Fellow Pole spilling some truth upon the leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=DGe1U9FGYzg&t=0s

Daily reminder that 90% of us are based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
cafebabel.co.uk/society/article/eu-birth-rates-lie-back-and-think-of-poland.html
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit so based

thats why the world thinks burger are stupid morons. not because of hillbillies who love their guns but because of liberal idiots who dont know what they are wearing and promoting.

communism is worse than the pest

BASED
A
S
E
D

I can never understand how so many Americans are unironically supporting marxism.

I would go down there but I don't know where to buy anal lube in NYC.

Are leftists even watching this shit though?

You're one to talk.

>Daily reminder that 90% of us are based
no, 90% are poor and polish

god damn. based as a motherfucker. i'll make a video for that pole next.

Testo is that you?

What is Varg doing there?

America is a great country with great and successful people. Not everybody can be great and successful, then we would call it normal. There must be people that are not great, people that underperform, people that are at the bottom.

The underperformer looks for a ideology / spiel that will change his low status into a higher status.

Marxism is the popular tool of pseudo-intellectuals to archive this goal, everyone will be the same, everyone will have the same status. Capitalism gave birth to Marxism.

Alawys remember.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

My grandmother on my mother's side was Polish and my step-grandmother on my step-mother's side is a good and honest Christian lady who makes good apple pie. My father's side is almost entirely British. I'm directly related to people who fought and died against the nazi threat.

When people call me a nazi I just laugh and nod my head. It's what they want, and I find it hilarious. You can't reason with anyone who does nothing but sling curse words and slurs at others in place of an actual argument or point.

mhmmmmm

Tylko że jak bym powiedział ze jestem Polakiem do ciebie ( lub ogólnie na Sup Forums), to byłbym memowany jako >muh 57%, >muh heritage, etc etc

But now American poles are suddenly "based"

Chuj ci w oko ziomu

Sure everybody can be great. Its all relative anyway. If everybody is great some will be even greater.

There is no need for any useless shittier unless you are just above shittier and want to fell better.

Did you have mental scarring from retards who came here from Sup Forums or what ziomu?

Most likely yes desu

Probably. It's Shia Lebouf and they love him because he's a loon just like your typical liberal.

>Sure everybody can be great. Its all relative anyway. If everybody is great some will be even greater
the thing is, in order to measure whether you are great or not, you have to compare yourself to others, so when the "great" compare themselves with the "even greater", they see themselves as "not so great"

Poles are human trash that deserved all the shit you people got from Germans and Russians

How are your newfriends from africa coming to your country user?

Hey Fin, how your Mannerheim Line doing?
Want to drink more cheap russian vodka?

En oo nyt varma onko kyseessä ultimate-trollaus, vaan onko joku vajaakki kyseessä. SAD!

Gee I dunno, 70% of them left. I don't see them anymore!
Though, I do welcome them over fucking Poles. I'd even welcome cannibals from Papua New Guinea over you!

Cheap vodka is only good thing your miserable country has produced

BASED
A
S
E
D

says the blond chink

Damn when did Liam Neeson get aids?

Daily reminder 90% of you are cleaning our toilets

It isn't even in UK you fish n chips fucker from southern london

Don't be whinning!!!

When he started to talk about he being called nazi because of that, showed weakness and they started to harash on it.

You can just bfto commie shit with moral high ground without complaining, just call them straight animals

animals are shit to deal with if they're a fucking threat

If you are so based, why do you have almost the lowest birth ratings in Europe

I was waiting for him to punch that aids-riddled antifa faggot in the face. You can tell he was showing tremendous restraint.

Source?

That is one based dude, god bless.
Also, its still hard to believe that people like that cuck saying "make america fight nazis again" exist.
HOW does soemone this retarded does not forget the way home and gets lost or some shit, Im pretty sure my dog has a higher IQ

>1.3 birth rate

2.1 is the replacement level

cafebabel.co.uk/society/article/eu-birth-rates-lie-back-and-think-of-poland.html

Tell me why

It's on the rise now. Its from oct 29 2015.

