fuck our way across this planet taking whats our while we still can desu

the final redpill is hitler did nothing wrong.

if you don't believe this yet, notice how much worse you recoiled to this idea than the idea that life is inherently meaningless.

don't you think it's kind of pathetic, like metaphorically, the idea that you ingested a secret knowledge pill?

there was semen in that pill

yes, but not today.

Life for you must really suck cuck.

Nihilism ftw

>basic observation that means literally nothing
>final "redpill"
lol

It's always funny when low-IQ pseudo-intellectuals figure out that things have no objective meaning and then mistake it for some kind of profound observation. Yes, user, most people know this by the age of 12. Things are only meaningful when they mean something to somebody.

Great. So what now faggot? Are you going to cry about it? Only local meaning matters, so now you realize homo sapiens was not meant to know the truth. Swing hard traditionalist to live as we were meant to and continue your training.

What you said may be true, but we can never know for sure. Time and with that the end of all is a 4-dimensional concept, something we as 3-dimensional beings can never truly understand.

In my eyes the way to spot a redpill is to look at their ultimate result. People see a redpill as waking up and seeing the world clearer. With that definition nihilism could be a redpill, but I believe that is a wrong way to look at it. What sets apart redpills from any other pills is hope, hope that if enough people take them the world will be a better place. I think that is why people call nihilism the black pill, because in their eyes nothing matters and will ever matter.

If you are a nihilist for more than 3 years, why are you not doing therapy?

People who have not accepted nihilism and hard determinism are in denial.

>hurr hur pseudo-intellectuals hurr
>hurr people are so stupid hurr

You're a walking joke.

Accepting nihilism is realising its a dead-end philosophy and gets us nowhere. Albert Camus had a better approach with his absurdist outlook.

Consciousness is just an continuous synaptogenesis between neurons the evolutional purpose of which is to sustain life span memory so we could learn more behavior patterns which should help us in adapting to ever changing environments.

Great. Thank you for reminding us for the billionth time faggot.

I've known this by the age of 9; dafuq are you talking about jew?

Nihilism is a moderate level pill. Far from the final pill though.

Keep questioning yourself.

you have a really, really long way to go.

>DUDE LIKE
>NOTHING EVEN MATTERS
>LOL SO WHY EVEN GET OUT OF BED
>WHY EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
>JUST SMOKE WEED AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES LIKE LUL LIFE IS SO POINTLESS

you gotta be 18 to post on here

There cannot be a world without a perciever, there has to be someone observing at some point even if it is not the same (You)

That's not practical so fuck off

Okay cool, see you tomorrow

Its called reductionism not nihilism
I didn't say life is meaningful but it has only biological purposes.

Historically Christians fucking hated Jews, so I don't understand this good goyim may may

Yeah I misquoted you.

There are two pills after that, OP.

The first redpill, the Stygian Redpill, a pill a color both black and red like the visions of closed eyes, is that because of that, there's no reason to fear whatever you do. No fear of commitment, no fear of embarrassment, no fear of failure. Operate independently from the philosophy of defeatism.

The second pill, the Hyperbolic Redpill, a pill both white and red simultaneously, like the blindness inflicted from blood loss, is that despite life's meaning, it is there. It is real. The universe had spun in just the right ways for you to be within this moment, in this place, in this year, in this era, in this timeline, and that all things had been spun from a similar tale. It is not necessarily that the world is good, or tragic, or anything. Only that the chaos of which birthed the reality of the illusion which you experience is beautiful, not as a deliberate composition with definite meaning, but as one that happened from pure coincidence.

You know one who took those pills. He is called the Buddha.

Killing yourself is the only way to swallow this redpill. Do it OP, I believe in you.

who won the war?

buddha is a tittle
his name was Guatama

>t. 15 year old

And he is called Enlightened.

What's better than that is, we already know the pill. We know it well. You were born too late to discover the new world, you were born too early to colonize the stars, but always remember Sup Forums, you were born just in time to mantle an ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos and repeating numbers to manipulate reality to shitpost and Make America Great Again. Isn't that wonderful?

That is the classic bluepill you nihilistic faggot. Go and jack off to Lenin, godless heathen

Profound.

Everyone of you faggots is going to die anyway with the eventual heat death of the universe,everything will be nothing,and all of our history will be erased,so fuck it's all meaningless.

You sure sound butthurt, mate. Either way, not an argument.

nihilism is eternal cuckery that is the inevitable redpill

That's actually the black pill
You typically swallow that one when you spend too much time online instead of doing things irl that give you satisfaction.

>I've known this by the age of 9; dafuq are you talking about jew?
"By the age of X" is effectively a version of "by then" which puts an upper limit, you retard. There is no contradiction.

>godless
That's a bad thing?

>?????

>That's a bad thing?
Many religious faggots are religious because they can't conceive of finding a meaning in anything without their sky daddy, so to them the only alternative to religion is nihilism. Why do you think they're so motivated in their irrationality?

>tfw realized this since I was like 4 so never worried about any existential matters

That sounds like the ultimate bluepill

This, were all just larping like a bunch of faggots that think life matters.

Stop making this thread

It was bad the first 8 times and its bad this time

I view nihilism as a way to look outside my self in order to gain knowledge, so for me it's more like a tool than a philosophy that I lead my life from.

If nothing matters why would it matter if someone thinks they lead a meaningful life? And why shouldn't that someone be you? Meaningfulness does not equal happiness, though. In my opinion, the way we reach meaningfulness, is by leading a succesful life in the perspective of evolution. I think that is the most succinct criterion for it.

>110016961
>the final redpill is coming to Christ in repentance and true belief user

It is simple EVERYTHING is trying to keep me from doing this and to reject it completely.

That tells me that there must be something to it.

>The final redpill is realizing that life is inherently meaningless, and that ultimately nothing we do matters.

That is EXACTLY what the elites have instilled in you though their education and media indoctrination.

You're not thinking big enough

American larping

Of couse a life without god is meaning less
Do not question the existence of god is wise because there is not benefit to conceive a life without god for you and for the society in general

>a life without god is meaning less
To you, but not to me. Now what?

>there is not benefit to conceive a life without god
What if I do find benefit in it?

Then why dont you kill yourself then. Kill yourself right now. Do it. Or are you just an edgy 14 trying to stand out because you realised youre a boring retard and trying to find ways to stand out. I guess the person who created electricity should have been like you and said "fuck it. It doesnt matter" Then would you be able to post your shitty comment on an image board?

Kill yourself, retard. No one cares about you. Youre such a fuck up.

Why are you so angry, though? Bringing up painful memories of your teenage self?