1. Print hundreds of coupons labelled "FREE HELICOPTER RIDES" Courtesy of Pinochet
2. Go to HWNDU cam
3. Hand out coupons to every commie there
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!!

How he is nicknamed in the wiki?

Listening to drunken polish men singing and vometing on a 4 hour train ride from Zakopane back to Kracow soured my view slightly.

But watching Indians poo in your streets sweetens your view of them

LEST WE 4GET

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

It's more arab rape gangs than pooing Indians around these parts

He's too irrelevant to be included there.

that girl has the most monkey looking face ive ever seen on a human being.

Anyone have the video of him calling the antifa guy a fag?

>too irrelevant
>while there is Crabjew, DISCOUNT EDDIE VEDDER or /fa/nlet

At least he said something.

blame low prestige of his ethnicity which doesn't fit into le cool anime HWNDU with le seasons and le tropes

>not yet taken the plunge into nazbol
>doesn't realize Trump and Bannon are both stealth nazbol
Sad!

hahaha so based xd circlejerk

This is the first clip from this /HWNDU/ bullshit that I wish people would stop giving any attention to, that hasn't annoyed me.

Have you looked at the thread you useless mong?

>I wish people would stop giving any attention to, that hasn't annoyed me.

either i'm sleep deprived or this makes no fucking sense.

>hussair wrecking commies doesn't fit because muh animu
Welp.

1st clip from this /HWNDU/ bullshit that hasn't annoyed me. I also wish people would stop giving it so much attention. Make sense now?

W Polsce można go rozsławić
>Polak masakruje komunistów na wiecu w USA

A czy nasi cokolwiek zrozumieją z inglysza?
Sam jestem słaby wokalnie.

yes. punctuation is important, bruh.

also, the stream is pretty great when /ourguys/ are there. when they're not, it's fucking bullshit.

^this is what you're missing out on, man. try new things. new year, new you, and all that good stuff.

>spiel
spiel is a word in the english language?

Affirmative. Pronounced SHPEEL.

>waaaah soviet union was bad :,(
>pls dont wear hammers and sickles they trigger me uwu

lol what a baby.

Poles are literally the niggers of europe

Holy fuck doesn't stolen valor have a job or family to look after?

But you acted like agressive niggers.

Świetny tytuł, jak z typowego szmatławskiego portalu.

Holy shit I'm Jewish and I would spin my dreidel in her pussy if you know what I mean.

>be american
>don't be triggered by communist symbols

are you a nigger or something?

Don't make me take danzig away from you!

It's cause communism was never a direct threat to north america. During the cold war it was this far away country. Europe was physically close and some european countries have comunist history.

The solution to these liberals embracing marxist ideologies is reading books.

reading books is what made me a marxist instead of a liberal but ok

>Hans in his basement still thinking Bundeswehra is worth anything except for leopards

Hang yourself

Typowy tytuł z głównej na wypoku

Funniest guy yet, kek

>poles
>white

triggered. I'm happy to say that we're not white just so we can achieve more and offend people for being racist.

BASED POLE
FUCK COMMIE SCUM

shia is really brilliant

did he know right-wingers would do this? is this shia's way of redpilling the liberals?

This!

based polish guy

>make america fight nazis again

Ayy lmao, did you drink too much spiryt?

BASED POLACK
i will never laugh at toilet memes anymore

no. but God is all powerful and manipulated him into doing this. Shia is just an angry idiot looking for attention from 'creative folk'.

is this camera our woodstock?

Seriously I plan to be there too in the next years.

It`s almost like some Sup Forums pilgrimage

nice channel mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)

thanks, dude. you're one of the smart polacks.

God damn commie scum

>Zakopane
that's an overpriced bullshit
also
mate I like english folks but whenever I was in the streets of my small 50k city when all the pubs and clubs were closing I've saw a mayhem of slags literaly vomiting and shitting in the streets

kek

XD

Well... You do realise that english is germanic language descendant?

fuck off Nokia

No. English and German belong in the same tree branch of languages.

Big KK = Faggotron

I don't know merchant. is this is some sort of code how would (((you))) take money from her?

so you can fucking burn it to the ground again?